Battery drain (Windows Phone)

rogerrogi

Hello,

After update Warspear Online to version 4.11.2. I noticed TERRIBLE battery drain (about 300% more battery usage) and overheat on my Lumia 1520. Reinstall app doesn't fix this problem. My brother, who use Lumia 735 and my friend from guild (use Lumia 640) have the same problem since v4.11.2.

Anyone else noticed battery drain?

Devs, please check and fix possible problems, because Warspear is killing our batteries now :(

Not noticed on Android 4.1.2, my battery isn't that great and my device heats up fast, but I have that since I purchased it, so...

Hello,

After update Warspear Online to version 4.11.2. I noticed TERRIBLE battery drain (about 300% more battery usage) and overheat on my Lumia 1520. Reinstall app doesn't fix this problem. My brother, who use Lumia 735 and my friend from guild (use Lumia 640) have the same problem since v4.11.2.

Anyone else noticed battery drain?

Devs, please check and fix possible problems, because Warspear is killing our batteries now :(

Yea I've noticed it, I hope they'll fix it soon

Not noticed on Android 4.1.2, my battery isn't that great and my device heats up fast, but I have that since I purchased it, so...

Ya, you won't notice it in v4.1.2, it is only in v4.11.2.

[spoiler=Don't open Noso]Female%20derpina_zps75sigzhk.jpg