[2015.06.10] Warspear Online 4.11: 7 years of war. Release

Peter_Munk

portal_small.png

Warriors of Arinar!

Update 4.11: “7 years of war” is made in honour of Warspear Online’s 7th anniversary – and it’s live now! You can download a new version of the client for Android, iOS, Symbian, Windows Phone, Windows Mobile, Linux, Windows and Mac OS after game servers restart. Please note that versions for different platforms may be available with delay.

In the massive Warspear Online 4.11 update you will meet a lot of amazing events! Ancient Evil of Arinar: Sam Hein and Evil Sandro are back and you can meet them again in Snow Boundaries and Horror Circus. New quest line with unusual bounty, holiday skills, rare prizes in Dungeons, Time traveller’s chest and dangerous bosses are waiting for you! Don’t miss the fun, it will only be available for two weeks!

See all information about prizes and events for this Holiday in our recent preview.

End of Arena season

The Arena season is over, meet the new one! See full information about current awards here.

New battles begin – hurry up to become the greatest warrior and get the precious Cloak of Greatness and Great aura of the Gladiator! The Cloak of Greatness of levels 6, 10, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22 and 24 adds bonus to physical defence, energy regeneration and resilience as well as to physical and magical damage, depending on the character’s class.

The Great Aura of the Gladiator increases energy to 25% and hit points to 10%. It will be active until the end of the season.

And also Arena Supplier on Ayvondil has
new weapons on the 21st level – vicious killing items crafted by the finest weapon smiths of Arinar!

UPD: Arena points limit was increased to 24000.

New boss in Secret Sanctuary

Hydra's Spirit is back to the Secret Sanctuary! Defeat him and get unique Night Prince's weapons of 18th level!

Hot fixes

We made a bunch of important changes:

• Displaying percent of boost for buying Miracle Coins in the shop. No more math, you know exactly what you get!
  • Password length limited to 20 characters.
  • Increaed amount of resources for crafting rare rings of 10th level
  • Medallion of Azure Sky now requires Initial Ether instead of Energy Essence
  • Fixed bug with displaying wrong number of Storm Mantles in craft tasks menu.

That is it! Keep track of our news – there will be a lot of interesting things.
See you in the game!
AIGRIND

UPD:

Maintenance took more than we expected, so, please, accept our honest apology. Things don't always go as they were planned.

Each player starting from 5th level will get a small present:

30 arena tickets

3 Gladiator Elixirs

Thank you for understanding!
AIGRIND

nice fixing, but why dont fixing COUNTER skill too, or take back crit EXCLUSIVE JUMP skill on rogue ?  :blush:

And also Arena Supplier on Ayvondil has new weapons on the 21st level – vicious killing items crafted by the finest weapon smiths of Arinar!

how much it's cost, 24k AP oh no  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm: too much cost

reduce some AP of arena gears like lvl 19 weapon because:

Lvl 15 weapons cost is 5.5k AP, Lvl 17 is 7.5k AP but Lvl 19 weapons is 13k AP  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm: it should be 10.5k AP so lvl 21 weapons be 15.5k AP 

New battles begin – hurry up to become the greatest warrior and get the precious Cloak of Greatness

i love that reward, thx devs  :clapping:  :good:

And also Arena Supplier on Ayvondil has new weapons on the 21st level – vicious killing items crafted by the finest weapon smiths of Arinar!

weapons only ?? what about other equips?  :unknw: 

weapons only ?? what about other equips?  :unknw: 

Just weapons this time

why didnt you wrote the 21st level arena weapons will be included in this update on your preview topic, you just succesfully wasted my 250k golds

Just weapons this time

Great cuz i recently made my gear +10 and i dont want to repeat the process!

And happy anniversary Aigrind  :give_rose: 

Happy birthday Warspear, a long journey from 2009 to 2015 :) Wish you Great Success in future :) :give_rose:

OMG! New arena weapons!!! I wanna get for my priest lvl 19 staff but even for that will take forever to accuire I cant imagine how much will I have to work for the 21 staff.. and getting lvl 19 staff or lvl 17 seems so stupid considering others will probably get the better ones.. I am gonna need so much coin :D

happy 7th birthday  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:

everyone will receive five special chests where you can find costumes, smiles, haircuts, gold, consumables and other interesting stuff.