Gay..? yup, I am totally agreeing on that :P

This is running out of topic again lol

What can we do, we can't bear reading without posting off-topic stuff

And no I'm not gay but noso is :blush:

Edited by Tood

Hmm .. toodler spams everyhwere :3

For the fourth time I'm not a SPAMMER, I'm just active

• 1 month later...

Eridon :) was a legend in US Sapphire... (BD)

The one and only true legendary player at elf side are eridon, bcause when mcoin still not exist (v 0.7) all player are equal, and what make difference are pure skill and leadership. After mcoin and amp came, many rich player who bought tons of mcoin called himself legendary. Its even worst when achievement came, now gm can call player with legendary player as they like

I think achievement system is a cool thing. Not becausevof the rewards, but it can show which players are the ones who really care about gaming, plays a lot and it creates a clear view about the players. Who is a skilled player, anyways? It's not football or any other sport, it is only a game...

I think achievement system is a cool thing. Not becausevof the rewards, but it can show which players are the ones who really care about gaming, plays a lot and it creates a clear view about the players. Who is a skilled player, anyways? It's not football or any other sport, it is only a game...

Lol .... as if getting achievement reward is kool :! ...

The one and only true legendary player at elf side are eridon, bcause when mcoin still not exist (v 0.7) all player are equal, and what make difference are pure skill and leadership. After mcoin and amp came, many rich player who bought tons of mcoin called himself legendary. Its even worst when achievement came, now gm can call player with legendary player as they like

Aahh, i remember eridon, we used to call him the old daddy xD ...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...