Account Login System needs improvement

Robin Brar

Hi guys as we know there are people being scammed and sharing accounts, I guess it must be bind to a phone or some limited devices, or login, sign up system must be improved just like if someone needs to login for that they need to verify something like picture codes ... That will kick out all bots and will reduce cases of scam?

It's technically impossible for us to bind player's account to a telephone number.

We also don't want to punish our loyal players with some picture or whatever verifying system, email and strong password are enough in 99.99% cases to protect your account.

What should you do? Don't share your account details, as clear as it can be. And also don't know what "bots" are you talking about :3

Phone thing will be complicated coz probably will need sms verification

Lol not another FB login type

And also don't know what "bots" are you talking about :3[/color]

I think he means this ducking lvl 3 spammers making advertising that u can buy MC redeem cards at seagm.com.... Obviously bots since they are all lvl 3 and constantly every 20secs or so they send message and everyday they have a new character... They used to be locks the last few weeks

And I guess this site is a scammer site since the only way to buy mc is ingame

Edited by Thiefmastr