Storytelling time

ninjamato

When I was participating to the "New boss" competition on forums, I had to write a story. I actually enjoyed it quite a lot and thought maybe I'm not the only one. That's why I thought, it would be a good idea to make a topic where anyone could write his own piece of lore or just a random story which would loosely fall under the category of warspear lore. So be creative and tell me something epic! :good: 

Note: Listen to some epic music while reading. Makes it 10 times better ;)

Edited by ninjamato

"I am the death of all evil. I will burn my enemies to ashes. I will use my power how I want as it is my birth right. I did not get this power for free. I suffered, I felt pain I lost a part of myself. I was born in a village with no future, no hope. As the war of the spear trembled upon my homelands, I lost the last things I owned - my family, my lands, my house. I was destroyed. The people who cared where gone. The rooms, which were familiar were ashes in the ground I used to farm. But I knew I would stand up to those who destroyed my world. I am a dragon by my blood, like my father was before me and how his father was before him. I let the rage upon my soul get free. I tunneled the power in my blood to the outside world through my hands. All I could see was the flames. All I could hear was the shouts of pain of my enemies. All I could smell was the smell of their bodies burning. I am the death of all evil. I am the Arc mage, the flame weaver."

~Agyzi the Arc mage

A quote from Agyzi, the first mage.

So what do you think, is it entertaining to read?  ^_^

Edited by ninjamato

"I am the death of all evil. I will burn my enemies to ashes. I will use my power how I want as it is my birth right. I did not get this power for free. I suffered, I felt pain I lost a part of myself. I was born in a village with no future, no hope. As the war of the spear trembled upon my homelands, I lost the last things I owned - my family, my lands, my house. I was destroyed. The people who cared where gone. The rooms, which were familiar were ashes in the ground I used to farm. But I knew I would stand up to those who destroyed my world. I am a dragon by my blood, like my father was before me and how his father was before him. I let the rage upon my soul get free. I tunneled the power in my blood to the outside world through my hands. All I could see was the flames. All I could hear was the shouts of pain of my enemies. All I could smell was the smell of their bodies burning. I am the death of all evil. I am the Arc mage, the flame weaver."

~Agyzi the Arc mage

A quote from Agyzi, the first mage.

So what do you think, is it entertaining to read? ^_^

Sounds like a legionary mage

We were both thieves, stealing everything we could. Me and my beloved one, we were the fear of all the rich and precious, nothing was save from us. Once we did a great coup on the house of blood, succesfully, noone had seen us. The procurator was surely confused, when his funds were gone :D. But... He found out. He had found out that we were the source, and so the procurator used his forces to chase us down. Me and my beloved one, we swore that we will never be apart, at least through our heart. But he was too strong. I told to my precious, "I have to lure them away, they are too many. I will allways love you." She cried, and replied she will wait for me at the tree near the house of forgotthename, near the lake, for an eternity. I was broken, but i loved her. I managed to get them away.

-part 1 end-

Edited by MCocktail

Ye want stories mate?

"My brother and I have done well to control all these fools muhaha.. Ah, It is I the great Oko-Shaar telling my story of complete victory"

The group of Mountain people finally arrived at brothers lair. Judging by the looks of there facial expressions I could tell fear was growing when they saw brother, except for one of them. His eyes were as yellow as fire, his staff was glowing brightly and his cloths were remarkable thorned. He seems wounded, but strong willed and full of power.

The group of Mountain people spoke to brother: "We came here upon a request of Beranger, where can we find a creature called 'Oko-Shaar'?"

Brother answerd: "What business do you have with him?"

Mountain people:"Beranger commanded us to execute one of his creations, now tell us where he is!"

Khazh-Maar:"Ah master`s spirit commanded you to execute Brother? Muhahaha! I`m afraid I can let that happen! Minions, attack these filthy Mountain people!"

Mountain people:"Men, Arm yourself! Murder all of them!"

I watched the Mountain people fight back to back in Brothers lair. They were doing well, all minions were dead. Brother decided to put a end to it, he flooted toward a warrior wielding 2swords and used his power to blow him into pieces. Truely enjoying to see Brother`s power haha.. The Mountain people looked even more anxious.

