Torran - the Dark Wolf Howler

In the new island of ayvondil there is a big tribe called “Wolves”, a group of strong and brave warriors but on that tribe there was a weak warrior named “Torran”. One day, when they are having a training of all young warriors, Torran always lost the fight and other young warriors bullied him. He cried and run away to the forest… and suddenly in the middle of the forest he saw the enchanting kingdom of Elves Tribe. while he is getting nearer, a mysterious elf named “Megor” (The Dark Elf) suddenly appeared in front of him. 

Megor: what are you doing in the kingdom of elves? 

Torran: I runaway from my tribe because they don’t like me because I’m weak..

Megor thought that it is the right time to use Torran to execute his evil plan.. so he gave Torran a Ev-lixer potion. This Ev-lixer potion will help Torran to become strong and powerful but without Torran knowledge this potion has a cursed that will make him become a strong evil wolf..

Torran accepted the potion and drink it.. suddenly he felt something on his body and he turned to be a big wild wolf with sharp claws and fangs.

Torran went back to his tribe and killed all the warriors using his powerful skills… from then on he became “Torran - the Dark Wolf Howler

Skills:

Wolf’s Bite - Bite the enemy and regenerate HP (Life Steal)

Wolf’s Howl - a massive sound that all enemy will get stunned and cannot be able to move or attack

Wolf’s Claw - inflict damage to enemy

P.S. Sorry i don't have eraser/pencil eraser :cray: .. so i can't erase the excess sketch lines lol xD

Torran 2.jpg

Torran 1.jpg