Population balance events

nabnecro

We all known some specific servers has population imbalance.

How about you guys make events to incentive development of a faction who needs more players? For example, on character creation screen, you could show a message to a player like this: "Forsaken needs your help! All characters created on this faction will have double experience rate!". The incentive could be a experience rate boost or even increased gold from quests, I think it's a good start to try and balance some servers.

Isn't there already a character limit though?

If the difference is too big, you simply cannot create a character on one side (unless you already have one on that side on your account).

Hmm it will be always forskan in mc

It might work but the server imbalance can't be solved this way

You should solve each problem at it self not in general concept(server imbalance )

Isn't there already a character limit though?

If the difference is too big, you simply cannot create a character on one side (unless you already have one on that side on your account).

As he said , but if this wasnt blocked , could be a nice idea why not :) 

Their is no block due to today's bugs and fixes. My wife who has never made an elf was able today after the update. Their is no lock currently on elf creation and loads of new mc players already know and began migrating to elf..... If you haven't made an elf plz try for yourself and you will see I'm correct