[2015.06.10] Warspear Online 4.11: 7 years of war. Release

Peter_Munk

Guys is the event quests give any unique items? And thanks

just for kill special event boss u can receive unique chest, there u can get amazing items if u are lucky.

Edited by pauuliuus3

Being a new player myself I am using this time to read forums and wiki to help me understand a little more about the game. Yes waiting can be annoying but if you find something productive to do while you wait, it should help pass the time

just for kill special event boss u can receave unique chest, there u can get amazing items if u are lucky.

oh ok thnx but i remember snow boundries quests was drop ice set

Do you know what? :D I'm talking crap and am proud! :3 #Iknowimawesome. .but must you stare??

no no i am blind :D ...........i am just proud that i got a sister from germany who can atleast speak in english rather than dutch or french :/ unlike my real sisters ,,, 

It's a normal belt with normal damage. We were talking about physical damage here :)

@Darked

INFO: Jorge1989 has added you to his friendslist :P

lolllllllll

Great i've been waiting for this new arena weapon...

Could u make people can get signs from arena shop too?

It would be cool...

Atleast we have another way to amply our weapon.

Im sure you devs will not lose your profit coz ppl will still buy your arena tickets.

By the way Happy 7th birthday for warspear

U made alot of cool change since first time i play this game in 2009..

good luck for you Aigrind wish you won that bestappever...

no no i am blind :D ...........i am just proud that i got a sister from germany who can atleast speak in english rather than dutch or french :/ unlike my real sisters ,,,

To be honest I hate french :D And I'm going to study in Australia for a year :)

julia and eddy, and yonutz while we are waiting ,,..... do you need some baskin robinson's ice cream :*

julia and eddy, and yonutz while we are waiting ,,..... do you need some baskin robinson's ice cream :*

Mmm with chocolate flavour? :P

@Eddy yea I'm missing you in guild I got no one to troll around with :D

@peter do you need some ice cream for chilling out ? and which flavour : vanilla, chocolate, mix, strawberry etc...

im xbalderx

Nice to meet you balder :) sorry I don't know you very well, have just seen you a few times around