"Why isn`t that shaman showing any slightest sign of fear?" I asked myself.

The mountain people decided to execute brother. The shamans start calling the spirits to aid them, giving them supreme healing abilities. The barbarian let a giant roar causing several minions to run away. "cowards" I said.

The mountain people fought Brother, there power was enormous, to great for brother I would say.

In the end brother`s shape began to glow, "brother, what are you doing?"

Brother replied: "You`ll see, preare yourself. They came for you"

I saw brother exploding, "why brother.. WHY!!!"

I looked upon the entrance to my lair, and I saw him. The shaman, I spoke to him "You came for me didn`t you?"

He nodded, did he lose his tongue?

I asked him: "It`s rude to enter someone house and not introducing yourself, tell me who are you?"

He spoke to me in a calm way: "My name is Maleshaman, My task is to put an end to your mind control and to destroy this 'home' of yours"

I replied:"If that`s the case then let`s get started, minions ATTACK!"

My minions ran towards him, and he just stood there looking around him.. what is he going to do?...

Suddenly I felt a tremendous power coming from him, was he controlling something? ..!"minions, look out! The floor is collapsing!"

It was to late, an earthquake caused the floor to disapear with my minions.. What am I gonna do!

The shaman walked slowly towards me. "How in the name of the Spear did he do that?!"

"Don`t come any closer! I`m warning you!" He simpely ignored my words. "Alright then, you leave me no choice!"

I casted my dark magic and hit him pretty good, unfortinately it didn`t seem to do much.

"Damned, He`s really strong" He walks closer to me and his Scepter began glowing heavily, I feel an tremendous power going from his body to his scepter. Before I knew he set off an earthquake, causing the ceiling to collapse right onto me.

"U...u..ugh... who ever..you are... You`ll never.. kill..me argh...

He looked down on me and put his hand on my eye, then he laughed and said: "Muhaha, look at you Oko-Shaar, You think you can defeat me in your current state?"

He`s right.. I couldn`t possibly defeat him. Unless..

He spoke to me: "You kno my name right? Do you kno where I come from? Well do you? No? let me tell you where this body came from"

That body came from? What`s he talking about.

The shaman took of his costume and showed me his face.

"this body once belonged to someone, untill Master beranger murderd him, he made me from the spirits of 100shamans,rogues and barbarians. I was suppose to be his strongest creation, untill he created you and Khaz-Maar"

I replied to him:"so your a creation of Beranger aswell? Why do we not kno you then?"

He replied: "I left Master to join the Mountain clans to fight off elfs, in meanwhile I never heard from master till shortly. You and your brother murderd master in his sleep, therefor judgement is coming. Now close your eye."

I felt an tremendous power coming again, was this it? am I going to die? no!

Suddenly I could move my tentacle again and I grabbed the shamans throath.

I spoke to him "You fool, You killed my brother, and you expect me to die aswell!? Take this you fool!"

I ate his body to absorb any piece of power he has.

It was over.. finally I could rest again.

"Ugh, I feel like having a bad acid.. wait.. My body, it..s.. glowing!?

No! It can not be!"

Suddenly I saw a scepter sticking out of my body pointing at my eye. The light was even brighter then the sun! and before I knew I felt like I was blown away... or better said like I was dead.

Maleshaman:"Coward, trying to choke and to absorb my power. I have no mercy for you, now begone.. EARTHQUAKE!"

The whole Astral Labyrinth started to tremble and collapse.

Maleshaman:" My task is completed, I shall return to master"

The end.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/16819-the-curse-of-labyrinth/page-1

There is one problem. The eye isnt a creation or berengar. Its an alien. But sure, its good :)

I poured the last of my ale down my throat and left the tavern. Pale moonlight illuminated my way as I walked forward with no clear destination. In vain, I struggled to comprehend the situation I was in, fighting a desperate war inside my head. This went on for quite some time, until at last I woke up to reality and noticed I had no clue of my whereabouts. I was hopelessly lost. I tried to figure out the way I got there but I had been too concentrated on my thoughts. I had no choice but to start walking in a random direction.

