RACISM GOING IN GAME !

nine0

Dear Devs, mods, and other players,

how do you like when someone is pointing at your religion and saying bad words to it? why i am posing a question is because a lot of people are saying bad words to Religion. I just need to ask you, aren't we humans ? aren't we having respect in ourselves for others religion?

I am sorry but you must have to take actions because who play your game must not be questioned by his religion.

Such as Lordxx has created a veey big issue about this on World chat, if you don't do anything about it, i am afraid i have complain somewhere else.

I hope you take this matter seriously and do something about this, really quick. I will upload the screenshots for proof.

It's truth what he says and it is a fact some people overdo it , it is pretty annoying and insulting as they dont know to show respect .

Not saying this isn't happening, but there's a difference between disagreeing with ur religion and being disrespectful.

Dear Devs, mods, and other players,

how do you like when someone is pointing at your religion and saying bad words to it? why i am posing a question is because a lot of people are saying bad words to Religion. I just need to ask you, aren't we humans ? aren't we having respect in ourselves for others religion?

I am sorry but you must have to take actions because who play your game must not be questioned by his religion.

Such as Lordxx has created a veey big issue about this on World chat, if you don't do anything about it, i am afraid i have complain somewhere else.

I hope you take this matter seriously and do something about this, really quick. I will upload the screenshots for proof.

Yeah bro, my religion is being insulted at EU "and sometimes US" too

I agree

STRIKE :aggressive:

guys if u can and when..

TAKE AN SS AND EMAIL IT TO SUPPORT

i see racism in game EVERY F :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm: N DAY.. its PATHETIC

guys if u can and when..

TAKE AN SS AND EMAIL IT TO SUPPORT

i see racism in game EVERY F :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: N DAY.. its PATHETIC

You can't make us send a ticket to support, your reply is useless (no offense)

but guys, in a simple way, why do we have to always give a bad impression to those new players in the game who have just joined the game. And if you don't respect others religion then how others are suppose to respect yours ? ... i am tired of this insult, even though,  i am not a muslim ..i still support for them because in every religion, there are bad as well as good people. which means no religion is crystal clearly perfect. 

I'm totally agreeing on Darked! Also, many people know that I am german and calling me Hitler and Nazi and that shit. It's really disrespectful and to be honest, it hurts.

I'm totally agreeing on Darked! Also, many people know that I am german and calling me Hitler and Nazi and that shit. It's really disrespectful and to be honest, it hurts.

I am gonna beat the hell out of people who says my julia sister something like that  :diablo:  and Its so strange that no moderator as commented on it, but views are like 600 views :!

but guys, in a simple way, why do we have to always give a bad impression to those new players in the game who have just joined the game. And if you don't respect others religion then how others are suppose to respect yours ? ... i am tired of this insult, even though, i am not a muslim ..i still support for them because in every religion, there are bad as well as good people. which means no religion is crystal clearly perfect.

+9999999

That should be spammed on the world chat of every server :D

Just showing in what world we live in.. Changing people in the game is nothing. Specialy when u force people not to talk like that.. 

Just showing in what world we live in.. Changing people in the game is nothing. Specialy when u force people not to talk like that..

Don't be negative, there's always hope :D

I am gonna beat the hell out of people who says my julia sister something like that  :diablo:  and Its so strange that no moderator as commented on it, but views are like 600 views :!

Thank you!!! ♡ Devs definitly should do something about it :/ It's making me so mad when someone is such a disrespectful person and I'm happy to have all my friends and my guild who can hold me back and calm me down! I love you all guys :)!!

Thank you!!! ♡ Devs DEFINITELY should do something about it :/ It's making me so mad when someone is such a disrespectful person and I'm happy to have all my friends and my guild who can hold me back and calm me down! I love you all guys :)!!

Many said that before but it didn't happen :

Kazuma, yeah... He used to insult neither in elf side nor mc side :3 filled up the trade chat :crazy:

Do u know what was the crazier thing? I was his friend lmao :crazy: funny times indeed :)

PS : Do you still hate me :/?

Edited by Choco x Nestlya

Best thing to do is just to ignore it lol.

Sure I'll spam your chat with any means and you will just "ignore" it

Yeah, not very hard.

Actually it's hard to ignore 'cause you wanna know what shit that person is saying about you so you can defend youself

Even worse is that those people are trolling, or at least some, which inflammes the iisue even more in my opinion. I usually just bash them the way they did, with troll lines, but those get ignored too.

Infact, players like lordxx dont even seem to care about what people are saying in wc, he keeps sending shit.

And thats just one example...

When kimbolayts passed away, Recorder, a lvl20 ranger, was forming words, that really insulted anyone close too kimbolayts, because the amount of disrespect was inacceptable.

Seems like Sapphire go back to "Erikalt" times O_o

*historian mode activated*

What happened in the period of that tine?

Actually it's hard to ignore 'cause you wanna know what shit that person is saying about you so you can defend youself

Exactly, gonna spam yours with "gimme a cookie" now :rofl:

Even worse is that those people are trolling, or at least some, which inflammes the iisue even more in my opinion. I usually just bash them the way they did, with troll lines, but those get ignored too.

Infact, players like lordxx dont even seem to care about what people are saying in wc, he keeps sending shit.

And thats just one example...

When kimbolayts passed away, Recorder, a lvl20 ranger, was forming words, that really insulted anyone close too kimbolayts, because the amount of disrespect was inacceptable.

Someone actually died at Ws :o

:

Edited by Tood

Exactly, gonna spam yours with "gimme a cookie" now :rofl:

Yea I will let you cry and cry. I don't want you to become fat :rofl:

Yea I will let you cry and cry. I don't want you to become fat :rofl:

Did I say that my nick was "Fatty" b4? :rofl:

Did I say that my nick was "Fatty" b4? :rofl:

Why do you always laugh so dirty? :D I just don't get your "funny" jokes.

Edited by Xredbirdx

Why do you always laugh so dirty? :D I just don't get your "funny" jokes.

Nobody laughs in-game, they laugh only irl

Seems like we got a multi talent here :dirol:

Nu nu pls nu, dun inv me to muricans got talent :rofl:

lol Erikalt was the most racist guy in the world of Arina xD

Edited by baskentliii

12 3/4

We're at redbird's age, where her rating is 999

Kidding :rofl:

Interact > Ignore and thou shall be done.

Interact > Ignore and thou shall be done.

Multiple accs and you can't ignore everybody lol