Stimulate Warspear Economy

elks

I just thought of something,the currency of gold it still has its value but the value of it is very small because the player doesnt use it other than repairing weapon and if not to trade items.All veteran players doesnt need gold except for repairing wpn,cause there's nothing else to buy also less and less ppl are trading items for gold and instead most of them asked for MC items.Some players have 50k(I heard) and nothing to spend on except for repairing or maybe if someone wanted gold for trading.But still to me "gold" is losing its value,I mean why would I want gold?,I dont need anymore wpns,I dont need the crappy items in the shop(lol),all I need is for repairing(without using real money) or if someone wanted to trade.

With such limited ways to spend everyone's collecting more and more money but doesnt spend it,it is making us harder to trade with gold as it's losing its value,well the only one that seems to have gold problems are the noobs but even they will pass that period as there will be nothing more to spend.

You guys always update MC shop,how about update the shop in the game?,why cant you guys make something that is valueable to spend gold with?

From time to time update the "shop" and give us something new so we can spend our "gold",this will make trading for gold easier as it has a value of obtaining it.

Totaly agree with you they shoud add runes and crystals in shop

Hmm,they already giving runes and crystal for free,I think pots would be a great idea,since pots is a useable items that you want to buy again and again,maybe not as strong like the MC pots but just like the daily quest.Runes and crystal we don't need it on a daily basis as once you use it,it is enough.While pots you can use it at war,on a quest etc,its like toothpaste(lol) you use it and keep on buying it :)  get what I mean?,so that is ideal.

It would be great from time to time to upgrade shop equipment,maybe this month a good pendant is being sold and and lets say 10k lol,so everybody wants to try and gather gold so they can buy the speacial of the month.

Just try to make something that can make "gold" become valueable,because if not all free currency in game are totally useless.I mean I have thousand of arena points but of what use?,hundreds of CC but cant buy anything good?,Gold well it still has value but it is getting weaker.They gave us all these free currency but doesnt help stimulate it,each time update only new MC items.

Hmm,they already giving runes and crystal for free,I think pots would be a great idea,since pots is a useable items that you want to buy again and again,maybe not as strong like the MC pots but just like the daily quest.Runes and crystal we don't need it on a daily basis as once you use it,it is enough.While pots you can use it at war,on a quest etc,its like toothpaste(lol) you use it and keep on buying it :)  get what I mean?,so that is ideal.

It would be great from time to time to upgrade shop equipment,maybe this month a good pendant is being sold and and lets say 10k lol,so everybody wants to try and gather gold so they can buy the speacial of the month.

Yes im understanding but devs will newer add something that ne hourly or alltime usage because they will not get enough money. Rich guys buy most pots and there they get much money. And about runes we do get them free and daily but we cant chose which runes we want. If we coud chose that will make fast and good weapon.

Do I think devs only care about money,probably yes lol,if not they would have stimulate the free currency better instead of putting more and more MC items. :facepalm: Oh well maybe there's no hope but we'll see...

i use my gold to trade with mcoin item like sign or hair color or barber or teleport or repair or costume etc...i find my gold go down quite quickly..i dont agree with gold losing its value :)

i use my gold to trade with mcoin item like sign or hair color or barber or teleport or repair or costume etc...i find my gold go down quite quickly..i dont agree with gold losing its value :)

I still think gold "holds some value" but not a strong one,I really dont want to explain long so i hope you see where i'm going,one have to ask a question "What is the value of gold?",the "Traders of drops" will ask of this,the "MC items trader" will ask of this.Mostly one will come to the conclusion "To repair item for free",and thats the only reason of "value" for gold.

Not everyone have gold problems,when they do the "MC items trader" will try to sell a few items and its not that hard to "recover from their Gold problem" and what if the MC trader have enough "Gold" to collect and doesnt spend it?,why would he want to trade "more real money items" for "Gold" because its almost worthless for them infact if they have gold problem they can still farm for it for "FREE".

When the ppl with lots of "gold" doesnt spend much,it makes it worthless for them,cause there's really not much to spend to.If I have a laby drop,I would probably not trade it for "worthless gold" cause why would I want my hard earn farm to collect more gold that probably i cant spend much on it,rather ask for MC items.

In the end the conclusion is "What is the value of gold",not only from your prespective "cause that you can trade MC items",you must think from the "MC item trader" perspective too.What is the value of gold for them?,when they have enough and doesnt spend it, they dont need more gold and stop selling "MC items"

Anyways i just hope devs give the gold more value and snorlax

Seems like we could handle this situation :)

Dont dissapoint us ;)

100% agree.. Gold have too much value now. Im not agree with this topic.

