Contest finalists. Discussion.

r0land

Hello there, nice fellows of Arinar!

Today we want to present you five finalists of our epic boss contest.

But we want to thank all the participant at first, you guys exceeded our expectations by far!

It was really hard to choose the most interesting bosses from this glorious amount of entries.

Thank you from all our team, it is an unforgettable experience.

And now our finalists:

Vera Nocturna. This is a well-thought boss with a great lore and skill description, we really like it's stages, it's also interesting in an aspect of art, very cool entry. Forum entry http://goo.gl/2w0Yxi

Styxa. Great skills and difficulty, you need a very good tactical knowledge to defeat this boss, that's what we like. Art also suits our style, definitely a finalist. Forum entry http://goo.gl/USu1c7

Spider Shaman. Awesome art work, but not only art is good, his skills are also something to watch for. We really think that this boss can add to our game something new. Forum entry http://goo.gl/e0cPVP

Kadom. Great heavy tank, it's kinda basic BIG boss you want to kill with your friends. Forum entry http://goo.gl/KmHkQ4

Slow and steady, this turtle is about a lot of struggle.

King Achachi. Look at his face, just look at it. Great ethnic atmosphere and glorious look, Forum entry http://goo.gl/NB8aY0

that's what we like about this boss. And his lore is so touching.

Here they are, now we will think about the places, don't forget, final results will be available on 22nd of June.

Moment of glory is near, but don't forget to vote on our Facebook page, special prize still can be yours.

Once again, thank you, fellas, coolness of this contest is totally your achievement.

Vera Nocturna.png

Styxa.jpg

Ioko.png

Kadom.jpg

Achachi.jpg

Edited by r0land

Gz all guys, very good job. I've thought i might get 2nd but looking at your whole artwork, well xD. Will maybe go better next time ;)

loooooooool this sucks all my work thrown down to well :/ i was third till some asshole made me 1k likes this unfair...

Peter, but those bosses arent smthing vathala,koreagunba and zestris were voted by all and they were best bosses,ppl of warspear voted for us :/ vathala 1st , koreagunba 2nd and zestris 3rd...

Peter, but those bosses arent smthing vathala,koreagunba and zestris were voted by all and they were best bosses,ppl of warspear voted for us :/ vathala 1st , koreagunba 2nd and zestris 3rd...

"This contest will last one month and will consist of 2 stages:

first stage - 3 weeks. During this stage we accept you bosses on our forum.

second stage - 1 week. You vote for every participant of the contest in social networks, winner of this voting will be awarded with a special prize.

From our side we choose 5 finalists and decide who will get the main prize."

Ahhh if u disquilify those with 1k then my boss lost its Zestris he was 1st before that likes :(

I really believe what I've said above.

No offense intended but I really quite don't agree with two of the finalists here.

U said draw ur boss in color or how ur boss look like, nextime don't dare to put it in the rules.. Just bitter... My friends bosses doesn't choose in the fact that their boss is more good than the top 5.. So disappointed.. So u just based it in the story or so what ever. Even the management don't based it in the rules. So stupid..

Gudluck for the top 5.

This are the ratings:

Story 45%

Skills 15%

Tactics 10%

Favoritism 25%

Appearance of the boss 5%.lol

nobody complained about in game bosses before, why are u complaining now lel

congratz for winners :) any boss would be good to be added in game, just hurry up with dem updates plz xD xD plzzzzzzz xD

Fine! Why do I even care for justice when the selection was based only purely "touching lore" for that achachi!! 

Fine! Why do I even care for justice when the selection was based only purely "touching lore" for that achachi!! 

please, calm down, we processed nearly 400 entries from both sections.

Our choice is made, these bosses are cool and they are in the final.

r0land what about my boss? i was 1st for special prize social network and now i have 1k likes not just me there are 3more guys who have 1k likes cuz one guy added us... u disquilify us or?

Stop crying on spilled milk! Sometimes we win and sometimes we lose. I've worked hard 3 hrs to make my boss, but unfortunatly I am not in the top 5. Developpers aren't stupid, if they have chosen a picture means they have found something particular inside. Now stop and lets congratulate with winners :)

Edited by Higgings