to +4 70%

to +5 60%

to +6 50%

to +7 40%

to +8 30%

to +9 20%

to +10 10%?

please reply if it is like this

if its not post how it actually is please :)

They won't give us the info so they can change it whenever they want, and one thing I know for sure is that it's not going by -10% per amp, but with an exponentional hyperbola- It's getting too complicated lol. Like, it's getting fewer and fewer, but will never reach 0, understand?

The chances for every amplifications are uncertain.

(Mostly wpns are the hardest to be amplified than the other eqs)

Dont sware :P everything is possible and not certain 

I was amping my equipment last weekend.

From going from +6-+7 I used 67 signs.. Amp chances are so random its not funny. So because of how bad its been getting I've decided to stop buying mcoins in general. Signs are the big sellers as most want to amp gear , I wouldn't be surprised if they are frequently changing its chances so they can sell more....

I managed to get my lv18 set to full +7 but that was 250$ ,that's when I decided nah its OK. Saved and bought a ps4 today with the money I would have spent on mcoin during this weekends mcoin event. Just means I have more money to play with in real life.. Sorry but your not getting another dime.

impossible, amp +0 to +1 is 100% safe. this is confirmed by devs

Nope, some of my friends also felt it.

Dont sware :P everything is possible and not certain

Really lel, you can even get +9 to +10 by just using 1 set sign xD or +6 to +7 by using 5 sets signs O.o That's why i called it 'uncertain' :D

Nope, some of my friends also felt it.

Really lel, you can even get +9 to +10 by just using 1 set sign xD or +6 to +7 by using 5 sets signs O.o That's why i called it 'uncertain' :D

+0 to +1 is 100% succes, Make sure you didn't buy item because sometimes people amp +1 to +2 without sign and it gets back to +0 and then the success rate is not 100%.

+0 to +1 is 100% succes, Make sure you didn't buy item because sometimes people amp +1 to +2 without sign and it gets back to +0 and then the success rate is not 100%.

Hmm... U have never felt it :/ the feeling of losing your item when amplify +0 to +1

Yes, i trust devs and admins who said that it's 100%, but sometimes there should be an 'error' as Mike said.

And yesss, ik that even ppls amplify their items to +4 without using a single sign.

Edited by Nestly

I was amping my equipment last weekend.

From going from +6-+7 I used 67 signs.. Amp chances are so random its not funny. So because of how bad its been getting I've decided to stop buying mcoins in general. Signs are the big sellers as most want to amp gear , I wouldn't be surprised if they are frequently changing its chances so they can sell more....

I managed to get my lv18 set to full +7 but that was 250$ ,that's when I decided nah its OK. Saved and bought a ps4 today with the money I would have spent on mcoin during this weekends mcoin event. Just means I have more money to play with in real life.. Sorry but your not getting another dime.

U did a great job!

Its around 1/350-400 to get it to +9-+10 I believe. Which means.. around 0,25 chance. Thats only my opinion from what I experienced.

Edited by Legionn

Hmm... U have never felt it :/ the feeling of losing your item when amplify +0 to +1

Yes, i trust devs and admins who said that it's 100%, but sometimes there should be an 'error' as Mike said.

And yesss, ik that even ppls amplify their items to +4 without using a single sign.

It's not possible, +0-1 has always been 100% successful chance, anyone who loses a item and think's it's from +0 have most likely lagged or clicked too fast past +1, they did not even notice.

+1 > +2 is not safe, that's what they feel..

+9/10 is way too random, had 50 signs +9 >+10 and others 400+, the % chance maybe changes each time you amp, can't be a set value, certainly less than 1%.

Edited by Sulla

My amplification was so random , may low amp took me more signs than +9 to 10 , and even +9 to 10 may take less than 7 to 8 . Best amp had was in 3 pc for 10 weapon 

0 To +1 its not 100% Sure ,why you always lying? i lost 3 wpns amping 0 to +1 so dont lie ppl telling its 100% rate of amping.

lol

0 To +1 its not 100% Sure ,why you always lying? i lost 3 wpns amping 0 to +1 so dont lie ppl telling its 100% rate of amping.

show proof

Elie,

Emotionality, on 09 Dec 2012 - 7:18 PM, said:

Lol its pretty gay that Ive had to buy lv. 17 arena belt three times because it disappeared at +1 > +2. Whaaat?! Now I use sign of imperishability  at +0 cause I lost level 18 equips from +0 > +1

They dont give chances and it's never stable , i have also lost item 0->1 without a sign .

Amplyfication system is complicated cant ever know .

That's not proof, random people saying rumours.

Every single Dev has said it's 100%, you claim Roland to be a liar.

Never known anybody to lose at +0, I have amped over 100 items during amp release till 2015 without signs +0-1.

So has many friend's, +0 is always 100% any loss is due to miss click past +1 too +2, they lag or simply didn't notice the exact number, just like the same people who say they play WS for 6 year's when it's actually 3, people exaggerate stuff.

It's very simple to screen it on "info" yet nobody has.

Edited by Sulla

That's not proof, random people saying rumours.

Every single Dev has said it's 100%, you claim Roland to be a liar.

Never known anybody to lose at +0, I have amped over 100 items during amp release till 2015 without signs +0-1.

So has many friend's, +0 is always 100% any loss is due to miss click past +1 too +2, they lag or simply didn't notice the exact number, just like the same people who say they play WS for 6 year's when it's actually 3, people exaggerate stuff.

It's very simple to screen it on "info" yet nobody has.

couldnt have replied any better way xD exactly my thoughts and doings

Mmm, nvm then. Good point there Sulla, yeah... that's a big posibility that ppls lost their wpns in amplification from +0 to +1 after being amplified to +1 then downgraded to +0.

Sh*t Sulla, you always know the right remarks to be said <.>

Edited by Choco x Nestlya

I dont need to trust me,i know i lost 3 wpns amping 0 to +1,they said its 100% RATE but i know not true ,i dont telling about others ,i tell my case and im not lying.you can trust me or not ,no matter,more ppl lose it too so...

I dont need to trust me,i know i lost 3 wpns amping 0 to +1,they said its 100% RATE but i know not true ,i dont telling about others ,i tell my case and im not lying.you can trust me or not ,no matter,more ppl lose it too so...

Same people have no knowledge to post screen's? Not 1? But 3? That's a rare thing, on the second, highly likely would of screened, but 3? An anomaly that never happens to anyone? Happened to the same guy, 3x and still no screen?

Well, this one time I amped this weapon over +10, it then proceeded to spawn a +0 version duplicate of that weapon.

Even that bullshit has a higher chance than your bullshit.

It's 100% from +0, fact that nobody has ever proven wrong.

Edited by Sulla

The amping system is based on randomness. Some people make it from +6 to +7 with just 2 sets of signs.

Or even less , no one knows how it is working and no one of them gives answers .

The amping system is based on randomness. Some people make it from +6 to +7 with just 2 sets of signs.

OK but 30 sign sets for 6-7 and all failed? Not exadurating , none at all.. When others getting off as low as 2 sign sets...

Edited by MoreMcoins