Elks ask the people with medium or high amplify how much gold the amplify system burn if you want high amplify.. many maany gold..

And if you want get gold looting mobs, your items broke faster than the gold you could get with a damage dealer class selling that mobs drop. Spend hours and get low gold with your items need repair, waste of time.. economy of game is a ruin.

I lvled up a new account this update, now its lvl 14, i never buyed mcoins at that char and only i used gold to repair items.

I can say at 1st map you cant kill with a barb any green mob of quest, and if you done its if luck with critic but you end with 3% life and need regen 7 minutes full hp again, many help needed to normal quests :facepalm:

At the moment that char have 12000 gold taking care of save lot gold since i start and at lvl 15 i will need buy bg helm, armour and amulet at nadir tavern.. + if i need amplify i will burn lot gold.. :wacko:

I remember when i lvled up spanish time ago i get many gold, mobs was more affordable to kill and their drops gave me many gold.. I buyed my own bg items (light and fury sets) and friend bg items because he wasted his gold, and i helped other 1 friend without gold too.. and at the end i had enough gold to survive fine at that time, compare vs this times :nea: :nea:

I just thought of something,the currency of gold it still has its value but the value of it is very small because the player doesnt use it other than repairing weapon and if not to trade items.All veteran players doesnt need gold except for repairing wpn,cause there's nothing else to buy also less and less ppl are trading items for gold and instead most of them asked for MC items.Some players have 50k(I heard) and nothing to spend on except for repairing or maybe if someone wanted gold for trading.But still to me "gold" is losing its value,I mean why would I want gold?,I dont need anymore wpns,I dont need the crappy items in the shop(lol),all I need is for repairing(without using real money) or if someone wanted to trade.

With such limited ways to spend everyone's collecting more and more money but doesnt spend it,it is making us harder to trade with gold as it's losing its value,well the only one that seems to have gold problems are the noobs but even they will pass that period as there will be nothing more to spend.

You guys always update MC shop,how about update the shop in the game?,why cant you guys make something that is valueable to spend gold with?

From time to time update the "shop" and give us something new so we can spend our "gold",this will make trading for gold easier as it has a value of obtaining it.

The last time someone complained like this, the next update increased the cost of repairs and decreased the value of mob loot. I hope something like that doesn't happen this time.

Selling pots is a good idea as most of the guys go lab hunting, so they'll need lots of pots. Its a good idea...

100% agree.. Gold have too much value now. Im not agree with this topic.

Elks ask the people with medium or high amplify how much gold the amplify system burn if you want high amplify.. many maany gold..

And if you want get gold looting mobs, your items broke faster than the gold you could get with a damage dealer class selling that mobs drop. Spend hours and get low gold with your items need repair, waste of time.. economy of game is a ruin.

I lvled up a new account this update, now its lvl 14, i never buyed mcoins at that char and only i used gold to repair items.

I can say at 1st map you cant kill with a barb any green mob of quest, and if you done its if luck with critic but you end with 3% life and need regen 7 minutes full hp again, many help needed to normal quests :facepalm:

At the moment that char have 12000 gold taking care of save lot gold since i start and at lvl 15 i will need buy bg helm, armour and amulet at nadir tavern.. + if i need amplify i will burn lot gold.. :wacko:

I remember when i lvled up spanish time ago i get many gold, mobs was more affordable to kill and their drops gave me many gold.. I buyed my own bg items (light and fury sets) and friend bg items because he wasted his gold, and i helped other 1 friend without gold too.. and at the end i had enough gold to survive fine at that time, compare vs this times :nea: :nea:

Hmmm,i never amp my items very much so maybe i didnt realise it as a problem,hmm but then again many agree that the "Amp system is not a fair system" lol.I did say noobs have problem with gold,lol.Hmm there's something that you said that gave me a thought for another topic(If i'm not too lazy lol :spiteful: ),at least the devs has respond that they will be producing new items(I think lol....),Lets see what happen...

EDIT:

The last time someone complained like this, the next update increased the cost of repairs and decreased the value of mob loot. I hope something like that doesn't happen this time.

Selling pots is a good idea as most of the guys go lab hunting, so they'll need lots of pots. Its a good idea...

Yes actually i did think of that,i did think that the reason the devs devalue mobs drops was because of limited value,but devalue the value of the mobs drop doesnt improve the game so I think maybe i will try to address that on another topic.Devs need to give the gold value not by devalue the drops or make the amp price so expensive since we already use a lot of real money.Devs need to make a good item that can be bought with "Gold" that was the reason of this topic.I'll try to talk about this in another topic,but since dev has reply let see what happen first.