Skill casting glitch / bug

KingCree

Have you ever played sham and you cast earthquake and you character begins running to the area you just selected??? And you're like " what the hell is going on here?"

I know many of us players know about the bug/glitch, (what ever you decide to call it.) Where when you use a skill like; earthquake, tornado, totem, and any skill that allows you to select a chosen area to cast your spell/skill. Your character move to the area but, to other players you are still standing in you original spot you were standing in before u cast. Which is the current spot you are standing in the game.

This bug is very annoying to me I don't know of it is to others. But it was so annoying I decided to post about it. I'm not sure if this was intented for this game or not but I would love a response on why this happens and whether or not it will be fix.

Thank you, I'm not "crying" about It just would like to know is all.

Idk of someone already posted about this. I didn't know what key words to use for this in the search engine

Edited by Critcree

That's sort of a feature. You want to deselect the target, then use Earthquake. It takes practice before you mastered it, but the advantage you gain is, with one word: HUGE.

It's not a bug, it's our skills mechanics, mentioned several times on forum already, everything os working just as planned.

Edited by r0land

It's not a bug, it's our skills mechanics, mentioned several times on forum already, everything os working just as planned.

im sorry i was just wondering is all. I can live with it, But thank for the reply.

I don't know but when I created a shaman, evildoll said I need to use earthquake between me and the target, not on the target plus you need to deselect the target. I could be wrong, just saying hope it helps >_>

Ty venik and nosotraes, ill begin working on mastering this new challenge

No problem, sir:)

Or right after you quake, select the area you want to stand on/move to :good:

Now that's a retarded solution.

But way harder.

My solution is better and commonly used.

Means mine is for pros only 8)

Game will assume that you want to move then attack, easy solution:befor casting quake, click your current spot ylu are standing then use quake on an area. If you are already locked on, your character will move into range of earthquake :)

Don't listen to anyone here. It is indeed a bug that developers have been ignoring since the existence of this game, it makes your game client display your character at the wrong position.

This bug is also caused when you have less than a perfect internet connection.

Warspear game client never "fully" updates your screen, it only keeps tracks of some information like object A moved from place X to Y and then from place Y to Z. But if you have laged while this object A was moving from place Y to Z, it will NEVER display it's correct location again, unless you leave map and come back or you disconnect and connect again. That's why the more time you stay on the same map, higher the odds of some absurdities happening like hamstring connecting from 5 yards+ away.

There is a WORKAROUND to make the game display at least your own position at the right place. This workaround consists of moving 1 tile to any direction and then move back to where you were. On your screen it will show your character moving just 2 tiles and stay on the same spot but others will see you moving from whenever your real position was to the place you are right now.

Edited by nabnecro

Don't listen to anyone here. It is indeed a bug that developers have been ignoring since the existence of this game, it makes your game client display your character at the wrong position.

Warspear game client never "fully" updates your screen, it only keeps tracks of some information like object A moved from place X to Y and then from place Y to Z. But if you have laged while this object A was moving from place Y to Z, it will NEVER display it's correct location again, unless you leave map and come back or you disconnect and connect again. That's why the more time you stay on the same map, higher the odds of some absurdities happening like hamstring connecting from 5 yards+ away.

There is a WORKAROUND to make the game display at least your own position at the right place. This workaround consists of moving 1 tile to any direction and then move back to where you were. On your screen it will show your character moving just 2 tiles and stay on the same spot but others will see you moving from whenever your real position was to the place you are right now.

For a mobile game this existing synchronization is already great 

I have already brought this up with devs years ago.

They cant change the games connection between server and player to realtime. Why? = we players use more data, we would experience lagging, players would seem to be teleporting as some of our internet connections would be too slow.

Besides, its a mobile game, not a high end mmorpg

This topic just got so much more interesting this little glitch that the developers ignore is how they make their money it puts a gap in pvp & im guessing other things also like the skills so if their was a population imbalance or a over power faction cough elf cough  it would totally play into the pyramid scheme to make money by oppressing players also said players cough elf cough would win the war alot easier by using mass player spam on one map lagging it out right?

For all the people who thinks being a mobile mmo is a excuse to have a poor netcode, take a look at avabel online and order & chaos online.

You compare order and chaos and this ? First look population and graphics there and then complain , if was also so much population in here of course would be much more changes in everything

You compare order and chaos and this ? First look population and graphics there and then complain , if was also so much population in here of course would be much more changes in everything

O&C > WS, enough said

O&C > WS, enough said

That's your opinion. And if you think it's better, why do you even play Warspear?

Edited by Nosotraes

I only played warspear for nostalgic purposes cuz it brought me back to old school gaming untill this micro transaction ish ducked me out of my child hood

That's your opinion. And if you think it's better, why do you even play Warspear?

O&C is better technically, I didn't say I prefer O&C smarty

LoL>O&C, get a computer

However warspear wa... is a blast!

Totally different kind of games , LoL addicts people much better quit , warspear just kills your time without you realise it

Totally different kind of games , LoL addicts people much better quit , warspear just kills your time without you realise it

You mean such a case like "the 5 minutes I played Warspear today were the best 10 hours of my life"?. That's typical 9gag, not Warspear. You realise the time passing by, only slower than it actually does.