Adding new classes

ahmedmajed

Who suggest to add a bow user for mc so it be more fair or gunner  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who suggest to add bow user for mc or gunner so it be more fair

hahaha  Nuclear WEAPONS!  XD
gunner is bad idea. arinar dont have such weapon unless they use time travel to the future like the event now XD.  as of now, warspear's current weapons are all good. no need to add a weapon called gun or a machinegun. mc just need a class that can use bow to maintain balance. bow drops in mc absolutely has no sense if no one can use it. 
add new classes? 1 class each faction? with or without, i have no problem.  since games do need to upgrade & update things.

is very simple we don't need to vote Sir reason? if elf can use all MC weapon drop by boss or arena weapon and MC can't use elf weapon then the game is not balance, I have many Bow skin and weapon got from bosses and box but I drop it because is useless to me and other character, best still if you can cancel dropping of bow skin and weapon I think everybody will smile thanks, BADNIGGA CARE

I say you let barbarian's use bows but only one or the other not both like crossbow or bow

Huge tank with loads of damage? Well yeah you mcs need one too.

devs alrdy said: There wont be any new Factions added, Warspear history doesnt allow it to happen

(if i find old post where dev said ill post it :) )

Barbs deserve the upgrade plus they are  a day one faction I think you should make it so you have to get a certain level like lvl 20 barbs can gain the profession of bow use

I wanna see barb hitting from far and making roar from there hahaha omg .. think before you write pls , if this is applied he will need a brand new skill setup

I wanna see barb hitting from far and making roar from there hahaha omg .. think before you write pls , if this is applied he will need a brand new skill setup

Idea lol.

• 1 month later...