OverPowered ranger but i love it

stivemob

Swear!!! I can kill rogue lv20 with his very shining weapon, i just scatter him with door! Door! Then i run back with my trap, Door! Door! Again! OMG! I love and really enjoy with ranger, but i doubt that this game becomes unbalanced..

LOL I GET IT..HE IS AN MC TRYING TO SAY THAT ELF/RANGER OP...

stupid kid get a life and stop making spammy topic...this forum is not ur boast forum....if u really wanna make..do so in travern

HE IS A MC WHO FRUSTRATED WITH RANGERS MAKING TOPIC ..and making to say that ranger is op to dev...nice try mc..

dont mak more annoying topics..this isnt ur homeground of spam..if u wanna do..do so in travern

now fk off

LOL I GET IT..HE IS AN MC TRYING TO SAY THAT ELF/RANGER OP...

stupid kid get a life and stop making spammy topic...this forum is not ur boast forum....if u really wanna make..do so in travern

HE IS A MC WHO FRUSTRATED WITH RANGERS MAKING TOPIC ..and making to say that ranger is op to dev...nice try mc..

dont mak more annoying topics..this isnt ur homeground of spam..if u wanna do..do so in travern

now fk off

just ignore it bro, It doesn't even change a thing, everyone knows Shamans and Rangers are OP actually any ranged class is OP  :lol:

u never know with dk and paladin...dk can do reverse stun and trap enemy from running :D.. but new range class looks epic..wonder what happens to old ones

any ranged class is OP  :lol:

• 1 month later...