no quest show on kota

cherryrook

is there new requirements to get quest in norlant and kota because i just did 2 quest and no more quest shows up including kota. the only yellow quest i havent finish is frogl ginger

Edited by cherryrook

There is a limit on the number of blue quests you can save. This is specially noticeable during event because you have more blue quests available. Try canceling some blue quests you don't intend to finish and talk to the npc again.

There is a limit on the number of blue quests you can save. This is specially noticeable during event because you have more blue quests available. Try canceling some blue quests you don't intend to finish and talk to the npc again.

Or this is the classic "i have island of lost souls active" case.

Never ran into the too many quests problem myself. But i ques it's not completely impossible with snowy bound having a billion quests.

But more than likely this guy might have Island of lost souls, Diedrich the greedy's silver or Kepala's concottion active. Ravva's kisses might be blocking Captives.