New Arena Lvl 21 Weapons

XeNoN

Hey! isn't this a little unfair? or a mistake? 
Crusher's Gladius.JPG

Crusher's Kris.JPG

Gladiator's Mint.JPG

there is a difference between the sword&dagger with the axe.  why is axe 3%?  it's not fair i think. XD 
in fact all the other weapons are 5.9% , 2.9%.  and just this Gladiator's Mint is 3%? its not fair for the crusher's gladius & kris.

C2fix?

Peace yow! XD

Send a tic and it will be fixed next update

Might*

Honestly, 0,2% if you have 2 axes is not that much and won't really impact gameplay.

I honestly feel sick.
:facepalm:

I cant describe how and why the duck this difference has been made.

This just lets the dagger and sword users die even more. Axe/Axe and its stupidy are rather helped than abolished.

The Brilliance, the intellegence to use other weapons than blindly focusing on the axe, is going to die off.

The age of pros are dieing.

The age of darkness of ignorance, stupidy, and plain damage clearly shows its beginning.

Not even kidding.

0.2% is near than nothing, chill

It isnt about the value. Its about the princip.

I really hope this is just a simple mistake...

I want to go back to the time where Bladedancers couldn't use axes... Just as rogues...

And Paladins not Two Handed Swords lol. And there should be a mc class which can use bow/cbow.

I want to go back to the time where Bladedancers couldn't use axes... Just as rogues...

And Paladins not Two Handed Swords lol. And there should be a mc class which can use bow/cbow.

Why would paladins be restricted from using swords :o

U mean... Spear?

Hey! isn't this a little unfair? or a mistake?

Crusher's Gladius.JPG

Crusher's Kris.JPG

Gladiator's Mint.JPG

there is a difference between the sword† with the axe. why is axe 3%? it's not fair i think. XD

in fact all the other weapons are 5.9% , 2.9%. and just this Gladiator's Mint is 3%? its not fair for the crusher's gladius & kris.

C2fix?

Peace yow! XD

You probably have way too much accuracy on your char sp you posted this :rofl:

Axe update for rogues/bladecancers was really unnecessary

That and also letting rogues use swords. Losing the point of having different classes lol See other MMO's, Rogue uses swords, knights and such crap use spears, swords and all the other ''heavier'' crap... Rogues should be restricted to knives, bladedancers to swords and tank classes to swords, axes and other 2h(1h) weaps. (wont go now into detail about pala using mace or spear or axe or cucumber...)

What does that have to do with the topic??

Ffs stop complaining on every single reply I post :/

Rogues should be restricted to knives, bladedancers to swords and tank classes to swords, axes and other 2h(1h) weaps. (wont go now into detail about pala using mace or spear or axe or cucumber...)

I don't either understand the reason of this add , finding no reason bladedancer and rogue can reach so high damage , ranger should have highest and now the tank bladedancer can actually pass him because of hatchets , the mighty hatchetdancer. Silliest thing could be added was this . But it's already too late

I don't either understand the reason of this add , finding no reason bladedancer and rogue can reach so high damage , ranger should have highest and now the tank bladedancer can actually pass him because of hatchets , the mighty hatchetdancer. Silliest thing could be added was this . But it's already too late

Logical info: Blade Dancer, axes got a blade which can cut

Rogues in the medieval era used to have axes throwing axes, knives, swords and throwing knives.

Technically its logical

Tha blade of a sword or a dagger is usually A LOT Sharper than the blade of an axe. Also axe was actually designed as 1h weapon for barbarians at the beginning

.2% is not a big deal? =-O... Even though its just a point or something it must be fix for all users players fairness. And not just letting lil things to be ignore by the game devs.. Peace yall 8)

Tha blade of a sword or a dagger is usually A LOT Sharper than the blade of an axe.

The speed is just the difference , and sometimes stats . But speed is obvious when using swords and hatchets

I honestly feel sick.

:facepalm:

I cant describe how and why the duck this difference has been made.

This just lets the dagger and sword users die even more. Axe/Axe and its stupidy are rather helped than abolished.

The Brilliance, the intellegence to use other weapons than blindly focusing on the axe, is going to die off.

The age of pros are dieing.

The age of darkness of ignorance, stupidy, and plain damage clearly shows its beginning.

Not even kidding.

It isnt about the value. Its about the princip.

I really hope this is just a simple mistake...

True true true MCocktail  :good: 

some people just dont know it, or just didnt get what i meant. 

should just not make dagger or sword if its like that.  AND if so the axe resil is the right one, the lower arena wep should be changed too. 

Those haters! dont bother replying.

.2% is not a big deal =-O... Even though its just a point or something it must be fix for all users players fairness. And not just letting lil things to be ignore by the game devs.. Peace yall 8)

It isnt about the value. Its about the princip