Trade between MC/forsaken & Elf/Chosen

bongboy07@hotmail.ca

As title says , this function should be added to intake features.

Staff claim they take no responsibility for if you get scammed trying to trade/transfer gold through player trades yet they have no function to make it safe leaving players risking being scammed.

At the end of the day , by not implementing and option to allow these sort of trades .. You should be accountable as the reason its not intake is out of pure greed.

I myself have put over 500$ into a MC character but was looking to go elf to play with some of my real life elf friends who were returning to warspear so needed the gold I got from selling mcoin items (with real life USD purchased mcoin) and was scammed for everything because you have no function to protect us (casher who pays for updates and server costs with my money , and others obviously it's not just me paying for these) but you basically spit in players faces by claiming you take no responsibility for anything to do with these trades. If that's the case would you not incorporate a function to allow these trades without risk? Or to greedy?

There's a state of war between mcaken and elves. No means of communications are intended in the near future

Terrible reason as to why this function wouldn't be added. MC are the only ones who are hurt by this (As usual) with a dying community the market shrinks and shrinks and shrinks. Equipment for low levels are RARE to find.. Meaning Mc/forsaken gearing becomes harder which in return means more leave as they can't find or farm what they need. At the end of the day all gms decisions are only negatively impacting MC/forsaken as usual

There's a state of war between mcaken and elves. No means of communications are intended in the near future

We can do some lore-arrnangements through the chainless league. At least at dealer.

Yes, cl is a neutral  merchant fraction, it's probably the best place to fit in way for mc/elf trading. There can be this npc at nadir that's similar to to the market npc but can be used by all fractions. This would also solve the bow/cbow problem on mc side.

Yes, cl is a neutral merchant fraction, it's probably the best place to fit in way for mc/elf trading. There can be this npc at nadir that's similar to to the market npc but can be used by all fractions. This would also solve the bow/cbow problem on mc side.

That's why this fraction is existed i think.

May be added for the future purpose...

No. Just no.

The point of this game is that each faction has different economy. If you want cheap weapons, go on elf side. If you want cheap mcoin items, go on mcaken. That's how this game is supposed to be.

No. Just no.

The point of this game is that each faction has different economy. If you want cheap weapons, go on elf side. If you want cheap mcoin items, go on mcaken. That's how this game is supposed to be.

thats not the way Aigrind planned it lol. cheap weapons on elf side --> much more players, more drops --> cheaper

Or just be creative

For example:

"Since the war between the sentinels and the legion started, the gods were sorrowful for the hatred between them, and with some magic *pew pew pew* they decided to send an angel as a messenger to announce the gods' decision and that decision was to make a holy day every week where the two sides are allies, but there were some who hated each other so much that they disobeyed their orders and kept fighting"

THE END

Every week, there should be 1-2 hours (or a day) where sentinels are allies to the legion and players have an option where they can either choose peace or war

Or it can be a voting before that day, for example:

100 peace votes and 99 war votes = peace and vice versa

This shouldn't apply on the war schedule

See, even creativity can solve the most confusing problems :D

Edited by Tood

Their are plenty of things that can be done. I've played a lot of games with a similar concept to warspear that has no faction trading restrictions. This is the only one (which makes sense) , if your going to switch sides ... Why allow you to transfer items or gold? Since if they don't they force you to purchase mcoins (real reason isn't was , its the money$) we all can try and defend the reason as to why no options been added but deep down we all know its the greed.

Redbird is right on point , items are a lot cheaper on elf side as you have more players which is more farming and more sales. Restrictions on trades limits the factions , so if your faction was as bad as MC you wouldn't be defending the reason why this functions not in game.

My wife spent 2 weeks trying to buy her level 18 staff of doooooom , she was offering as high as 150k just for a plain unenchanted non amped one. She even tryed offering 15 - 20 sign sets for it and still hasn't found it.

To find a seller of an item you need on MC you are stuck spamming for days or overpaying. Say all you want about elfs being "superior" but no offence its a load of crap. With elf being the only race with bd and ranger is drew in the numbers being as both classes are nasty (in a good way). If the MC or forsaken had a ranger it could possibly have been the thing that balanced the server.

As for cheap mcoin items on MC side.. You really need to investigate before you start throwing out "facts" because you said nothing close to the truth. Examples listed below... Compair plz

1 set of extra pockets 45k-60k

1 set of signs 14k-15k

1 set of seeker pots 80k (because of event dungeons)

Costumes and weapon skins 10-20k

I've checked the elf side and prices are mirror. You have the same mcoin item prices but a better market... It's nothing about being superior. You'd think elfs would have cheaper mcoin items being that your population is larger so should have more mcoin users.

