Which stat is better for ranger?

apreila

:good: which stat is better for ranger? Speed or critical hit chance?  :lol:  i talking about arena boots and cc boots :unknw:  Boots arena have crit+resilience, cc boots have speed and dodge, which will not work, or work only if luck :bad:  so... which better?

Thanks for answering. :diablo:

;D i mean dodge will not work, i not mean speed :tease: I asking, because still using safe mokassins 13 lvl, (i 16 now) and not sure which boots must get. :lol: :yahoo:

cc definetly

cc boots have more def which is what you should look for becasue rangers def is not that strong. Dodge is also a stat you should raise along with Evasion skill, dodge is very very good for rangers that way you have a chance of evading deadly rogue 1000+ crit.  :lol: arena boots have the same def as lvl 13 boots i think, also arena boots only good if you have the full arena set with resilience because whats the point of having 2.2 or whatever % the boots have alone.

In my opinion, the best armor to use in arena is full CC set before amps were available CC set was the best armor and with amps, it makes it even better. However which ever armor you chose, as long as you have the full set and the right enchants, you can kick ass just fine :dirol:

From my experience crit boots are better than speed, generally rangers are faster than the other classes. Adding crit crystals is another thing though, if you add all crit crystals, you lose accuracy and which is not good, its best for a ranger to have max accuracy as possible or minimum 10%+ accuracy

best stats for a ranger to focus on:

1. Accuracy

the most % possible

2. Defense

the most possible. look for items that have the highest def

3. Health

look for items that have more life rather than other stats

3. Dodge

items with dodge, more dodge enchants +Evasion skill and you be dodging alot

4. Crit

balance crit, dont be pure crit

5. Speed

add speed if you can, but with +5 blessing it wont be a big deal if you have litle

i'm probably missing something but this is what came to mind first. I hope you find it useful ;D

firstly: change the colour. On this forum green is official, and only admins may use it.

secondly: to the previous post i should add penetration. It allows to ignore target's defence and also is the useful stat for ranger (mostly for boss farming)

cc definetly

cc boots have more def which is what you should look for becasue rangers def is not that strong. Dodge is also a stat you should raise along with Evasion skill, dodge is very very good for rangers that way you have a chance of evading deadly rogue 1000+ crit.  :lol: arena boots have the same def as lvl 13 boots i think, also arena boots only good if you have the full arena set with resilience because whats the point of having 2.2 or whatever % the boots have alone.

In my opinion, the best armor to use in arena is full CC set before amps were available CC set was the best armor and with amps, it makes it even better. However which ever armor you chose, as long as you have the full set and the right enchants, you can kick ass just fine :dirol:

From my experience crit boots are better than speed, generally rangers are faster than the other classes. Adding crit crystals is another thing though, if you add all crit crystals, you lose accuracy and which is not good, its best for a ranger to have max accuracy as possible or minimum 10%+ accuracy

best stats for a ranger to focus on:

1. Accuracy

the most % possible

2. Defense

the most possible. look for items that have the highest def

3. Health

look for items that have more life rather than other stats

3. Dodge

items with dodge, more dodge enchants +Evasion skill and you be dodging alot

4. Crit

balance crit, dont be pure crit

5. Speed

add speed if you can, but with +5 blessing it wont be a big deal if you have litle

i'm probably missing something but this is what came to mind first. I hope you find it useful ;D

:rofl: :aggressive: I see,....cc items then...

so be it, actually cc items i like more than arena items :unknw: dont know why :yahoo:  maybe because of higher livel of that item or bcz its (i mean boots ) have speed stat, tht i think important...

only arena armor i using from arena. and  bow.. :pardon:  today i got luck to have your attention to me guys, i like it :give_rose: . Thanks again...

CC items rulezzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!! :friends: :rofl:

:facepalm: :aggressive:

firstly: change the colour. On this forum green is official, and only admins may use it.

secondly: to the previous post i should add penetration. It allows to ignore target's defence and also is the useful stat for ranger (mostly for boss farming)

owh.. ok, i ll not use green from now :lol:

penetration is good, but at cc gloves for ranger i ll take better with crit. stat, if have such.... :diablo:

there is penetration :nea:  i always crit at mobs, almost each mob getting my crit hit :yahoo: ... but with changing gloves from my current, tht have crit..>>>> to penetration i lose damage :bad: np, i ll try.. and someone can say:"use arena gloves then", i ll answer:"arena gloves have not accuracy :facepalm: .

Thanks for your help to think about a better set/..boots :rofl:  i go do relic quest :dirol: .

buy cc boot then ;) .good luck :good:

:yahoo: thanks you ashu, and thanks again for helping us at undead bear :give_rose: :yahoo:

i dont share my secrets now :pleasantry:

but i can advice u to go for dodge

:rofl: dodge? Alonso.... isnt it mean i most use cc armor :spiteful: .. cc armor better than arena armor? :lol:  arena armor have almost such stats like cc, cc have dodge, arena resilience.

:aggressive: aaaa....dodge 2.3 or resiliense 2  ? :lol:  what better? owh i see, if i plan up dodge and evasions skill,= use cc, if evasion skill at 1 lvl and my dodge lesser than 10 may i better use resilience? hm..resilience not work so good at hunting...

and if defence and stats of cc 16 items little better than of arena 15 lvl, its mean resiliense not that good to prefer it?

i ll try get such a lot cc for relic..its great, 5 per day :bad: :shout: .....

full set of C c. 16 LVL then i use. :rofl: :crazy: 

Thanks all, hope i understand all right, and lets go do relic quest :pardon:

i have 32 % dodge :)

:rofl: dodge? Alonso.... isnt it mean i most use cc armor :spiteful: .. cc armor better than arena armor? :lol:  arena armor have almost such stats like cc, cc have dodge, arena resilience.

:aggressive: aaaa....dodge 2.3 or resiliense 2  ? :lol:  what better? owh i see, if i plan up dodge and evasions skill,= use cc, if evasion skill at 1 lvl and my dodge lesser than 10 may i better use resilience? hm..resilience not work so good at hunting...

and if defence and stats of cc 16 items little better than of arena 15 lvl, its mean resiliense not that good to prefer it?

i ll try get such a lot cc for relic..its great, 5 per day :bad: :shout: .....

full set of C c. 16 LVL then i use. :rofl: :crazy: 

Thanks all, hope i understand all right, and lets go do relic quest :pardon:

i have 32 % dodge :)

:rofl: you checking your luck everydays :rofl:

dodge= win, no dodge= sad :rofl: :rofl:

i see, its version of Alonso now then (dodge set) ..for me i mean.. thanks you :give_rose:

Arena set will only be good if u use full set no reason using it ifur not aiming for war

Gwapito.. i think i most forget about arena set as well if i reached 16-20 lvl.. 15 lvl items not stronger than 16 and i got that full set is better than mixing then. Means arena/cc. Need up one stat.. dodge or resilience. :rofl:

Thanks too. :unknw: :crazy:

I using now arena boots till get cc and i noticed that i lost speed,  ;D  (i changed my safe mokassins with speed to arena boots) :bomb: .