[2015.06.10] Warspear Online 4.11: 7 years of war. Release

Peter_Munk

• Developer

Fixed ability to enchant not eligible items with Resilence runes (ring, amulet, cloak) and Penetration crystals (boots, helmet). List of new items will be available with next game client update.

All servers are online!

Sorry for inconvenience.

Snorly, is the Android game client available at Play Store? Late edit: It looks like it's already available at Play Store. Thanks for the fast update, on this part.

Edited by Tiberium

• Developer

Whenever I try to ench game crashes!

It's not a crash, but a disconnect. It will be fixed asap with game client update.

It's not a crash, but a disconnect. It will be fixed asap with game client update.

Ok thank you thought was a problem :) 

GM's please fix the elf creation lock. After today's fixes the restriction was removed and now any new player can make an elf. If this goes ignored for to long it could be that little push that completely distroys the server population balance.

I tried messaging Admins here but they apparently don't and can't use the function (or so says the message I get). I wanted to refrain from posting here but I don't believe support emails get answered as I have been waiting 2 months for a response and this needs to be felt with asap

It is almost done, wait a bit please :)

Aw Peter my likes amount is 1 above you. I hate you :3 You will get likes above me dayum •_•

Btw...

Stalkers everywhere.

U r a stalker yourself :blush: Admit it :P

:spiteful:

Edited by Nestly

Was able to put resi on cloak right b4 server rastsrt, will we be able to put resi on cloaks now or will it no longer be possible?

Screenshot_2015-06-10-21-44-45.png

Fixed ability to enchant NOT ELIGIBLE ITEMS with RESILENCE runes (RING, AMULET, CLOAK) and Penetration crystals (boots, helmet).

All servers are online!

Sorry for inconvenience.

Was able to put resi on cloak right b4 server rastsrt, will we be able to put resi on cloaks now or will it no longer be possible?

Nope ;(

When will that be fixed ? Thank you :) 

And also , on pc i dont know other platforms .. game screen starts to lag and doesnt stop until restart game , is it an update issue ? 

Hey guys, if you have any problems with a game, bugs or any other issues, report here, please.

Don't to forget to provide a device model that is being used.

Game Disconnects when trying to echant cloak and amulet lvl13 Graceful amulet, Light cloak, with resilience rune on PC, Win7, GPU - Gtx 960 :blush:

yes, it's a mistake we've fixed on our servers, it will be fixed in your client after it's update.

Roland there is a problem enchanting ring with rune resilence, when i put it the game close. Sorry for my bad english:)

Elf creation lock has been removed , if your new your able to make elfs now (think its a simple mistake that was overlooked when fixing yesterday's bugs - us sapphire)

Roland there is a problem enchanting ring with rune resilence, when i put it the game close. Sorry for my bad english:)

Roland already said it will be fixed in next client update

yes, it's a mistake we've fixed on our servers, it will be fixed in your client after it's update.

Could you just explain what is the mistake? The disconnect or being able to use resilience on those items? Will we be able to enchant those items after the update or will it be disabled like it was before? 

Also old season winners still have arena buffs even tho they werent in top 5 this season, is a bug i think?

Edited by Chickenfly