I wandered until the break of dawn. Exhausted, I sat next to a rock and fell into a deep slumber. I was later awakened by a random passer-by who handed me a decorated box. I opened the box and that is when I felt a burning surge of pain run through my body. And soon enough, I realized that I had died.

I relived my whole life in a fraction of a second. In that brief moment, I found out what I had been missing the whole time. Sadly, I knew it was too late to change anything as my spirit faded away...

The night fell over the lands sooner than usually. I was thinking over the past days of my life while sipping my beverage in a shady tavern. My mind was a total mess. I was still really baffled about last night's incident.

I poured the last of my ale down my throat and left the tavern. Pale moonlight illuminated my way as I walked forward with no clear destination. In vain, I struggled to comprehend the situation I was in, fighting a desperate war inside my head. This went on for quite some time, until at last I woke up to reality and noticed I had no clue of my whereabouts. I was hopelessly lost. I tried to figure out the way I got there but I had been too concentrated on my thoughts. I had no choice but to start walking in a random direction.

I wandered until the break of dawn. Exhausted, I sat next to a rock and fell into a deep slumber. I was later awakened by a random passer-by who handed me a decorated box. I opened the box and that is when I felt a burning surge of pain run through my body. And soon enough, I realized that I had died.

I relived my whole life in a fraction of a second. In that brief moment, I found out what I had been missing the whole time. Sadly, I knew it was too late to change anything as my spirit faded away...

The night fell over the lands sooner than usually. I was thinking over the past days of my life while sipping my beverage in a shady tavern. My mind was a total mess. I was still really baffled about last night's incident.

But this time I was sick of dying and never left the tavern.

Edited by Ninja Owl

I cried at Dialga (PMD explorers series)

I didn't say who's bathroom, but it was yours :rofl:

We were both thieves, stealing everything we could. Me and my beloved one, we were the fear of all the rich and precious, nothing was save from us. Once we did a great coup on the house of blood, succesfully, noone had seen us. The procurator was surely confused, when his funds were gone :D. But... He found out. He had found out that we were the source, and so the procurator used his forces to chase us down. Me and my beloved one, we swore that we will never be apart, at least through our heart. But he was too strong. I told to my precious, "I have to lure them away, they are too many. I will allways love you." She cried, and replied she will wait for me at the tree near the house of forgotthename, near the lake, for an eternity. I was broken, but i loved her. I managed to get them away.

-part 1 end-

Part 2:

The procurator found me, and he immidiately redicated me. I dont know how it goes with my loved one, and yet i woke up even if i died. Well, as i looked at myself i was still dead, however, i got my spirit back in a skull. I saw one random guy holding me, or well, my head. I was happy, because i lived on, and i would be able to relive my life, or at least get a resume. I wanted to see how time has changed. And i would know the answer to my question that has been nouring on me since my destiny has been written. What happened to her? Is she safe?

"I'm ancient. I was old when the Spear shattered. But today I'll be young again. I will feast with the flesh of young heroes and let go of all my years, like he promised. All these years in the dark have changed me, but now it doesn't matter. He promised that I'll be free. And now he's here to fulfill his promises. When I was down, I looked up to him and followed him. He taught me magic. When we were failing he hid me and lured the gods away. Today he'll be back and we will take what's rightfully ours:"

Chapter 1: A new hero awakens

"I've been born when the War for the spear started, my parents were both retired heroes, the war came to our poor village and destroyed me, my parents were old yet they hid me and went to hold off the troops of the Legion, and they both died, though I never knew who were they, a poor lady found me, she raised me, her name was Rosalind, she had a daughter, Catherine, who was my only love mate and one day when we were sitting, I found a secret well for it's water gave me youth and eternity which appeared later that it wasn't a good idea for I have lived for centuries and saw madness and darkness.

