MOL payment system is available Worldwide

Kuzmitch

Опубликованное фото

Dear players,

Now you can purchase Miracle Coins with MOL payment system Worldwide, except CIS and Vietnam.

MOLPoints is an online micropayment system developed and operated by MOL AccessPortal Berhad. This payment system enables consumers nationwide to purchase products and services through the MOL portal and pay for their purchases WITHOUT the use of a credit card.

For additional information about MOL please read the FAQ section.

Why not add South-Africa ?  :'( :'(

You can pay by selecting any of the above countries.

List of countries will be expanded soon.

Ngaun nyo mdadama gano kamahal ang laro nato mga pinoy dollar=php dpende pa sa xchange rate kada linggo ex. 240mc= 2$=90php kng 45 ang palitan tpos gagamitin nyo pambili ng sign then always fail  :facepalm:

india...never heard mol

Dude ever played Travian? MOL is used there. I've done it once and it works.

Good Job Developers... :good:

Where i can get gift code?? :unknw:

Its when you win contest or something you will receive the prize in foarm of gift code for instance the recent story writing contest all the winners got a gift code which can be used in game to claim the prize.

Edit; Does the ultimate game card have anything to do with warspear also i didn't find the game name in the gaming section ?

I don't get it at all, you need to buy MOL points to buy mcoins, you need to use some way or whatever to purchase MOL points, In my country it's paysetter, how do you buy it trough SMS, like what to write and what number to send too?

Seriously, you could've made it more simple with a SMS payment with just 1 send u receive mcoins, Now I have to read this buy this to buy that then I buy that, wtf, this reading thing is making my head hurt  :facepalm:

Can someone tell me how to buy MOL points from Philippines via SMS?

Just wanna know how  :wacko:

this is getting complicated. i didn't see warspear-online game in the game section. so how we purchase the mol point and exchange it with miracle coin???

Still difficult buying via MOL, we should have MOL account, then we should reload MOL points from other services, ex: i-pay (indosat-indonesia), we should have i-pay account then we should reload credits with credit voucher from indosat, then buy MOLpoint. Very hard!

MOL ᔔ reload via i-pay ᔔ i-pay ᔔ reload via credit voucher ᔔ buying MOLpoint via i-pay ᔔ buying miracle coins via MOLpoint.... Pffff.. SMS is still better and simple..

here my friend. there is mol payment section.

http://warspear-online.com/en/account/buy-miracle-coins

why i cant find warspear games, but i already bought much point :unknw: please tell me asap  :'(

Can you guys give me any reason that I should buy through MOL rather than SMS,does paying through MOL make MC cheaper.If there's nothing really benifiting using MOL then i'll just stick with SMS(and skip all the reading :crazy: )

• Developer

Can you guys give me any reason that I should buy through MOL rather then SMS,does paying through MOL make MC cheaper.If there's nothing really benifiting using MOL then i'll just stick with SMS(and skip all the reading :crazy: )

Unfortunately SMS service is not available in some countries. You could buy different amounts of coins just for one purchase (for example you only could receive 10 Miracle Coins per SMS in India). And about prices... For example, if you are from Thailand and you want to buy 3000 Miracle Coins then you should send around 16 messages and it'll cost to you around 26 USD and via MOL it'll be 19.99$ for all coins.

Owh my god, i got a headache, for 1 hour i went to this page n this page n still cant find warspear game @-@ using opera mini on my phone.

no need to find warspear-online game there. just purchase the mol points and then go http://warspear-online.com/en/account/buy-miracle-coins. there is mol points section.

Owh my god, i got a headache, for 1 hour i went to this page n this page n still cant find warspear game @-@ using opera mini on my phone.

these MOL thing is not solving SMS system problem...

i just to the point...

please we need it back...

can any of you guys restore it?

dev?, can u do something please...

• Developer

Where can i buy MOL credit, it needs credit to replenish my account, such a headache and inconvenience!.

You could use your phone balance, credit card or whatever you have! There are few MOL-points reloading options.

Where can i buy MOL credit, it needs credit to replenish my account, such a headache and inconvenience!.

I just read little bit,they say "7 eleven" sell MOL points too(lol),so thats pretty convinient. :good: