Peter_Munk

[2015.06.10] Warspear Online 4.11: 7 years of war. Release

Guys, sorry for this major postponement, all our team is now trying to fix this situation, I'm really counting on your patience and understanding, because you're cool.

I see, that it's hard to wait for so long, but please, not much time left until you enter the game.

tQWeh6AD_18.jpg

I must admit , the picture was entertaining. I am very pleased with the communication I've seen from you guys in regards to the issue. I've seen many extended maintenances in many games I've played where its taken a day to a week for fixes to be release and players being left in the dark during the downtime.

I'm not expecting an estimate in regards to how long it will take as I know fixes can be complicated depending on the severity of the bugs and the state of the updated server files.

Looking forward to enjoying warspear and the update. I hope I can appeal to you with a question..

Q: could you extend the event length by one day to combat the emergency maint length?

Ty for making new event, im hoping its will be avable today, bc im bored :D

Srly ry for event and im wish all good luck in event bosses and in quests :)

Glad to be with WS (Warspear) ;)

Good luck agrind ;)

i have 1 warning from swaaz:D

for offending ppl entering spring competition

Cool, I also received one of Swaaz cause I called someone 50 years old and still not grown up..trololo 8)

Cool, I also received one of Swaaz cause I called someone 50 years old and still not grown up..trololo 

well sometimes they punish people for saying the truth

I've got one to, because I posted a video, me vs Hassn, and it got deleted by the moderator of Hassn's guild, so i just posted it, again and again.

In the end, I won, but still got a warning point lol. 

I've got one to, because I posted a video, me vs Hassn, and it got deleted by the moderator of Hassn's guild, so i just posted it, again and again.

In the end, I won, but still got a warning point lol. 

deleted bcuz you beat hassn?

well sometimes they punish people for saying the truth

Meh I took ss and showed Zeus cause he's also mod here and he started to argue with Swaaz in pm cause he also thought this wasn't necessary :P

deleted bcuz you beat hassn?

Yes, the dogs of AoA stalked the moderator wich I wont tell the name, not neccesary, to delete the vid of forum.

To prevent humiliation of their master.

Meh I took ss and showed Zeus cause he's also mod here and he started to argue with Swaaz in pm cause he also thought this wasn't necessary :P

ZEUS the god :D:P

Yes, the dogs of AoA stalked the moderator wich I wont tell the name, not neccesary, to delete the vid of forum.

To prevent humiliation of their master.

Lol that's ridiculous, behaving like hassn is the king. He doesn't have my respect yet 8)

Lol that's ridiculous, behaving like hassn is the king. He doesn't have my respect yet 8)

and probly wont get ur respect:D

I want to login to amp my new ring :(

Takes long lol.