[2015.06.10] Warspear Online 4.11: 7 years of war. Release

Peter_Munk

Guys, looks like it take more time to finish our maintenance, now we really want to start our servers at 11:30 CET

Alex, you know that warspear is such an addictive game, your players really want to play ASAP, they will get rage at AiGrind :3

Yes, you will be able to enchant the mentioned pieces of armor.

Lol, Are you joking or what?  :bomb:

Full list of fixes:

- charming runes and crystals issue is fixed (Crystal of Permeation - boots and helmet, Rune of Resistance - ring, amulet, cloak)

- skill "Throw a cake" is fixed (now it disables character's invisibility)

Chance of item drop isn't changed.

- shooting animations for ranged arena weapons (21 lvl) is fixed

- spheres are added to elite monsters at Sandro's and Circus.

Yes, you will be able to enchant the mentioned pieces of armor.

Is it still possible, or is it a bug that it isnt told at the item info of those runes/crystals?

Is it still possible, or is it a bug that it isnt told at the item info of those runes/crystals?

Yup, I would like to get an answer to that too, please :)

r0land, im having a problem with dg lvl5 on snow and hallowen xD i did almost 100x times and still no drop my char lvl5 and 4 but still no drop...

Yup, I would like to get an answer to that too, please :)

nope, it's impossible now. Their description is fixed too.

damn why!!!! Warspear i doing arena a alot time for skill passive more that 9moth i think , and now u guys removed :\ aw ws why!!

Edited by Falconxx

I still have bug with news crash :/ my android samsung galaxy mini2 android version 2.3.6 :( every time when i enter game when i click play then next and boom game crashes then i enter again and works fine...

I still have bug with news crash :/ my android samsung galaxy mini2 android version 2.3.6 :( every time when i enter game when i click play then next and boom game crashes then i enter again and works fine...

Get the lite version or get a new phone.

Omg pay a fortune just to download warspear :D who nerd would do that ? 

I don't know, you can find phones for $130 which are good enough to run Warspear for the coming 2 years, so...

A simple game like warspear shouldn't require more specs than a galaxy s2. It is clearly a bug or a code with poor resources management and developers should have a look at this. Suggesting someone to buy another cellphone just because the game stopped working after latest patch is one of the most retarded and unhelpful things you have said so far.

Edited by nabnecro

the latest version on our website is 4.11.1, check you browser cookies in case you can't download the latest client.

yes i know. 4.11.1 only in status installation. but in client still v4.10.1 :facepalm:

yes i know. 4.11.1 only in status installation. but in client still v4.10.1 :facepalm:

Think client is different on each running OS 

Hey guys, a new PC client is available on our site. We've fixed a bug with "Send bug report" button.

Edited by r0land

hi guys im new to forums  : :)

What the hell has that to do with the topic???

Hola esta mañana compre coin y me los años cobrado pero no me años llegado e intentado mandar un email pero dice le es un error si me lo pueden solucionar gracias

International forum, speak Engrish here.

Hydra drop wild boy or wild girl ?

What the hell has that to do with the topic?

Guess no halo set again this time around. Over 100 dungeons runs and O drops. To buy a halo accessory will cost 200-300,000 in gold, no thx. Super low drop rates devs,and when something did drop it was some crap item nobody wanted to use. Guess ill jus eat all these candies n cookies until next crappy no drop dungeon.