So again say superior because that is a lie. The server was once balanced until some changes to elf classes was made which than had a lot of MC and forsaken move. Their has been no real improvement for MC or forsaken classes but constant changes are being made to elf classes (a little weird) which just keeps strengthening. You got BD who's defence and damage is rediculous (basically a dps tank).. Ranger damage is just broken.. And than you got druids who heals are impossible to beat (get a decent amped set and you'll have a lot of damage for a support class).... What's really happend on MC side.. Warlocks aoe had a damage reduction... Let me see .. Any damage improvements or balance changes? Nope

Seems that the items' prices are alot cheaper than 2014. I love it :*

Explains why someone sold an elven skill book for 3k on EU

Edited by Tood

Explains why someone sold an elven skill book for 3k on EU

Hmm well, idk the recent average/normal prices for such new items *for me* :/ because i have stopped playing since 3.11 hmm update berengar tower and before the crafting & expert skills updates :( (moreover if it's on eu, i used to play on us btw)

Hmm well, idk the recent average/normal prices for such new items *for me* :/ because i have stopped playing since 3.11 hmm update berengar tower and before the crafting & expert skills updates :( (moreover if it's on eu, i used to play on us btw)

I play on both, the prices are pretty much similar

Also why did you quit?

You got scammed?

You lost everything in a game of monopoly?

Someone broke your heart? (kidding with this one)

Edited by Tood

Lel, well... One of my reasons was my school as noso said, but most of the reasons was kinda personal :/ couldn't tell it to you.

Edited by Nestly

Personal = no.3 or w/e its obv af

(I'm just pretending to be smart :D , totally kidding)

Edited by Tood

:D It's nothin' to do with your three made-by-yourself reasons :P

Yes, i was scammed once, fortunately the other chars were in another account in mid 2012.

:D It's nothin' to do with your three made-by-yourself reasons :P

Yes, i was scammed once, fortunately the other chars were in another account in mid 2012.

Only 3 people can log my acc, I, My bf :wub: and a good friend :blush: but last one doesn't log 'cause Mike doesn't like him hehe :fool:

P.S. is acc sharing forbidden or not?? Some people saying yes and some no so I actually don't know :nea:

Edited by Xredbirdx

3 people? That's 2 too much lol. As I am scammed once and hacked by my brother 6 other times ( <_<, last time I had to pay him €20 in order to get it back

Told my parents about it, he had to give me €40 for the inconvenience:P

), I am always very careful, just as you should do, Redbird ;)

3 people? That's 2 too much lol. As I am scammed once and hacked by my brother 6 other times ( <_<, last time I had to pay him €20 in order to get it back

Told my parents about it, he had to give me €40 for the inconvenience:P

), I am always very careful, just as you should do, Redbird ;)

ahahaha really your own brother hacks you?? :rofl: And my bf has my log in since almost a year :) He's buying much stuff for me :blush: Well, I also for him ::) and the other one who can log me, I also can log him +he's also a heir in THEMERCS like I am, means we are trusted. And it's also not easy to scam those days because you can connect your account with your fb, what we both did

Fb is not safe lol. And yes, my brother hacks me, he can't stand I'm over 10 times better than he is while he started first. One of the things he doesn't lack is skill. He uses his classes on a perfect way, at least almost perfect, with not that high amp levels. It makes him a hard opponent even for high amped players. Unfortunately he got blocked, and he now accuses me for telling the devs that he was trading accounts.

Only 3 people can log my acc, I, My bf :wub: and a good friend :blush: but last one doesn't log 'cause Mike doesn't like him hehe :fool:

P.S. is acc sharing forbidden or not?? Some people saying yes and some no so I actually don't know :nea:

Actually around 2-3 ppls too who could access my acc, acc sharing is not prohibited, but you must responsible for your own risks.

EDIT : But once you report to support, it becomes illegal (written in EULA) and your acc get blocked.

Edited by Nestly

Fb is not safe lol. And yes, my brother hacks me, he can't stand I'm over 10 times better than he is while he started first. One of the things he doesn't lack is skill. He uses his classes on a perfect way, at least almost perfect, with not that high amp levels. It makes him a hard opponent even for high amped players. Unfortunately he got blocked, and he now accuses me for telling the devs that he was trading accounts.

who's your bro in game?

Ehmm... Let's see...

Madroguee is hacxed, there was a whole discussion about Bacca going on, and the account with Dermak and Saruumann is blocked.

Ehmm... Let's see...

Madroguee is hacxed, there was a whole discussion about Bacca going on, and the account with Dermak and Saruumann is blocked.

Strange that I don't know him. How long is it gone?

Only 3 people can log my acc, I, MY BF :wub: and a good friend :blush: but last one doesn't log 'CAUSE MIKE DOESN'T LIKE HIM HEHE :fool:

1. If its with ppl you know irl then no

2. Look at the highlighted (or capital words) words

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE

kidding

One of the things he doesn't lack is skill. He uses his classes on a perfect way, at least almost perfect, with not that high amp levels. It makes him a hard opponent even for high amped players.

Somebody is jeaaaalousssss

1. If its with ppl you know irl then no

2. Look at the highlighted (or capital words) words

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE

kidding

Sometimes you are really talking shit :rofl:

Sometimes you are really talking shit :rofl:

Well me and noso are the only peeps who aren't "romantic" :rofl:

I coulnd't beat him. And he hated me because I played Warspear better overall:P

EDIT: How old is your brother?

Edited by Tood