[2012.04.16] Under development: Priest - Actor of Justice

Kuzmitch

Power Word: Puts a curse to an enemy. If the aim applies the skill which uses an energy, he lose a certain percentage of its maximum power in addition.

Sacred Shield: Surrounds himself or anally with a powerful barrier that absorbs any damage. The shield decreases when the barrier is broken, or when its time of action ends.

Truce: The target of the skill can not attack a priest, a priest can not attack the target. However, other enemies, who attack the marked target, will apply higher damage.

Tears of Harad: On the selected enemy falls tears of Harad and deal magical damage. If a priest or his allies in a group attacked by other enemies, then they will have a chance to receive additional damage from tears.

Healing Touch: Instantly restores a certain amount of health for yourself or an ally.

this is my favorite part of the announcement, cool stuff

Can someone please explain the skill power word? I don't understand it what so ever. :wacko:

Power Word: Puts a curse to an enemy. If the aim applies the skill which uses an energy, he lose a certain percentage of its maximum power in addition.

In simple form, When the target who is affected by Power Word uses A SKILL that needs ENERGY/MANA his damage with be reduced or his life will be reduced ( Depends on what Kuzmitch means about " power " either life or damage )

this is my favorite part of the announcement, cool stuff

In simple form, When the target who is affected by Power Word uses A SKILL that needs ENERGY/MANA his damage with be reduced or his life will be reduced ( Depends on what Kuzmitch means about " power " either life or damage )

I think the curse affects mana cost & not power or hp (The word of power! Thus commands Harad! If the enemy says a spell, he will lose a significant amount of its remaining energy )

besides this is a class for noobs  :tease: who are gonna be pain in the ass while farming a single Preist can easily farm so many ppl will end up going solo  :facepalm:

I think the curse affects mana cost & not power or hp (The word of power! Thus commands Harad! If the enemy says a spell, he will lose a significant amount of its remaining energy )

besides this is a class for noobs  :tease: who are gonna be pain in the ass while farming a single Preist can easily farm so many ppl will end up going solo  :facepalm:

no comment on the anally??  :unknw:

:lol:

I did notice it when I read the post for the first time but refrained from commenting on it (With great effort might I add  :rofl: )...

Its like I said pain in the ass= anally  :pleasantry:

P.s For dummies anal refers to anus situated at the rare side surrounded by glob of fat  :pardon:

Its like I said pain in the ass= anally  :pleasantry:

P.s For dummies anal refers to anus situated at the rare side surrounded by glob of fat  :pardon:

I don't think you had to explain  :lol:

hmm.. Priest is so good! Nice to kick mc and dark asses and dont get any dmg :D anyway paladin + mage + priest = super deadly weapon. Coming good times when mc with their dark pets will run and cry like "a girls". Hahaha (angry laugh)

IM ONLY THINKING OF POOR BD...lol druid shaman ranger rogue all can farm them now if use good network and skills :facepalm:

now looks like all 6 new classes too!

IM ONLY THINKING OF POOR BD...lol druid shaman ranger rogue all can farm them now if use good network and skills :facepalm:

now looks like all 6 new classes too!

i hope that devs will upgrade bd, druids skills. Cause all ppl now are intresting about new factions. If u will  compare new factions and old factions, new factions should be much stronger. So no point to play in old faction. I think devs thought about that..

no druid is not so weak it used to be..bees is a very good skill...druid now balanced...just bd weak now....but old fac vs new fac...old will lose 7/10 times or more...old faction only hope is shaman rogue and ranger while all 6 of new look superb ..but thats what we heard,...we have to test before we can say who better...as of reading new fac wins...

i hope that devs will upgrade bd, druids skills. Cause all ppl now are intresting about new factions. If u will  compare new factions and old factions, new factions should be much stronger. So no point to play in old faction. I think devs thought about that..

bd op, ask jayrox how to be op,he teach you well,

and devs not stupid to leave a 12 second stealth, when classes with so many new aoe to detect it will come in to play. or are they.

bd op, ask jayrox how to be op,he teach you well,

and devs not stupid to leave a 12 second stealth, when classes with so many new aoe to detect it will come in to play. or are they.

Bd is not overpowered. It is a confusing class but its not that bad and not that good. For example a shaman can easily kill a Bladedancer.

