RACISM GOING IN GAME !

nine0

Look on forum they are there for the players if they got any problems but in game they are like all others, can put people on ignore etc. ..

No we don't need in game moderation -.- You can simply ignore that person with a click, I used to play a game with in game moderation unfair bans, abusing power and it ruined the game.

Ignore with a click? You mean 2/3 clicks

Also what if you got harassed on world chat? What if you got harassed by a lot of accounts? Completely Retarded

Ignore with a click? You mean 2/3 clicks

Also what if you got harassed on world chat? What if you got harassed by a lot of accounts? Completely Retarded

They're usually talking s*** about religious and race you can simply ignore them but if they're harassing YOU then take screenshots and report here http://Warspear-online/en/support :D

Wow . You just said that you hate everyone and rage to them and the ignore list is empty . Well how can you do this ? Good to stop fights i do sometimes also but not always where im told none of your business you know . 

it doesn't mean i have put em all in my ignore list %)

Yushi nub you don't hate me o.O Do you?

What should be the word for this?......... I hatelove ya........Yes,you can find it in a dictionary :DWell,just in my dictionary xd

just kidding :P

Edited by baskentliii

Forgive me for mentioning these examples BELOW in the brackets, I'm just saying what I've seen. RESPECT ALL PLAYERS, THEIR OPINIONS. THEIR RELIGIONS; RESPECT ALL. :)

Suggestion: Develop a bot which constantly checks chats for any really serious kind of abuses.

(like sexual, racial, religious, regional, etc

For example: I've seen this countless number of times--> "I ****ed ur ****** mom", or "All muslims are terrorists" said by lots n lots of ppl who do racism.)

Such high level abuses in any category should be noted by that bot and automatically a report could be sent to support.

Some games have such auto-chat-checking bots, invisible to players and unapprochable by them too.

Again the above words I've said are just for sake of stating the severity of abuses. Plz don't get offended. All religions teach us to be a good person and not be a racist like the examples I mentioned above.

What do u all think about this? :good:

This topic has gone way too pointless, racism is on ALL games, trust me they're.

Also the "mod" thingy didn't work there either due to the abuse (and even with mods on ppl broke the RULES)

Aaanndd if we get a racist mod then the problem would be worse, case closed, lock this topic because in game moderation is a horrible idea.

Aaanndd if we get a racist mod then the problem would be worse, case closed, lock this topic because in game moderation is a horrible idea.

Excuse me, you mean a RABUSMOD (Racist-Abusing-Moderator)

CASE CLOSED

Lock this useless topic, moderation won't work

P.S: No one wants ppl to spam his/her chat crying of who scammed and of who stole his lollipop

Edited by Tood

Granted their is a lot of good points why to have and not have mods.

You would be surprised at how the quality of chat would change just from a mods presence. If the steps I listed above were followed it would make it impossible for mods to abuse power. This is why the screenshots come into play so accusations and false reports can't be filed.

I think I might have some of my old reports to show exactly how report is created , it is a fairly long procedure but it really does work.

I understand not everyone agrees that mods should be added. I respect everyone's opinions in regards to it. I am just looking at it from the positive point of view and all the benefits it could bring , and security it offers players ingame.

Mod responsibilities:

- Monitor game chat , warn and report players who consistently break rules

(Account trading / selling ect)

- Assist with basic questions regarding the game to the best of their ability

- Be online and ingame monitoring and assisting for atleast 4 hours a day

(Pref of 6 minimum , not consecutive .. It could be a few here and their - time sheet with report)

Mods don't assist with:

- Giving away items or gold

- dont assist with players who are scammed

(Use the ticket function - include screenshots - No support for account scammed)

-Don't assist with dungeons

(Stamina is limited - up to mods)

They could hire mods and pay with either a weekly mod pack (like a chest with specific items for mods)or mcoin. It wouldn't cost them a dime and offers them the abilities of many things like better ingame presence and also assist with work load.

Edited by MoreMcoins

Granted their is a lot of good points why to have and not have mods.

You would be surprised at how the quality of chat would change just from a mods presence. If the steps I listed above were followed it would make it impossible for mods to abuse power. This is why the screenshots come into play so accusations and false reports can't be filed.

I think I might have some of my old reports to show exactly how report is created , it is a fairly long procedure but it really does work.

I understand not everyone agrees that mods should be added. I respect everyone's opinions in regards to it. I am just looking at it from the positive point of view and all the benefits it could bring , and security it offers players ingame.

Mod responsibilities:

- Monitor game chat , warn and report players who consistently break rules

(Account trading / selling ect)

- Assist with basic questions regarding the game to the best of their ability

- Be online and ingame monitoring and assisting for atleast 4 hours a day

(Pref of 6 minimum , not consecutive .. It could be a few here and their - time sheet with report)

Mods don't assist with:

- Giving away items or gold

- dont assist with players who are scammed

(Use the ticket function - include screenshots - No support for account scammed)

-Don't assist with dungeons

(Stamina is limited - up to mods)

They could hire mods and pay with either a weekly mod pack (like a chest with specific items for mods)or mcoin. It wouldn't cost them a dime and offers them the abilities of many things like better ingame presence and also assist with work load.

Hmmm I'd become the first mod since I'm active about 14+ hours (or more) daily

Hmmm I'd become the first mod since I'm active about 14+ hours (or more) daily

You are too new, don't have experience your way to judge is also very....peculiar :P

You are too new, don't have experience your way to judge is also very....peculiar :P

I've been a mod on other games, and also, devs won't really make mods, that might affect mcoins, I think

That's why Mr. MoreMcoins prefers Order & Chaos Online, completely F2W

Really you were a mod? In which games? And why the hell did you switch game if this were true?

I switched due to irl life stuff (I'm willing to come back in a year :spiteful: But that doesn't mean that I'm gonna leave Ws)

Lets see, last mod status was 1 year ago on a game where there is no mercy, also, a random cs thingy, gosh I need to remember the name of the first one, it was Graal-something or Greal-w/e

The only thing I remember about these stuff was RS where my mod application was nearly accepted

Edited by Tood

Warpear is not so popular yet to make such advances in game , they need to advertise the game even in the free way and they dont do it . If more players could come in they could hire staff for such thing 

Warpear is not so popular yet to make such advances in game , they need to advertise the game even in the free way and they dont do it . If more players could come in they could hire staff for such thing

YESH, We have to reach 600 shmillion players like RS to hire shtaff

Sorry Tood, 6 milions accounts

No hope then, SHLOCK dis toopic