[2015.06.10] Warspear Online 4.11: 7 years of war. Release

Peter_Munk

hmm then maybe he is just having the guy attitude or something..

The point is that he's hating too much. He was always complaining about that people in real do not like him in my pm. But he doesn't make it easy to like him

Hihinice will leave and get invited to THEMERCS this week :) talked with him about everything, sorry :P other heirs have already accepted

oops :D i guess we arent raiding the dgs this time :D...... i hope THEMERCS leader  :facepalm:  Zeus  could understand me rather than hating me for something we both dont know  :facepalm:

oops :D i guess we arent raiding the dgs this time :D...... i hope THEMERCS leader  :facepalm:  Zeus  could understand me rather than hating me for something we both dont know  :facepalm:

Actually he told me why but I have already forgotten it :P I'm waiting for the next time HAWKPL is challanging us :* It's gonna be a great fight

No one is gonna play warspear today...this fix is taking years

peter munk how much time on serveff

Cmon, stop to complain about time, they are doing their best :)

i have tried to enter in that guild  

Actually he told me why but I have already forgotten it :P I'm waiting for the next time HAWKPL is challanging us :* It's gonna be a great fight

pm me what he said to you .. 

i want to know so in future if i meet him there wouldn't be hatred on sight from each othr

im mmagic :P

ahahah my brother  :drinks:  :friends:  what sup man, ... julia this guy is the man who takes gueyalar to go wild :D

Swag allways rejects players..he is the guy with the bad news

Swag is the strictest judger :P all others are taking recruiting easy and don't care much about amp

ahahah my brother  :drinks:  :friends:  what sup man, ... julia this guy is the man who takes gueyalar to go wild :D

Yes yes lol I know that he's Mmagic :P I've beaten Gueyelar in pvp -_-

Who did you pm and why did you get rejected?

zeus for my amply all my items are +5 less rings ,amulet and clothe  i have ice queen lv 10 and ice hammer lv 22  only +5

Edited by Erta06

and peter wont the oldest players of warspear not gonna get the special rewards like costumes on this occasion because myself i am playing warspear about 6 years from now :/

Ill be back on elf for this event...maybe ill get some drops to

you are in Hawkpl then :D

and peter wont the oldest players of warspear not gonna get the special rewards like costumes on this occasion because myself i am playing warspear about 6 years from now :/

We will probably do something like that in the future :)