BDs stop cying, you won't get better skills, Next time you pick a ducking class, LEARN WHAT A TANK IS, BD isn't that bad, I mean who needs a 12 second stealth to kill ranged people? oh wait NO ONE, because they run like cowards and when stealth gone they start attacking and rogue runs, BD is strongest melee class, it has the MOST dmg, longer disable that also silence the enemy.. get a better connection, learn how to play melee, and learn how to use the crossing to not get attacked.

the only thing I hear about BDs are " OMFG BD is weakest class OMFG OMFG " " OMFG BD skillzz are duck'd up broder OMFG " " OMFG how to kill a ranged class bro? that kites omfg, bd is weak omfg omfg omfg omfg "

I'm surprised that there's not even 1 strong BD out there, they all complain and shit like that, learn to play your class, if a rogue can kill a ranger, then so can a BD, what do think? Rogue stealths attacks ranger, gouge then attack again, then ranger dead? no, just no. ranger scatters runs and traps and attacks you while running, there's no difference, use the crossing if you have a bad connection then just make a goddamn ranger or stop crying

i think merc talk so much, but mostly senseless words. bladedancer is a strong class, but will be massacred on 3.0 due to too many better classes... bd is and will be the UP class...

First of all there is no reason for eveyone to cry OP OP from now... We dont know the numbers behind these skills.... Totally agree with mercurials point on increasing base health of all classes proportionally so that fights last long and we can actually see some mind-work going into pvp.... And the present classes definitely need rework with skills and even skill names (old ones sound so uncool comparing with new ones)........... There will not be any ressurection skill.... Just uncontrollable minions maybe...... Lets see.....

i think merc talk so much, but mostly senseless words. bladedancer is a strong class, but will be massacred on 3.0 due to too many better classes... bd is and will be the UP class...

not really, Amplify massacred everything  :facepalm:  even the fun

BD has strong damage but has no good tactical skill, what's the use of high power when the skill can't support it.

not really, Amplify massacred everything  :facepalm:  even the fun

I agree amp screw up everything. the runes and crystal should have been enough to make weapons and gears stronger,but when one person get their gear at a high level, then everyone else follow. I still think this the best mmorpg on low end android phone, and its very simple to play, but their has to be a balance of poor vs rich players on this game.  :facepalm:  Now that said the priest looks very"happy". Like a rainbow type of happy if you know what i mean. He fit right along with firstborn players

:aggressive: ¡KUZMITHC! I YOU KILL ME WHY I KNOW :pardon: I DONT ARE DO AND GOOD UPDATES

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool        :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  puto kei

There is possibility for disable !

Paladin + Priest bro, Paladin AoE stun Priest absorb shield on Paladin and both spam heal on Paladin, Game over bro but it's ok, Necromancer will be OP, just watch and see he get blessing with lifesteal in one and aoe stun like charge ( total stun ) chain lightning that increase for every bounce by 20% and his last skill dancing on dead body which makes regen increase by 500% when you dance on a corpse

BD has strong damage but has no good tactical skill, what's the use of high power when the skill can't support it.

has no good tactic skill ?

its mean u cant,and dindt know how play BD :tease:

when is update? Still another new hero to wait?  I think all new heroes may be cool. We have'nt use it. Its hard to judge now. Likewise some people says druid or shaman is boring,some prefer b.d or barb or ranger. I think priest  could be someone's choice too. I am glad;just keeping my patience alive. (waiting)

when is update? Still another new hero to wait?  I think all new heroes may be cool. We have'nt use it. Its hard to judge now. Likewise some people says druid or shaman is boring,some prefer b.d or barb or ranger. I think priest  could be someone's choice too. I am glad;just keeping my patience alive. (waiting)

Next week necromancer and then update :yahoo:

Stop complaining about priest's power....dont forget that jesus is with him...give up

Forgive my poor English

has no good tactic skill ?

its mean u cant,and dindt know how play BD :tease:

As a matter of fact my char is BD, last time i lost to lv 18 shaman and thanks to hamstring that can parry and dodge, not 100% sure hit like shaman quake, confuse and root.

Paladin  Priest bro, Paladin AoE stun Priest absorb shield on Paladin and both spam heal on Paladin, Game over bro but it's ok, Necromancer will be OP, just watch and see he get blessing with lifesteal in one and aoe stun like charge ( total stun ) chain lightning that increase for every bounce by 20% and his last skill dancing on dead body which makes regen increase by 500% when you dance on a corpse

I am not sure but by judging by the description there is a slight chance paladin & Preist will not heal like shamans/druids, check description of thier heals Опубликованное фото if its just one time heal then Preist gonna be minced meat for sure .....

I am not sure but by judging by the description there is a slight chance paladin & Preist will not heal like shamans/druids, check description of thier heals Опубликованное фото if its just one time heal then Preist gonna be minced meat for sure .....

instant heal always stronger than dot heal type, hope it will heal 700 to 1K instantly

Exactly why I said " Spam " heal, and what Slay said is right but shaman/druid heal is good for PvE, Instant heals are good for PvP, Devs should add new thing called " channeling " or " casting time " for spells to make it balance since our armours do not have moon/dark/sun main def, or add new armours which they should since Forsaken will be complete shit from Chosens with their lvl 17 armour while DK will only get Sun defence from bg gear, capes and other chain armour  :bad:

;D ;D  GLORY GLORY FOR Priest, it will need alot money like druid/shaman, sun set, heal set  :pardon: :pardon: