Some question about new avynobil map

Bdsc

Question

I know it might be a little early to ask about how well it be but I'm just curious

1- Adding that 3rd location in map well it mean we won't be able to perform any Isle quests anymore (does that include lab or not and nadir quests )

2- Swamp quests, can we do them or not and if not is there's any plans to remove swamp quests when reaching a specific lvl

3- in your schedule plans well it be after or before Halloween- Xmas event? "In my opinion should be before and then add a new bound only/ new lvl and bound gear "

4- Skills "and I'm sure that everyone is waiting for them " will you add just 1 Skill for each class or more

"I always imagined skills to be various and no one can obtain them all not skills just enough for max slot number "

5- "I know this one is unrelated to main topic "but is there is any plans for unique skills that can be dropped from dung , bosses , etc and if all skills will be 'lvl 18' or we gonna see different skills unlocked for each lvl

MY definition to unique skills

It don't have to be like normal or expert skills

Maybe let's say Xmas event had skills drop so skills can be rage % increase or added or something like that and maybe a temp buff skill like chance to get increase critical and pentration % when dealing dmg or chance to remove bad effects when receiving dmg maybe some heal amount or any other state thy this game include or will be included

3 answers to this question

Let's stay in one topic and give it all our questions, shall we?

The new Ayvondil territory and some questions

And about skills,

There are many expert skills already, no need to add more so far. But they need to be balanced indeed.

Edited by Dudesman

Let's stay in one topic and give it all our questions, shall we?

And about skills,

Yeah! As u wish :)