Used elixir of permanence but i still got exp

xxdeaathxx

Hi all,

I got a serious problem, i wanted to do the event quest to get the nyan cat smile on my lock lvl 6 xromeox, so i used at first an elixir of permanence in irslenorth at around 17:30 - 17:40 italian time (CET +1), date: 19/06/2015, to dont' level up.

Problem is that was my first time & i guess it didn't work because when at moraktar i reported the quest i got the exp & leveled up to 7.

Well, my request is if you could check this out & if there's any possibility that my lock's level would be brought back to level 6. I will really appreciate this if it's possible, i spent a lot on my lock, i won an arena season ring & i got a +10 staff lvl 5 & i wanted my lock to stay lvl 6 forever. Useless to say that i care about this a lot..  :facepalm:

I have already sent a ticket in the support.

Plz let me know soon.. thanks a lot.

yea bro idk if it was a lag about the pot or what... obviously i don t have proof cos i didn t take ss when i used the elixir, i took it when i lvled up, but it s not a real proof, i feel sad... i hope they can check it in some way..

i really can't wait to receive an answer from roland or any devs / gm to know something.. :(

idk how many signs & gold i used on his gears, + ticks on arena season

Edited by xxdeaathxx

yes! xromeox was near me..while he use those pot elixir of permanence at irslnorth t1,But when he report quest..we suprise that pot it really not work...i hope devs fix it about this problem and give it back xromeox lvl 6 again  :cray:  :cray: 

Let's just wait till around 8:00am GMT :) *for the response* (oh i forgot that this is weekend, so the response will be given on monday ._.)

They will fix it for you, xdeathx ;')

Edited by Choco x Nestlya

I accdientally leveled a character from lvl to 10 to 11 through events, contacted support but they didnt give two shits because it was my fault,

in your case - it's a fault on their behalf, probaproprobably something to do with the quest type in special events

hope they fix your char!

Edited by x6tence

Problem is that was my first time & i guess it didn't work because when at moraktar i reported the quest i got the exp & leveled up to 7.

Hm, the only report about such issue, what can I say about it?

Looks like your elixir had just expired before you decided to complete that quest.

Hm, the only report about such issue, what can I say about it?

Looks like your elixir had just expired before you decided to complete that quest.

Thx a lot for your answer dear Roland, I just used it in irslenorth before going to moraktar, & i checked duration of the elixir was 12h, i was careful, but i didn't check that the quest actually would give me experience :(

I have a screenshot that the elixir was active after i leveled up, but that can't prove anything, if u want i post it tough.

Please Roland, if you could do something i will really appreciate it.

I lost lot of money, gold & time to make that staff +10 & getting the arena reward, i m really upset & my partner juliet too, i promess in the future i will be more careful!

If u can t level the lock down are there any alternatives you can propose? Like maybe i create a new lock & you move the gears to the new one? just the staff & the arena award ring without losing the amplification would be great! I know it's annoying for you guys & i m asking a lot.. but i am kinda desperate, maybe u can help me in some ways.  :(

Thanks again.

Edited by xxdeaathxx

Your arena player is dead xxdeathxx :D

Why not create another lv 6?

You support him good nice 

If it's a game error should be fixed as soon as possible if he had no intention to level

If it's a game error should be fixed as soon as possible if he had no intention to level

please, don't rush into battle, no one knows if it's actually a game error, that's a point.

I've actually never heard anything like this, trust me, I read a lot of reports every day.

This situation is rather compliceted, because we can't actually check anything of mentioned.

Edited by r0land

please, don't rush into battle, no one knows if it's actually a game error, that's a point.

I've actually never heard anything like this, trust me, I read a lot of reports every day.

This situation is rather compliceted, because we can't actually check anything of mentioned.

Maybe someone has a level 6 that gm Roland can use and replicate the steps that were done and if it happens again he can determine if its a bug or error of some sort. New issues can always arise , specially when so many bugs were introduced when the events were put in. Losing a lvl6 arena character is a pain.

Maybe someone has a level 6 that gm Roland can use and replicate the steps that were done and if it happens again he can determine if its a bug or error of some sort. New issues can always arise , specially when so many bugs were introduced when the events were put in. Losing a lvl6 arena character is a pain.

As I see, we just need to drink this potion and complete quest. But QA guys did it several times without such error(

Thx a lot for your answer dear Roland, I just used it in irslenorth before going to moraktar, & i checked duration of the elixir was 12h, i was careful, but i didn't check that the quest actually would give me experience :(

Used pot without check .. 

And actually only the last quest of smiles doesnt give xp because it is a line of quests which firsts give

As I see, we just need to drink this potion and complete quest. But QA guys did it several times without such error(

... complicated , i dont know then

Hmm interesting. Love the response time! :)

yea i really hope this problem gets fixed and tbh it was his lvl6 warlock that made me wanna make a lvl6 pro too and now i have started making mine so please please fix his hero in the game  ::)

The game has a few of these weird bugs that happen after a very specific chain of events. No-one bothers to report them since they usually Fix themselves after relog.

For example yesterday I was going circus dungeon and was just about to summon a minion before we entered. I klicked the use button but at the same time party leader went for dungeon so we entered. In dung I didn't have a minion and couldn't use one. After it ended I just relogged and it was fixed.

If this is the case here it's just fair to try fix it somehow. It's pretty clear that No-one who has an arena char with so much effort put into it would be careless about this.

The game has a few of these weird bugs that happen after a very specific chain of events. No-one bothers to report them since they usually Fix themselves after relog.

For example yesterday I was going circus dungeon and was just about to summon a minion before we entered. I klicked the use button but at the same time party leader went for dungeon so we entered. In dung I didn't have a minion and couldn't use one. After it ended I just relogged and it was fixed.

If this is the case here it's just fair to try fix it somehow. It's pretty clear that No-one who has an arena char with so much effort put into it would be careless about this.

Ya that kind of bugs is common I usually get skills lag so I can't use it before I cross or sometime I use another skills but I don't bother report them since they don't repeat all the time in annoying way

So we've tested the mentioned elixir for about hundred times, on our local server and on gaming servers, we couldn't repeat this situation.

Sorry, but in this case we can't do much about the situation.

Not even copy his character? At level 6? I'm sure his file is somewhere hidden in your database lol.

nope, it's technically impossible