Twerkforme Vs +9 +10 level 14 pros

Cybernem

Hi, I just started making videos, I'm new to this.

Videos of pvp and best out of 3 xd

I hope you guys will like it, if you do please subscribe and like my video on youtube. :give_rose:

Twerkforme Vs Queencleo 2-1

Twerkforme Vs Kimnanaa aka Lydia 2-1

Edited by cybernem

Cool bro , btw noticed lvl 14s need more resil :3 you deal crits alot heheh :D

Yes, there are no level 13 or 14 arena weapons so level 14 arena players resilience is less than 13% thats why I thought it's better to get high critical and I'd crit almost everyone xd

Yes, there are no level 13 or 14 arena weapons so level 14 arena players resilience is less than 13% thats why I thought it's better to get high critical and I'd crit almost everyone xd

Yea exactly thats the low levels' weakness , almost all use physical defence . By the way what's your roar level ? :3

Yea exactly thats the low levels' weakness , almost all use physical defence . By the way what's your roar level ? :3

1/5 roar, charge is 5/5 because of 2v2 arena xd

Cool bro , btw noticed lvl 14s need more resil :3 you deal crits alot heheh :D

so much resil isnt necessary in lv14s, We all have low critical unless we have super nice gear and old ench items.

so much resil isnt necessary in lv14s, We all have low critical unless we have super nice gear and old ench items.

22-24% critical in level 14 isn't low.

1/5 roar, charge is 5/5 because of 2v2 arena xd

Ah looked like you had more coz was reducing the others' damage enough i think, oh well stun lvl 5 still good :good:

I know,but you will barely find a person with that critical.

That's a stat which can be high enough in every level and most choose it 

Ah looked like you had more coz was reducing the others' damage enough i think, oh well stun lvl 5 still good :good:

That's a stat which can be high enough in every level and most choose it 

I got a Dragon suit from Suprise chest in a ranger lv4 xD,I don't play elf side,but if you find at least 35 lv14s with 25%+ of critical ill give you the costume.

I got a Dragon suit from Suprise chest in a ranger lv4 xD,I don't play elf side,but if you find at least 35 lv14s with 25%+ of critical ill give you the costume.

Hi, it's sad how you're talking about stats and still doesn't know 25% critical is almost impossible for a level 14. Twerkforme with xmas 14 belt and all gears with critical, my critical is like 24%, and yes you can get highest critical in 14 but not resilence. If you think critical is useless stat then pvp my barbarian or my rogue best out of 3. If you win ill give you a dragon costume or you'll give me dragon suit. Challenge accepted? :P

Hi, it's sad how you're talking about stats and still doesn't know 25% critical is almost impossible for a level 14. Twerkforme with xmas 14 belt and all gears with critical, my critical is like 24%, and yes you can get highest critical in 14 but not resilence. If you think critical is useless stat then pvp my barbarian or my rogue best out of 3. If you win ill give you a dragon costume or you'll give me dragon suit. Challenge accepted? :P

You didn't undertand my point, thats what im talking about,I said that about the costume cuz im 100% sure he won't even find 12 lv14s with 25% critical.....Well back to the topic :D I can pvp you whenever you want, I've been bored since the event started.

Would be better if the pvp is against ur rogue.

Edited by baskentliii

You didn't undertand my point, thats what im talking about,I said that about the costume cuz im 100% sure he won't even find 12 lv14s with 25% critical.....Well back to the topic :D I can pvp you whenever you want, I've been bored since the event started.

Would be better if the pvp is against ur rogue.

Just proved you wrong and you're talking nonsense like always :D Well okay see you in game :P

FIrst , i dont want gifts for no reason . Second , even me level 24 have not 25% critical on my main set .. oh well .  Lazy to search dont want ^^

FIrst , i dont want gifts for no reason . Second , even me level 24 have not 25% critical on my main set .. oh well . Lazy to search dont want ^^

High crit is easy to be achieved especially for rogues and rangers (approx 30% can be reached). But well, u must sacrifice your accu xD

High crit is easy to be achieved especially for rogues and rangers (approx 30% can be reached). But well, u must sacrifice your accu xD

I prefer accu personally , if i need face casters i change to 30% xD

Hi, it's sad how you're talking about stats and still doesn't know 25% critical is almost impossible for a level 14. Twerkforme with xmas 14 belt and all gears with critical, my critical is like 24%, and yes you can get highest critical in 14 but not resilence. If you think critical is useless stat then pvp my barbarian or my rogue best out of 3. If you win ill give you a dragon costume or you'll give me dragon suit. Challenge accepted? :P

FIrst , i dont want gifts for no reason . Second , even me level 24 have not 25% critical on my main set .. oh well .  Lazy to search dont want ^^

I was giving you a reason lol ''find lv14s with 25% critical :)'',but you're a bd, will be a little impossible for you to get that critical unless you use ranger's armor :)

Cyber don't waste your time trying to explain someone full of ignorance. I bet at the moment there isn't a lvl 14 with 25% crit period.

lol I wish i had my lv14s items yet.

my full of ignorance mind made me the skilled  rogue :P, I haven't been killed by any rogue in any match. (best of 3)

itachi, btw im yushiko.

Edited by baskentliii

I was giving you a reason lol ''find lv14s with 25% critical :)'',but you're a bd, will be a little impossible for you to get that critical unless you use ranger's armor :)

No i could change amulet and make 25 but not that important :) 

lol I wish i had my lv14s items yet.

my full of ignorance mind made me the skilled  rogue :P, I haven't been killed by any rogue in any match. (best of 3)

itachi, btw im yushiko.

Lost to evildoll 3-0

Your excuse - I can't focus pvp on chaos pot.

Lost to evildoll 3-0

Your excuse - I can't focus pvp on chaos pot.

but how many times did i duck her up before that pvp? lol 300 ? 200 ?

I heard you are using her items on ur rogue,we should pvp.

Edited by baskentliii

No i could change amulet and make 25 but not that important :)

for me critical is useless on high levels cuz most of the high lvs use resil so if i were you, i would make my bd full of parry,roland said that it can't be evade with accuracy.

Edited by baskentliii

Well, the last time i pvped against ur barb, i killed you 2 times and you only 1 so it means im stronger than you.

I don't remember, you can pvp me whenever you want i'll record :P