Chapter 2: The One with no name

After 400 years of eternity, the well was about to dry up. Unfortunately, the forces of the new leader of the Forsaken, The One with no name, ravaged my village, again though that was the day where I had to use the Magical well, I approached the well but the Forsaken were after me, I took the rest of the water and drank it all at the forest, I turned into a baby for I had forgotten my memories, the servant of The One with no name found and presented me as a gift to The One, other than being evil, The One was a pretty wise person, he raised me up as an evil person where

my heroic story began

Chapter 3: Light and Darkness

The One taught me how to use magic, how to use my inner darkness, my weapons and also taught me how to fight for I have been the Dark Knight

of the Forsaken, I was The One's heir, The One sent me in alot of missions to execute members of the Chosen and the Firstborn, for I have killed many of them, untill I met a mage who told me about my past, Matlet was his name, I understood the difference between Light and Darkness so I decided to escape to Langasard, the isle of the Chosen, where I've become the worst enemy of the Legion, I became the Holy Heir of Harad for he summoned me where no one has been summoned by him, he gave me his mighty War hammer, and I went to fight the Forsaken.

Final Chapter: The Great Crusader

I'm back on the isle of the Forsaken, I fought the forces of the One without mercy, striking enemies, smashing skills and shattering their morale untill they were defeated and I returned to Langasard to defeat the rest of the evil in Arinar but the Forsaken recovered from their misery and I'm willing to stop them.

And now to all evil demons on Arinar

Fear me and if you're planning to defeat us, The Sentinels, then you will have to face ME.

Magnus the Great Crusader of Harad

• 2 weeks later...

Elestrin woke up in the ashes. He lied on the floor eyes closed, because he was scared to look around. After a while he sighed and stood up. Most of the village was burned down. It was silent. It reminded him of the crypts below the village. He looked for survivors or something of use. He started the look systematically from his own house. He found some food and a couple of knives. It wasn't that much, but he was sure he could do with them. He took a final look at the houses and turned around. He started to run away crying. He resisted the urge to look one more time. He had to keep moving...

There is one problem. The eye isnt a creation or berengar. Its an alien. But sure, its good :)

It's a creation of Berengar, you probably forgot the t5-t6 quests on map 2

He hasn't done the t5-t6 quests on map 2, as there is no t6, idiot.

Lol mad? :P I did count Nadir

Nadir has no respawn statue lol.

Dumb... Its a part of the quest line and technically a town cause nobody will make a respawn statue at a shared town

Here is a story that was in my family for generations:

There once was a very lonely shemale named Swaaz. Everyone in town mde fun of this person and Swaaz could not use and public restroom. HeShe wished people would accept himher, so heshe wrote a very heart warming and inspirational speech and said it to all. They all laughed so one night Swaaz snuck into evryones room and made them all shemales. And that ladies and gentlemen is the reason heshe was removed from hisher position as mod. Ty.

Edited by Snowman

Here is a story that was in my family for generations:

There once was a very lonely shemale named Swaaz. Everyone in town mde fun of this person and Swaaz could not use and public restroom. HeShe wished people would accept himher, so heshe wrote a very heart warming and inspirational speech and said it to all. They all laughed so one night Swaaz snuck into evryones room and made them all shemales. And that ladies and gentlemen is the reason heshe was removed from hisher position as mod. Ty.

Best story ever.

• 1 month later...

So, uh, my friend and I were at a local payazzo pub as per usual when this guy approached us and and asked for forty euros. And I was like "Fo- Wha- FORTY EUROS!?". Obviously, the guy had to settle for a couple of coins.

I have rather a bit embarassing story.

I was in Munich in February with many students from 3 countries. I made good friends with a guy, and one day he invited me to their room to play cards. There was his gf too. After a bit (to be exact, 4 hours) of playing I said bye and left their room. Others were talking on the corridor, so I also sat down and joined the conversation. (It was 3am just to say) After 20 minutes the guy's girlfriend left the room, went through us and entered her own room. The other sitting on the corridor were all looking at me and "Whoaa Beni, what did you TWO do there?"

Since they didn't know there was a third guy there and that we were playing cards, the thought we had -EXPLICIT CONTENT-. It was veery emberassing for me, although I swear nothing bad happened there. We were playing cards and she was chatting on her phone :D

Edited by BTminBT