About mods

baskentliii

Can a mod ban a profile in section where they don't belong?

Example: if a person in Tavern section have a bad behavior or insulting others ppl religion a mod who doesn't belong to that Section can ban him/her?

Example: if a person in Tavern section have a bad behavior or insulting others ppl religion a mod who doesn't belong to that Section can ban him/her?

Ban only happens when its too serious (for example, the BIG insults), people go off-topic too much too so I guess not :3 Edited by Tood

Na, i would like to read devs's comment.

You probably didn't watch other people fighting on the forum

be naughty and try it ^^

Interesting suggestion. :) More importantly... What about those warning points? What will happen if I get for example one hundred?

Interesting suggestion. :) More importantly... What about those warning points? What will happen if I get for example one hundred?

If i reckon correctly, you can just get 3 warnings max, after that's it's buh-bye

u can see it as a scar made by a whip  , depends how naughty you have been

if you get 100 , welcome to the guiness book of records ,

usually our members think twice before they do the same mistake over and over

All mod's belong in all sections (probably not support) it seems. maybe go back couple month's and ask this question in the old forum.

Edited by Sulla

I really would like to get my warning point removed :D I just called someone 50 years old and still not grown up : and Swaaz gave me one cause he was friends with her :shout:

Edited by Xredbirdx

I really would like to get my warning point removed :D I just called someone 50 years old and still not grown up : and Swaaz gave me one cause he was friends with her :shout:

he still lurks annonymous around here :)

he still lurks annonymous around here :)

Thank you for the warning but idc much. I like him he's a good guy but that warning point sucked :/ she didn't receive one and called people two face ♥♥♥♥♥es and cornatists o.O I wouldn't mind my point if she had received one too. Anyway, I don't wanna bring this up again Edited by Xredbirdx

Thank you for the warning but idc much. I like him he's a good guy but that warning point sucked :/ she didn't receive one and called people two face ♥♥♥♥♥es and cornatists o.O I wouldn't mind my point if she had received one too. Anyway, I don't wanna bring this up again

You already brought it up

Waaaaw two face *****es and cornatists? Dats zooooo nawttttyy grrrr :rofl:

This is actually one of the things i want devs to answer me

All mod's belong in all sections (probably not support) it seems. maybe go back couple month's and ask this question in the old forum.

its not necesary. :)

Sin título.png

Sin título1.png

Thank you for the warning but idc much. I like him he's a good guy but that warning point sucked :/ she didn't receive one and called people two face ♥♥♥♥♥es and cornatists o.O I wouldn't mind my point if she had received one too. Anyway, I don't wanna bring this up again

thats the point lol, some ppl were getting special treatment when all of us were breaking the same rule.