Have sham totem atk right target

Corona virus

Can it be made so sham totem attacks whichever individual the sham is attacking. Kinda annoying to be fighting someone ann have totem attack someone completely different. Whoever you are hitting is who the totem hits, simple as that, ty!.

It would be awesome if they made the totem a 1 target damage, not an AoE damage. I would be thankful for that! :give_rose: lol 

Doesnt hit everyone , just in case you hit by mistake someone as well will be exhanging hit all who u are in fight with , it is AoE though 

wonder what would happen in a war and the target moves away from the totem's range. Won't it be useless then?

Delete your post Jigsaw, you have to take lessons about learning 'How to nerf a class's skill? :*'

Delete your post Jigsaw, you have to take lessons about learning 'How to nerf a class's skill? :*'

Am not sure what you mean. Even if it doesn't target a specific person, the totem being aoe means that it won't be wasted in arena and wars if the target moves away from it (It would just attack the nearest person). Making it single target doesn't seem like much of an improvement, just saying.

lol totam has auto lock on target attacked and it's it went out range it attack the second target you atk

similar to bosses lock on mechanism

highest dmg and if he died goes for 2nd dmg

lol totam has auto lock on target attacked and it's it went out range it attack the second target you atk

similar to bosses lock on mechanism

highest dmg and if he died goes for 2nd dmg

Isn't that exactly what the current totem skill already does? Switch to another target if the current one moves away...Oh i see, keep all the good things about the skill and remove the bad stuff.

All dot skills in the game have disadvantages and problems because they would be too op if they didn't, sounds like you're just trying to remove this one's disadvantage and make the class even more strong. Would they seriously allow a skill that deals 400 tic damage to be wielded freely by none other than a dot healer class with grounding and blind skills, without any problems?

I have a feeling that someone is going to mention druids or bladedancers at some point, don't. No other dot skill or class in the game can explain why this suggestion should be approved.

Isn't that exactly what the current totem skill already does? Switch to another target if the current one moves away...Oh i see, keep all the good things about the skill and remove the bad stuff.

All dot skills in the game have disadvantages and problems because they would be too op if they didn't, sounds like you're just trying to remove this one's disadvantage and make the class even more strong. Would they seriously allow a skill that deals 400 tic damage to be wielded freely by none other than a dot healer class with grounding and blind skills, without any problems?

I have a feeling that someone is going to mention druids or bladedancers at some point, don't. No other dot skill or class in the game can explain why this suggestion should be approved.

I didn't understand a word

Totam used to random hit target while in battle but it suck in many ways

pvp . and pve

you always want to hit your target not any random target cuz it will wast dmg

Speaking of totam Pala banner work with a similar way

But it do high dmg with low magic even from totam

so don't cry cuz totam hit 500 while banner hit 700

and another thing magic dmg to Pala is like Astral to healers I can be noob and still have it at good amount

500 tic damage is low? This is a healer class, 500 is already high and u want more? These "heal over time" classes already dominate the game and random targeting is a feature of the skill to keep it balanced in team pvps. This skill, mixed in with blind and earthquake is insane when you incounter a shaman 1 on 1.

Try Bd Counterattack then come and talk about lightshield

Light ball at full lvl hit little bit more dmg it's just that it hit 5tike with Dodge chance and blind increase Dodge % So if you have good Dodge and he used blind and totam 2-3 hit dodge

Tell me how much you banner dmg 4/4 and how much magiv you have

Try Bd Counterattack then come and talk about lightshield

Light ball at full lvl hit little bit more dmg it's just that it hit 5tike with Dodge chance and blind increase Dodge % So if you have good Dodge and he used blind and totam 2-3 hit dodge

Tell me how much you banner dmg 4/4 and how much magiv you have

Banner's damage is divided by the amount of people lol.

For example a banner with 400 damage on 1 target will be almost useless in wars since the banner targets many players: if you have the banner target 10 peeps, it deals 40 damage to each of them if they have no mdef.

Banner's damage is divided by the amount of people lol.

For example a banner with 400 damage on 1 target will be almost useless in wars since the banner targets many players: if you have the banner target 10 peeps, it deals 40 damage to each of them if they have no mdef.

Banner is useless in war? What about 25% buff that increase your magic/physical attack? O.o

Banner is useless in war? What about 25% buff that increase your magic/physical attack? O.o

Banner is not made best for war but it's useful when your enemy struggle to move and with life steal free heal :D

Alright, 50 damage to each of them, if they don't have mdef.

If anything, i have managed to reach a higher point of enlightenment and can finally see one of the problems of this forum.

What just happened in this topic,  is exactly what happens to every other skill/class suggestion around here. People can't find good reasons why they have a specific opinion about a skill/class so they begin mentioning other classes as if that justifies anything.

rogues have stealth so my priest should too... just because.

(I used completely unrelated classes for my example because i found another one of this forum's problems)

Good day.

Alright, 50 damage to each of them, if they don't have mdef.

Banner is op in war as well as arena

c: Let's say your damage is 600 with banner it'll be 750.

If anything, i have managed to reach a higher point of enlightenment and can finally see one of the problems of this forum.

What just happened in this topic, is exactly what happens to every other skill/class suggestion around here. People can't find good reasons why they have a specific opinion about a skill/class so they begin mentioning other classes as if that justifies anything.

rogues have stealth so my priest should too... just because.

(I used completely unrelated classes for my example because i found another one of this forum's problems)

Good day.

:P I only compare between totam and banner because they have the same mechanism just little bit different

You brought all other shaman skils including light shield and I compared it to bd counterattack since it's also same mechanism

And you started the Totam is op thing we know it's op since it's 1 skill deal all that dmg but look at new skills some of them are op too even more

Btw you know sharp recorded the highest critical in this game even it's not a dmg class