[2015.06.10] Warspear Online 4.11: 7 years of war. Release

Peter_Munk

Anyone else got a very unstable client? In like 2/3 cases game crashes when pressing login after the news notification...

Galaxy S5, Stock Android 5.0

yes mine too game crash after pressing play

the latest version of such an error occurred (see screenshot) during the first login. This error occurs in samsung v and samsung young2. please in the correction

post-35937-0-25814100-1434077483_thumb.png

COULD NOT CONNECT TO SERVER..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is the server down coz i cant connect, not even into my acc..

Hey guys, if you have any problems with a game, bugs or any other issues, report here, please.

Don't to forget to provide a device model that is being used.

I do not get my new runes.

also to enter the game I have to go to the second.It is blocked off and the second time comes

game crashes after pressing play and i always get enormous lag while killing any mob or player. same in arena, dungeons and hunts.

galaxy s4

Question for devs:

People who enchanted resilience on cloak and amulet while this bug was active will get to keep it?

Haha i guess it will , its their mistake not player . 

Question for devs:

People who enchanted resilience on cloak and amulet while this bug was active will get to keep it?

I don't think so.. Did they remove old enchants? Maybe same thing

why arena shop weapons sooooo much cost  :mega_shok:  so when the new level cap comes out in the near future because we all know it will its just a matter of time lol how much is say a lvl 24 arena shop weapon gonna cost ????? its gonna get worse and worse  :diablo:

Edited by Sirkingzi

why arena shop weapons sooooo much cost  :mega_shok:  so when the new level cap comes out in the near future because we all know it will its just a matter of time lol how much is say a lvl 24 arena shop weapon gonna cost ????? its gonna get worse and worse  :diablo:

they will probably decrease it after everyone have it. ;D

they will probably decrease it after everyone have it. ;D

Not really .. but after evryone has arena points will also have the weapons . I just hope the equipment comes soon ... !

So, guys, we've gathered some mentioned issues including sound issues, arena buffs, client crashes.

If there's something else important and inetersting to report, please, feel free to do it here.

sir roland!!! why symbian in status installation v4.11.1 but in label application still v4.10.1 :dirol: :crazy:

Edited by Liarogue

sir roland!!! why symbian in status installation v4.11.1 but in label application still v4.10.1 :dirol: :crazy:

the latest version on our website is 4.11.1, check you browser cookies in case you can't download the latest client.

Edited by r0land

the latest version on our website is 4.11.1, check you browser cookiesin case you can't download the latest client.

Sir Roland... hehe this is so cute Aleks :blush:

Edited by Xredbirdx

Peter_Munk pls can u help me? I have a problem coz R0land said, every boss is on facebook. Mine isn't. I can't write on the contest topic, because its closed. I have already written a private message to him, but he didn't read it yet. Could u please look at this?

Mine boss is called Evil spirit. Pls check the date. Everything is correct. The truth is I don't care about facebook voting. Its just that I wanna be sure u guys accepted it and i will have a chance to reach the finals.

Here is the link:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/46253-evil-spirit-dornes/

Peter_Munk pls can u help me? I have a problem coz R0land said, every boss is on facebook. Mine isn't. I can't write on the contest topic, because its closed. I have already written a private message to him, but he didn't read it yet. Could u please look at this?

Mine boss is called Evil spirit. Pls check the date. Everything is correct. The truth is I don't care about facebook voting. Its just that I wanna be sure u guys accepted it and i will have a chance to reach the finals.

Here is the link:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/46253-evil-spirit-dornes/

Where was the spelling mistake? :shok:

Cookie(in) case, its supposed to be "Cookie in case", Yeah I know, I can speak English better than most of WS (or even all :spiteful:), there is no need to mention it publicly 8)

EDIT: "check you" is supposed to be "check your"

Edited by Tood

Cookie(in) case, its supposed to be "Cookie in case", Yeah I know, I can speak English better than most of WS (or even all :spiteful:), there is no need to mention it publicly 8)

EDIT: "check you" is supposed to be "check your"

Heeeee I didn't say anything of that? :D

Heeeee I didn't say anything of that? :D

You can't be a Toodle

A Toodle is smart and young (You're old enough to die ROFL :rofl: )

A Toodle is skilled

A Toodle is a Toodle

You can't be a Toodle

A Toodle is smart and young (You're old enough to die ROFL :rofl: )

A Toodle is skilled

A Toodle is a Toodle

Yes,exactly, a Toodle is skilled. But you are only a Tood :rofl:

OoOoh Tooodles!

(Referencing mickes wonder house or however its called in your country)

Who? Oh that's probably you

Also what the duck are you talking about :rofl:

P.S: To red, Tood = Toodle

There is no better name 8)

Edited by Tood

Guys, we should discuss update here, if you want to chat you have a Tavern section.

And please, stop this spelling nonsense, seriously.

Guys, we should discuss update here, if you want to chat you have a Tavern section.

:D

Listen to him guys!

What's special about Tood and Toodle %)?

I agree, enough off-topic

Also, are costumes going to be fixed?

Our game servers will be stopped at 9:30 CET due to the planned maintenance and fixing the minor issues after the recent update.
Game will be unavailable for about 30 minutes, we apologize for any inconvenience.

Our game servers will be stopped at 9:30 CET due to the planned maintenance and fixing the minor issues after the recent update.

Game will be unavailable for about 30 minutes, we apologize for any inconvenience.

Take your time, I'm glad the costumes are getting fixed