[2015.06.10] Warspear Online 4.11: 7 years of war. Release

Peter_Munk

Happy bday AiGrind and all dev/gm/staff/wtever

Why don't you make the arena reward being chosen by the winner?

And someday will you add weapon lv13-14???

Take care

The suspense is killing me , can you remove race restricted items from surprise chests?

Example:

I opened 1k surprise chests on last promo (purchased with real money)

Most of the skins I got were crossbow/bow skins and a few stacks of crossbow/bow gems which mc and forsaken have no bow or cross bow users , so I spent real money just for items that I can't use or sell because the markets don't link mc/forsaken to chosen/elf... I lost a lot of potential sales because of this.. Makes me want to stay away from surprise chests and their promos. Just saying

My phone is nokia e72, i was got outed of memory when i crossing map, i know that my device is very old but i hope that you will fixes that error to me, tks

RIP english  ::)

I'm glad to say I deserved my arena ring I actually fought against an mc not only spam like others I want a new arena system though!!!

I have never been on this event like this before can anyone explain to me how do I get event items? Special weapons, armor, belts, capes etc.. How? Do I just do event quests? Or do I go to event dgs? If so what lvl do I need to be to enter event dg? Can I get good weapon on easier dgs? Or only on very hard? Whats the procedure? Thank you for anyone who will reply while we are waiting for servers to come back online  :give_rose:  :dirol:  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:  :diablo:  ;D

There is no rune and cristal? For cooldown and life steal, i cant seem to find them, or i misunderstood something

New crystals and runes

Crystal of Agility - increase skills cooldown
Vampirism Rune - adds «Health stealing» bonus

Edited by Chickenfly

And servers are down again for fixing costume bugs :) Be patient!

See to the enchant problem, if they are meant to be in miracle shop. Because they weren't for those brief few minutes i saw.

My phone is nokia e72, i was got outed of memory when i crossing map, i know that my device is very old but i hope that you will fixes that error to me, tks

download the lite version :)

Like all of us! Be patient, we are working on it

Question Peter, no offence. But why do you reply to pointless posts like that one, and none about the ''bugs'' or possible bugs players report?  :unknw:

Question Peter, no offence. But why do you reply to pointless posts like that one, and none about the ''bugs'' or possible bugs players report?  :unknw:

there're no pointless posts at all.

We see your reports, development team is working on fix.

We collect all reports and read everything. Doesn't mean we ignore anything if there is no answer

Hello Peter,

Concratz with the 7th anniversary. 

and thanks for the level 22 arena reward, I hope to win the cloak this time to.

- Kalibow