CAN WE HAVE WAYS TO BUY GOLD COINS ALSO PLEASE !!!

munchkin

Buying "gold" with MC=$$?,no I dont agree with that idea.Cause that will lead to inflation,the currency of gold even tough it doesnt have much use(cause devs dont update item) we still use it for repair item and some of us still use it to trade for item.Even the rich doesnt have the pleasure of gaining it easy and had to farm or do quest for gold.But what if the currency of "gold" is open to the players with buying gold using MC.

Let's say 10 mc = 1000k gold,the rich will probably just bought it from the store,and they will almost have no use in trading or selling for gold.Then they will probably make the price higher(when selling items),even tough maybe not the rich but middle class will sometimes buy it too for easy access,because of gaining gold is becoming easier for ppl with money,the prices will go up for the demands of selling items.This will also cause the gold to become less and less valueable.

Now its very hard to farm gold,4 gold tops I think you can get selling a drop,must do daily quest to get a hundred gold,all of this takes time and when the easy instant access is open I believe that the prices will go up and where does that leave to the players that is poor or cant access MC,in the end they almost can't buy anything as either the prices are too high or the "gold" has lost its value on trading things.

But this is only my logical deduction...