Twerkforme Vs +9 +10 level 14 pros

Cybernem

rofl, why did you log off after i changed my set to dodge? ;)

I guess you got scared since you saw that dodge lol

Edited by baskentliii

rofl, why did you log off after i changed my set to dodge? ;)

I guess you got scared since you saw that dodge lol

Because 2-1 and you lost, i had to dinner plus you didn't scare me actually you dodged me more in first two pvps. I will upload video later, where is my dragon suit? :P

Twerkforme is your char Cybernem?

Yes (:

I didn't bet the dragon suit  <_< ,but we can pvp again and yes, ill give you the dragon if you win lol.

that was just funny how you logged off after see that dodge.

I didn't bet the dragon suit  <_< ,but we can pvp again and yes, ill give you the dragon if you win lol.

that was just funny how you logged off after see that dodge.

Next time fight like a man, don't signal from distance just to hit first and gouge failed 2 times but you still lost. :P

actually in my PC you were just next to me and not from 2 or 1 yard,but as i told you before if you're so sure lets pvp again lol ill give you the dragon suit if you win.

for me critical is useless on high levels cuz most of the high lvs use resil so if i were you, i would make my bd full of parry,roland said that it can't be evade with accuracy.

Ah not everyone , and also critical is perfect for dungeons and other places , warspear not only pvp well , im trying to focus on parry most but thank you for info ^^

lol I wish i had my lv14s items yet.

my full of ignorance mind made me the skilled rogue :P, I haven't been killed by any rogue in any match. (best of 3)

itachi, btw im yushiko.

Yushiko are we talking about skills? Or a stat? 25 Crit % remember.

Actually crit is good for healers (crit heals), and also for anyyone else, if doesnt mean you badly sacrifice some other stat for high crit. But high crit, balanced set is easy to make, depending on class ofc is what will it look like and what you use it for. My mage for example has about 17% crit on phys set, same as my sham. However mages mdef set gives me 22.1% crit, and its not max still, need charm belt.

But thats just me, i know why i made it like that, my other stats that matter for pvping a caster dont suffer and it all works just as i hoped it would... Point is, crit is very good at lower lvls, since the lack of resi there, but only if your other stats wont be affected. Kinda pointless to have 40% crit, if you have 2% accu and barely hit, no? xd

yep, but balance even better, When you hit why not a crit  ;D

Unfortunately cant have everything .. life isnt fair brother ! Heheh

Well my rogue have 35.2% dodge (dodge skill 5/5) critical 24.3%(i can get 25%) with the lv14s gloves,Accuracy 16.2% and attack speed 15.2% resil only 2.3% :P(im still from the old school lol i like def) and 3 or  2% hp steal and DPS 155.1%

Unfortunately cant have everything .. life isnt fair brother ! Heheh

But i do, more or less xd I'll post my mage stats again one of these days, and here you can find my sham stats (http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/46767-level-14-arena-community/?p=853890) But my sets are more or less balanced, imo atleast

But i do, more or less xd I'll post my mage stats again one of these days, and here you can find my sham stats (http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/46767-level-14-arena-community/?p=853890) But my sets are more or less balanced, imo atleast

had a look at them , nice damage and stats  :good:

Well my rogue have 35.2% dodge (dodge skill 5/5) critical 24.3%(i can get 25%) with the lv14s gloves,Accuracy 16.2% and attack speed 15.2% resil only 2.3% :P(im still from the old school lol i like def) and 3 or 2% hp steal and DPS 155.1%

Excuses , can't accept defeat and you can't get 25% critical. Anyways I have seen how skilled you are, hit > gouge > hit and spam all skills. That's not how rogue should PvP, timing gouge is important. Even though I let you start first, gouge failed 2x, rogue guild has no buff and you still lost, now I want my dragon suit :P Edited by cybernem

Excuses , can't accept defeat and you can't get 25% critical. Anyways I have seen how skilled you are, hit > gouge > hit and spam all skills. That's not how rogue should PvP, timing gouge is important. Even though I let you start first, gouge failed 2x, rogue guild has no buff and you still lost, now I want my dragon suit :P

timing a 1/5 gouge ? lol 1 hour ago i told you to pvp again, i was going to use my full dodge set and you just ignored me.

Yes, i can't get 25% crit lol thats what you said about my 35.2% dodge (you're lying its impossible for a lv14 to get 35% dodge) and see:D you couldn't get my hp to the half using it :D

timing a 1/5 gouge ? lol 1 hour ago i told you to pvp again, i was going to use my full dodge set and you just ignored me.

Yes, i can't get 25% crit lol thats what you said about my 35.2% dodge (you're lying its impossible for a lv14 to get 35% dodge) and see:D you couldn't get my hp to the half using it :D

I didn't say anything about dodge, anyways nice excuses but still it won't change the fact that you lost. :pardon:

I won't pvp you because i don't have time for someone who can't accept defeat and give a million excuses plus you didn't give dragon suit as we had a deal :P If you want to pvp again then give dragon suit to someone who you & I can trust as a handler, i can't trust you anymore. O:-)

Edited by cybernem

I never told you i was going to give you that in our first pvp, learn how to read. I see you online 24/7 and you're telling me you don't have time? lol

a full +10 rogue scared of a +5 rogue :D thats just funny.

I didn't say anything about dodge, anyways nice excuses but still it won't change the fact that you lost. :pardon:

I won't pvp you because i don't have time for someone who can't accept defeat and give a million excuses plus you didn't give dragon suit as we had a deal :P If you want to pvp again then give dragon suit to someone who you & I can trust as a handler, i can't trust you anymore. O:-)

my bd has 25% crit and 18% accu and 14% speed 6% resi 28% dodge 6% life steal seems pretty balanced parry is 5

my bd has 25% crit and 18% accu and 14% speed 6% resi 28% dodge 6% life steal seems pretty balanced parry is 5

28% resi with war buff xd

Mmm .. ncie accu but resi :3 , why dodge and 5 parry skill ? You should better focus on 1 stat

Mmm .. ncie accu but resi :3 , why dodge and 5 parry skill ? You should better focus on 1 stat

He would focus on parry alone but parry doesn't work against range heroes. Get it now? And is not bad to be balanced. Balanced means he is gonna be good in most situations.

He would focus on parry alone but parry doesn't work against range heroes. Get it now? And is not bad to be balanced. Balanced means he is gonna be good in most situations.

Yeaa but having both high is kinda hard 

Yeaa but having both high is kinda hard

In bd is not that hard now a Pala shield user it is hard to be balanced. If you wanna use Dodge, parry and block. :D

In bd is not that hard now a Pala shield user it is hard to be balanced. If you wanna use Dodge, parry and block. :D

Eh new equipment gives not dodge , just what you get by skill on bd , not many focus lately on their dodge n parry

Eh new equipment gives not dodge , just what you get by skill on bd , not many focus lately on their dodge n parry

My sham 14 has 17.2% dodge, will have more later on... Rogue undercover? lol