Traveling Merchant

GRAAv

that's a really sad answer so you purposely want people to be begging because they suck and can't move on in-game cause their weak& poor? thats messed up I'm sorry I like helping players advance and have fun :cray:

Oh, i was jk :o nvm.

Idk wat to say about this one.

+1

You guys shouldn't insult someone for their own point of view/suggestion

People have the right to express their ideas so don't be negative

nobody insulted him

we have the right to comment on his topic, we didnt like the idea of it causing economical problems in game cause

Ingame prices are set by players, each server is different and it works perfectly for the majority of the players

Devs doesnt and will not set prices of ingame items thats silly to think of it and impossible to do it, each server is different each server doesnt have total amount of gold in them

new servers like BR has its prices lower than other servers cuz it doesnt have alot total gold in it like other popular servers, along with SA pearl

ur suggestion devs gona take them 10years to look upon each single item in game in each single faction n server just cuz u few guyz are too lazy to sell ur items

so i showed u, the bad side of ur dev putting prices, any other examples u got? ^_^

yes you did insult me cause I obviously feel insult by how you criticize me. also if the Developers of warspear can't even do that then no wonder the game is flawed. I'm not bragging but I have a degree for graphic design/Programming from ITT technical institute. Even I know thats a simple fix. lmfao 10 years to fix. It would literally take me afternoon to implement this if I was a dev  :crazy: 

gd thing ur not a dev :D can i hear a yoot yoot

How to get rich really fast:

1.new item comes in update

2.try get it asap

3.put it in market for 1m

4.buy it urself from market

5.devs put price of it 1m in merchant (unless u got another way for devs to imagine prices of items? huh)

6.sell it for 1m

7.YOLO

Are you not reading or just trying to talk crap about my topic at this point? The merchant & the market coincide with eachother it's not a separate system so that means you can't even do what your trying to say. Also the DEVELOPER SETS THE PRICE HE DOESN'T NOT GO TAKE THE PRICE FROM PLAYERS HE SETS IT HIMSELF AS HE SEES FIT THE ITEMS WORTH. It's like you're grasping at straws to be a nega-head about my topic it saddens me I actually liked you lall :cray:

Edited by GRAAv

sry dude :/ its not u, its the suggestion

it has flaws and its not needed, its way to easy to make gold this way, also can be abused to fill market with worthless items as u suggested:

items that r sold to merchant will be reputed into market

also any item in warspear will have a stable price, no more cheap items, why sell cheap when u can go sell it to merchant

example: Lord lvl21 staff used to cost 700k when tt dungeon released, so dev puted price for it 700k?

but now its 100-150k n keep decreasim when new weapons comes

how can a dev knows wht is a gd price of an item, he cant

Us, the community sells it as we want, u Graav taking that opportunity of then by making devs estimate prices for each item, each day no mmmm each hour prices changes

50% mcoin sales, 60% sales on crystals n runes n many other event n sales happens, u want to merge all of this into a Merchant idea that will destroy the economy cuz some guyz too lazy to sell their own stuff

simply said than done ;/

how can a dev knows wht is a gd price of an item, he cant

Us, the community sells it as we want, u Graav taking that opportunity of then by making devs estimate prices for each item, each day no mmmm each hour prices changes

That exactly ^

I still think it could work because then you take in the market stock economy in to concept so items would go down in price depending on sales yes with no cheap items but with more gold that makes the economy better then it is but basically just giving the people yes a opinion to make more gold but then again you gotta take in drop chance too

Example. 40 players run tt to get that Lord's staff worth 700k but only 1 gets in within like a 3 week raidius. 

I think that player deserves to become rich off his lucky drop but also the merchant npc puts it up for 700k so if someone wanted to buy it they also could but its now on market to buy but it also drops in price yes it would take a little bit of work but it could definitely work for the better of the game.

As soon as prices drop so would the item but say

Example: That one player that got the lord's staff holds on to it for awhile then price drops to 150k and he desides to sell to merchant he would get 150k minus 15% gold. 

I get what your saying but with hard work comes greatness.

This could work if the price was defined by something else than market which can be easily manipulated. Other idea could just be risingthe sell price of higher level items to npc, for example like 20k for lvl 18 items or something similiar.

Then again market system could just have an option to put an buy offer on an item which other players could view. For example, Player A wants to buy sudden doom blade for 30k but cant find anyone selling. He could put the offer in market and wait someone to respond.

You've guys completely ruined my concept because you can't comprehend what I'm trying to tell you...