[2015.06.10] Warspear Online 4.11: 7 years of war. Release

Peter_Munk

zeus for my amply all my items are +5 less rings ,amulet and clothe  i have ice queen lv 10 and ice hammer lv 22  only +5

Aww, maybe you will get a chance again in the future :)

and peter wont the oldest players of warspear not gonna get the special rewards like costumes on this occasion because myself i am playing warspear about 6 years from now :/

;D lol 

We will probably do something like that in the future :)

see that's what motivates me to stick around with warspear :D,.... hope i play warspear until my death :D

zeus for my amply all my items are +5 less rings ,amulet and clothe i have ice queen lv 10 and ice hammer lv 22 only +5

Gear is not much important,your stuff is good enough .

Important is the GP experience bcz u need reach arround 14k GP weekly.

Themercs are to nice ,when they See your GP is only 10k they let u take the reward but then together with a kick.

Lowe GP = guild lose = no gold for Tickets .stamina.unity signs and support to guild members

Edited by datiger

Sadly - not. But I will inform you when servers are up again

hey peter why gms  don t play with us warspear ?

Edited by Erta06

Limit was 8k wep costed 7990, than limit was 13k wep costed 13k and now limit is 24k. How much do you think wep will cost.

wep costed 7k, then 11k or 12

guys dont ask to extend the event duration, 2 weeks is enough. it will keep my bow of overwhelming very rare in legion :)

Edited by tictoc

I remember the times when warspear had that look but i still enjoyed it :* and now seems like warspear has already become a family of mine, 

Gear is not mich important,yoir stuff is good enough .

Important is the GP exoerience bcz u need reach arround 14k GP weekly.

Themercs are to nice ,Ehen they See your GP is only 10k go they let u take the reward but then togethet with a kick.

Lowe GP = guild lose = no gold for Tickets .stamina.unity signs and support to guild members

Lol, thank you Dt ;) It's been a while since you have left game, our way to lead changed a bit :)

hey peter why gms don t play with us warspear ?

R0land already answered it. He said he got constant pms about scams, account blocks, and other stupid things. It's the fault of the players, not the devs.

Come to think of it, I miss Poley, Legionn, and others, and those days of lab farm together :/

Come to think of it, I miss Poley, Legionn, and others, and those days of lab farm together :/

I've seen she logs. but for a short time at EU server

I've seen she logs. but for a short time at EU server

hmm but why not on US :( ...... atleast i force legionn to login :D -----> whatsapp spam :D

hmm but why not on US :( ...... atleast i force legionn to login :D -----> whatsapp spam :D

Idk. I don't know her anyway. but I saw her. but not anymore.. not these days.

A suggestion:

Loyalty program : Earn points yearly based on how long and much you play , and have a loyalty point section in the cash shop section

VIP: VIP lvls based on mcoins purchased , each VIP level offers an improvement in quest exp , arena points etc.