Pissed off AMP!

bongboy07@hotmail.ca

You are sometimes  :cray:

"sometimes"

dude she is mean everytime she talks

o no no pls dun be mean my queen pls dun keel mi I'm just a hot, kewl, handsome and hot poor peasant :

Srsly, a leaf, well take this Mrs. Worm meanie

meanie :cray: why :

All you need to do is relax.. Dont spend too much if it doesnt amp that day. Skip it for the next day.. I know theres a lucky day for u.. Just play warspear and enjoy even being a low amp. ;-)

All you need to do is relax.. Dont spend too much if it doesnt amp that day. Skip it for the next day.. I know theres a lucky day for u.. Just play warspear and enjoy even being a low amp. ;-)

That's a real player here ...

I remember spending $300 trying to amp my lv9 cbow from +9 to +10.

needless to say, I spent that night crying myself to sleep thinking of all the coffee, games, and clothes I could have bought with that.

Edited by Shuggar

40089637.jpg

needless to say, I spent that night crying myself to sleep thinking of all the coffee, games, and clothes I could have bought with that.

+5/+6 is close enough. Why trying to achieve +10 if you know that it has low success rate?

I like my old lucky bed, thanks anyways..

btw, dont forget to charge phone while amping also increases chance.

Alright will have my phone plugged to a car battery that time , if works to me I'll get you an electricity factory 

+5/+6 is close enough. Why trying to achieve +10 if you know that it has low success rate?

Check them +10 weapons and +5 gear and you will understand

Any good places a MC can go to amp? I dont want to sneak myself to elf t2 as a lvl6 rogue

Some people say that MC t5 center is an "Ampspot". But, well, It's up to the binary codes to decide whether you will amp or not. :ph34r: "Sm :bad: ke B :bad: mb!" :ph34r:

lol?

There is no special place to amp, you can amp anywhere and still have the same chance, it's just psychology that you think certain placeswill improve your chances

Lmao, i feel you

• 1 month later...

this is the part of warspear i dont like...it's a hard pay to win system. i would like it if warspear has MORE EQUIPT and LESS AMPLIFY cause i see a lot of +10amplify level 14 character which are better then my +4 - +5 amplify level 19 character...

please let me have fun again in this game and make it more fair

lol?

There is no special place to amp, you can amp anywhere and still have the same chance, it's just psychology that you think certain placeswill improve your chances

Well, in fact it works for me. I got most of my amps from +9 to +10 using 5-6 signs sets each in a secret spot i use.

Psychological buddy, psychology.

Just because it took you 5 to 6 to +10 from +9, doesnt mean +0 to +9 was any easier.

This man over here ... has a point 

Psychological buddy, psychology.

Just because it took you 5 to 6 to +10 from +9, doesnt mean +0 to +9 was any easier.

It was quite easy as well, i just had to wait for the right moment at the right place :)

No... I meant standing in certain places and waiting a do nothin' nothing, that's what grinds my gears, folks thinking it does help, aka stupidity

Edited by Phalanx