Clicking "Next" for the news in-game crashes the app

Ikafati

If you load up the game, see the latest news and click "Next", the game crashes. If you load up the game again, you can pas the announcement screen, but there is noticeable lag and sounds issues. Reloading the game causes it crash upon clicking "Next" again. Basically, a loop. If there are no news, you can see your character selection screen with empty squares and then the game crashes too. So far saw this on my Android, haven't tried to load the game up on PC

Edited by Shilan

If you load up the game, see the latest news and click "Next", the game crashes. If you load up the game again, you can pas the announcement screen, but there is noticeable lag and sounds issues. Reloading the game causes it crash upon clicking "Next" again. Basically, a loop. If there are no news, you can see your character selection screen with empty squares and then the game crashes too. So far saw this on my Android, haven't tried to load the game up on PC

happens to me exactly the same on my andriod, pc works fine, only andriod loop of crash

Same problem and it is working fine on PC.

Try lite version

got this bug too on my galaxy s5, s6, note 3... All phones pretty much one of the best right now so i guess its not of shitty hardware xD

I believe the sound engine causes the problem. Turning the sounds off reduces the lag and stuttering, but it's still very noticable