RACISM GOING IN GAME !

nine0

I do. I ignore everyone who I think is annoying.

You can't ignore me, I'm the only one who is similar to you ;)

Edited by Tood

I'm Dutch. You're Egyptian.

"Similar"

Exactly, and I wasn't talking about the nationality, I was talking about the type

P.S: Did you just stalk my profile :shok:

Edited by Tood

No...?

How did you know my nationality then?

Edited by Tood

If only there was a way to make it so you dont see that persons chat anymore... I have an idea! Make a suggestoin for it, you could call it the "Ignore list".

If only there was a way to make it so you dont see that persons chat anymore... I have an idea! Make a suggestoin for it, you could call it the "Ignore list".

I like that suggestion , takes too much thought to be done . And by the way to be honest people prefer to see what they are saying about their religion and continue the fight than ignore what they say . Weird isnt it ?

I like that suggestion , takes too much thought to be done . And by the way to be honest people prefer to see what they are saying about their religion and continue the fight than ignore what they say . Weird isnt it ?

No, it isn't weird, it's intelligence :) I made many people to shut up by argueing till they didn't know what to say anymore haha..

It shows location under picture and name on the left side noob :rofl:

Another disadvantage of using the mobile forum :/, less options :diablo:

Well, for me its really impossible to put a person in my ignore list lol, I just want to see what they are talking about and make them shut the duck up xD.

My ignore list is actually empty.

Well, for me its really impossible to put a person in my ignore list lol, I just want to see what they are talking about and make them shut the duck up xD.

Wow . You just said that you hate everyone and rage to them and the ignore list is empty . Well how can you do this ? Good to stop fights i do sometimes also but not always where im told none of your business you know . 

No, it isn't weird, it's intelligence :) I made many people to shut up by argueing till they didn't know what to say anymore haha..

The last I've played was worse, it was either shut up or make them shut up

And of course I made them shut the cheese up :3 lol you guys were going to have a really bad time there

@Tood do you know how damn annoying you are with your senseless post spam?

Yushi nub you don't hate me o.O Do you? Edited by Xredbirdx

@Tood do you know how damn annoying you are with your senseless post spam?Yushi nub you don't hate me o.O Do you?

I'm annoying? Then my dream DID come true

Having player mods in game to monitor chats , warn and report players who are breaking tos is a great idea.

Have the mods screenshot the breach of tos

Pm that player with warning and take a screenshot

If it continues , take another screenshot

Every Friday those mods use spread sheet and make a report , send that report to game staff and game staff place temporary mutes or bans depending on breach.

Pay those mods with weekly mcoins (1k a week).

It's a great system and would help provide a quality gaming environment. I was a GS for a different game hosted by gamebox and this was what my "job" required. The servers were great and the community thrived

Having player mods in game to monitor chats , warn and report players who are breaking tos is a great idea.

Have the mods screenshot the breach of tos

Pm that player with warning and take a screenshot

If it continues , take another screenshot

Every Friday those mods use spread sheet and make a report , send that report to game staff and game staff place temporary mutes or bans depending on breach.

Pay those mods with weekly mcoins (1k a week).

It's a great system and would help provide a quality gaming environment. I was a GS for a different game hosted by gamebox and this was what my "job" required. The servers were great and the community thrived

Could be .. 

Some Many people who don't speak English are on US, that's annoying. "Go back to your own server!" ~Racist Mario.

The admins don't bother about adding the in-game mods :spiteful:

So, cyber ;D your freedom will be eternal xd

Edited by Choco x Nestlya

Hmm but its the only way.It was so long ago but its all coming back to me now.Please add moderators.Even if they abuse atleast no more annoyance.

Yellow, check these suggestions :

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/42976-in-game-moderation/

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/43700-in-game-online-admins/

Admins' response about it :

Q : I want to be an in-game moderator. Are you planning to implement them?

A : Nope, we are not planning to hire such staff.

Admins' solution about the breaking the rules of the game in chat :

Q : I noticed that someone broke the rules of the game in chat, what should I do?

A : You should send a ticket to our support, where you should provide name of the character, server, on which he's playing, your comments about the situation and screenshot, where we can CLEARLY see that some rule was broken.

(Source : http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/44106-answers-from-administration-to-all-your-questions-topic-is-being-updated/)

PS : Oh God! >.> I have worked hard on this lel *-*

Edited by Choco x Nestlya

Omg if mods enter the game they must be so brave and have such patience and will to answer and help 100~ or more people a day , sounds a good deal right ? If this happens .. good luck to the person(s) :D .

Omg if mods enter the game they must be so brave and have such patience and will to answer and help 100~ or more people a day , sounds a good deal right ? If this happens .. good luck to the person(s) :D .

Game would be much more exciting with mods and admins around :/

Edited by Xredbirdx

Game would be much more exciting with mods and admins around :/

It will actually be a chaos , the only thing people will do is pissing them give gold , item , i got scammed , help me , why my item no amp . Think their situation too not only our side of view lel