[2012.04.16] Under development: Priest - Actor of Justice

Kuzmitch

Dear players!

We continue to give you more information about new classes, which are waiting for you in Warspear Online 3.0 update. Let's meet the Priest!

Опубликованное фото

Introduction

For many years all can hear rumors about the mysterious home of the priests, the Temple of Light, which is located on the lost island somewhere in the south of Arinar. Rumor has it that in its majestic halls all items and its inhabitants have never drop a shadow. Even in the darkness of night, the temple shines a soft golden glow. Any creature with bad intentions, which even think to appear in the temple, will cast a shadow, and knows the wrath of the god of the sun, so the forces of darkness stand aside from this place.

For years, young novices is to temper their spirits in tireless service to Harad. By the will of a fair God, a true priest must be able not only to eliminate the true evil, but to help his comrades on the battlefield. However, not all keepers are on the same footsteps. Sometimes priests leave the church in search of all the mysteries of creation and acquisition of truly awful knowledge. After such a choice, they will never go back by well-known reasons.

Mechanics of the fight

So, the priest at the beginning of his "life" way to a greater degree belongs to the class of support. To perform this difficult role his arsenal of skills provides a fairly extensive selection.

In the battle against one enemy priest can not fear to fight to the ultimate mark of his health, and if it is already clear that the victory can not see... he can enchant the enemy and force him to sign a truce. The enemy can not harm you and you harm him as well, but if you suddenly come to the aid of friends, the enemy will receive a fully deserved punishment, because it will receive increased damage.

Any hero can easily break into the center of the fight if he knows that next to him is a priest. In the most dangerous moments, he can instantly make up the lost health or surround an ally with a barrier, fully protecting from any damage.

Priest is resistant to those classes who mostly relies on the use of their skills because of the skill, which destroys the power of the enemy. The word of power! Thus commands Harad! If the enemy says a spell, he will lose a significant amount of its remaining energy.

To punish their enemies, priests can overthrow them with the fiery tears of Harada from heaven. Falling deadly sparks prepared to strike all enemies on the location, which encroached on the priest and his allies in the group. A bit of luck and experience and no one will not go unpunished!

Who said that playing for the support classes uninteresting and boring? There are many ways of combat, but the appearance of a true "tech support" can turn the cource of any battle. Select a priest and friends and allies will always be glad to see you. Meet the new keeper of the Arinar!

Skills description

Spirituality (passive skill of Chosen): The balance of mind and body allowed Chosen to increase the maximum amount of energy and protection against attacks based on the strength of the magic of  moon.

Power Word: Puts a curse to an enemy. If the aim applies the skill which uses an energy, he lose a certain percentage of its maximum power in addition.

Sacred Shield: Surrounds himself or anally with a powerful barrier that absorbs any damage. The shield decreases when the barrier is broken, or when its time of action ends.

Truce: The target of the skill can not attack a priest, a priest can not attack the target. However, other enemies, who attack the marked target, will apply higher damage.

Tears of Harad: On the selected enemy falls tears of Harad and deal magical damage. If a priest or his allies in a group attacked by other enemies, then they will have a chance to receive additional damage from tears.

Healing Touch: Instantly restores a certain amount of health for yourself or an ally.

Tears of Harad: On the selected enemy falls tears of Harad and deal magical damage. If a priest or his alliesin a group attacked by other enemies, then they will have a chance to receive additional damage from tears.

Is this Blessing like Ranger's skill? :yahoo:

WOW No Messing With Priest's Then.

God Its hard To Pick One Now  :facepalm:

Tears of Harad: On the selected enemy falls tears of Harad and deal magical damage. If a priest or his alliesin a group attacked by other enemies, then they will have a chance to receive additional damage from tears.

Is this Blessing like Ranger's skill? :yahoo:

its like barber chop but AOE

Cool.

Anyways, since there is one more class left, you guys must have some sort of ETA on 3.0 right..? Would be nice to know, because to keep it real with you, more people then you realize are completely bored with WS, that's just a fact.  So we hope to hear a ETA on 3.0, and coming from the rest of the lvl 20: We hope you have a different island, New bosses or something planned for us as well, seriously. Can't really say I'm excited about to update as of right now,  the new classes look cool though, but, your going to have to put much more then new classes to bring people back, keep the lvl 20 players interested, ect..I know you want to make money, unhappy customers = Less money?

I cant visuallise  a few skills only thing to worry abt is sacred shield hw long will it last funny thing truce actually makes enemies stronger  :lol: I didn't get the first skill hardly makes any sense...!!!!!! :wacko:

I cant visuallise  a few skills only thing to worry abt is sacred shield hw long will it last

in wow it last`s 15 seconds, so in here it will prbaly last 5-10.

:facepalm:

Meet the new keeper of the Arinar!

new gay keeper :rofl: :rofl:

protector of gays :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

the necro will surely fuk shit out of him :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

Guys please tell me its realy we will get anew skill in elf class after update?..please give me answer ...thanks every body

NO

:shok: WTF Sacred Shield delete any damage for a time? its a crucial skill :shok:

Healing Touch work instantly now im afraid. :facepalm: :sorry:

its like barber chop but AOE

no, on a selected enemy, he does magical dmg, its a damage skill, but it says also that when the enemy attack u, he will do extra damage

And you all said rogues were cowards  :wacko: This is the king of cowardness, just saying  :lol: Oh and i had some killer ideas that will satify everyone, but u probably wont listen devs :'(

Sacred Shield: Surrounds himself or an ally with a powerful barrier that absorbs any damage. The shield decreases when the barrier is broken, or when its time of action ends.

I think i'm gonna quit now  :facepalm:  Battles don't even last 1 hour and yet you give these skills? make damages like 20-50 or increase Max HP to make battles more better, this is a joke  :facepalm:

Even in WoW, Mages and Priests are too OP with absorb,

This is like a tank class with heal, not cool devs, no cool, what happens to rogues? sit and hide til shield goes off  :facepalm:

hope it last 3-5 seconds  :lol:  you could've made it less OP, I know this is gonna be OP, i seen this skill in different forms and it's not cool especially with kiting, still not cool then you gotta stun lock your enemy, Weakness of a priest prolly a Ranger since it can do 5k damage in seconds

no stuns and knockbacks, seems good, but TRUCE, You give a HEALER IMMUNITY AND ABSORB. he can just truce an enemy and spam heal game over, Hope Necro gets absorb  :lol: