[2015.06.10] Warspear Online 4.11: 7 years of war. Release

Peter_Munk

Question Peter, no offence. But why do you reply to pointless posts like that one, and none about the ''bugs'' or possible bugs players report?  :unknw:

chicken is jealous  :blush: ..... you carry on thee work peter  :give_rose:

Can someone give me the site , where I could vote warspear for being the best MMORPG game. ADVANCE THANKS :)

http://www.bestappever.com/android/v/mmgm/2/com.aigrind.warspear- just click on it and it's done

.hey gm, why i cant enter normal terminary ? I'm already done on easy tt and already have quest for normal terminary. I also have 5k rep. tlalocs

Better ask this question in a different topic :)

there're no pointless posts at all.

We see your reports, development team is working on fix.

Idk, spamming about wanting to play seems quite pointless to me when it was told it will be available asap. Like you guys said, be patient.

We collect all reports and read everything. Doesn't mean we ignore anything if there is no answer

Thats what i meant, thank you.

chicken is jealous  :blush: ..... you carry on thee work peter  :give_rose:

I just don't see the point replying to posts like yours since there is about 19020019275182 of them. Everyone wants to play, everyone is ''desperate'' to play...we all know that.. Rather post something useful that might help you play sooner than cry around about it..

Idk, spamming about wanting to play seems quite pointless to me when it was told it will be available asap. Like you guys said, be patient.

Thats what i meant, thank you.

I just don't see the point replying to posts like yours since there is about 19020019275182 of them. Everyone wants to play, everyone is ''desperate'' to play...we all know that.. Rather post something useful that might help you play sooner than cry around about it..

if a baby doesn't cry, nobody understands that he is hungry or needs to change his diaper. so relax, they working and listening, also they have high responsibilities on them. so come on,  take a chill pill and In THE NAME OF GOD,  just wait :D  

Like all of us! Be patient, we are working on it

Its frustrating and suspenseful , but I know I would rather wait a little longer for a stable client and a smooth event. Take your time and work out those kinks

guys i am too desperate to play :(

if a baby doesn't cry, nobody understands that he is hungry or needs to change his diaper. so relax, they working and listening, also they have high responsibilities on them. so come on,  take a chill pill and In THE NAME OF GOD,  just wait :D

Enough said, have a good day

that disappointing moment when you click the play button and the connecting takes a bit long and you feel its gonna on and then in shows under maintenance 

You are crazy guys, it's a big update. Let them do their work and get a bit patience :D

i am crazy and you know it :D