[2015.06.10] Warspear Online 4.11: 7 years of war. Release

Peter_Munk

just be patient guys we will hear from Devs soon enough they just wanna get it working right so we can enjoy playing on warspear  :)

Solucionen el tema de la compra de miracles via sms por q no es justo q te vendan 120 y pagar 12 pesos cuando antes pagabamos lo mismo y nos daban 180 miracles ya q no nos dan la bonificacion no nos cambien la cantidad de miracles gracias.

Guys, sorry for this major postponement, all our team is now trying to fix this situation, I'm really counting on your patience and understanding, because you're cool.

I see, that it's hard to wait for so long, but please, not much time left until you enter the game.

tQWeh6AD_18.jpg  

WARSPEAR YOU have people who leak information to the players, and they take advantage of advance information , note that this is not fair. please respond , do not ignore my message

Guys, sorry for this major postponement, all our team is now trying to fix this situation, I'm really counting on your patience and understanding, because you're cool.

I see, that it's hard to wait for so long, but please, not much time left until you enter the game.

tQWeh6AD_18.jpg  

ROland i am patient but what about others ?

thats it im comitting suicide

ive waited too long

lol i waiting and chating on forum the same F*****ing time

Lmfffffffffaooooo hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :D just can't stop to laugh ahahaha :D :D :D nice one!

:)

tQWeh6AD_18.jpg

I must admit , the picture was entertaining. I am very pleased with the communication I've seen from you guys in regards to the issue. I've seen many extended maintenances in many games I've played where its taken a day to a week for fixes to be release and players being left in the dark during the downtime.

I'm not expecting an estimate in regards to how long it will take as I know fixes can be complicated depending on the severity of the bugs and the state of the updated server files.

Looking forward to enjoying warspear and the update. I hope I can appeal to you with a question..

Q: could you extend the event length by one day to combat the emergency maint length?