Ranger, my fav class

stivemob

Hello, after trying a ranger, i feel like instant killer xDD.. different with my barbarian with my +9 amplified but still KO. Now i have a ranger lv13 with almost +7 all armors its good enough, i can kill shaman lv20 easily in war xDD. Pls dont change anything of ranger xDD.. ranger forever :*

I'm a bd, currently staying at lvl 10 and collecting arena points. Do u think I shud convert to ranger and if so, the what are the pros and cons?

P.S. I cant buy mcoins.

I'm a bd, currently staying at lvl 10 and collecting arena points. Do u think I shud convert to ranger and if so, the what are the pros and cons?

P.S. I cant buy mcoins.

ranger is easy mode if you cant buy mc, so go for it.

ranger is easy mode if you cant buy mc, so go for it.

Thanks for the answers guys :)

I'd actually asked the question with the hope that u guys would pat my back and say that bd is fine too :D But now I see I have to face reality. I've already invested much time in my bd char and made some good friends :( I don't wanna give up if I can. But if it seems I can't be good with this char, I'll remember what u said and restart.

I'd actually asked the question with the hope that u guys would pat my back and say that bd is fine too :D But now I see I have to face reality. I've already invested much time in my bd char and made some good friends :( I don't wanna give up if I can. But if it seems I can't be good with this char, I'll remember what u said and restart.

Unless pvp is very important to you, don`t give it up, it`s not a terrible class, and still can kill people.

all melee classes suck, but barbarians have a little advantage cause they tanks with charge stun, we melees are puppets to the high people  :facepalm:

hey guys, i have high level ranger (lv19) by buying from someone in emerald, OMG! I have partner with paniic (ranger) and sometimes with haloo (ranger) too, very amazing, we just took 1 step, we won! Yeah always victory!! How stupid shaman with lv17 wpn cant kill me hahaha.. but i ever met suprememan wow my total damage is 6000+ in fight result, very big def of that barbarian hahaha...

you should start getting better opponents...wish u were in sapphire...trust me ...we kick ur ass 5/5 times lol

hey guys, i have high level ranger (lv19) by buying from someone in emerald, OMG! I have partner with paniic (ranger) and sometimes with haloo (ranger) too, very amazing, we just took 1 step, we won! Yeah always victory!! How stupid shaman with lv17 wpn cant kill me hahaha.. but i ever met suprememan wow my total damage is 6000+ in fight result, very big def of that barbarian hahaha...

Unless pvp is very important to you, don`t give it up, it`s not a terrible class, and still can kill people.

Pvp is important to me. Becuz I want arena points.

What should I do?

all melee classes suck, but barbarians have a little advantage cause they tanks with charge stun, we melees are puppets to the high people  :facepalm:

Rogues gouge is much better than stun if fail barb=dead  :facepalm: against a melee its still weak !

Rogues gouge is much better than stun if fail barb=dead  :facepalm: against a melee its still weak !

gouge fails too so does hamstring, hmmmmm, roots fail? blind fail? scatter fail? something seems wrong here

gouge fails too so does hamstring, hmmmmm, roots fail? blind fail? scatter fail? something seems wrong here

60% of my scattershot fails.....its lvl 1 anyway...i dont think blind ever fails or root

Stun fails most among all disable's & you cant use it more than once in row at close range !

same with ss...17sec CD..i think ss fails most among all...anyway..its nice that they all fail else become more boring...i like the fact they fail..more interesting then else simple..ss opponent use trap and run...or ms gauge steath ms etc..more intersting

but i havent seen blind root fail...blind(most OP skill) at 3 is much more strong than lvl 5 SS..

i pmed support and showed them video of rogue stun failing, they said it is meant to be avoided sometimes , for a 20 sec CD skill, nice  :facepalm:

What s wrong with me? My winding is +6 and all my gears improved +4 amped plus heal BG sets, my HP is 2.3K but ranger always attack me just 1 sec, wtf is this..

ur char must be buggy that u die 1sec...i never saw even lvl1 die 1sec :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ...del it..make new char.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What s wrong with me? My winding is +6 and all my gears improved +4 amped plus heal BG sets, my HP is 2.3K but ranger always attack me just 1 sec, wtf is this..

ur char must be buggy that u die 1sec...i never saw even lvl1 die 1sec :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ...del it..make new char.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lol. Maybe not 1 second but 2-3 seconds for him to die.

Sometimes when ranger use blessing gun machine you stop walk and can't move 3-4  seconds, just see credit numbers over your head.. like the game know you are already dead  :wacko:

same with ss...17sec CD..i think ss fails most among all...anyway..its nice that they all fail else become more boring...i like the fact they fail..more interesting then else simple..ss opponent use trap and run...or ms gauge steath ms etc..more intersting

but i havent seen blind root fail...blind(most OP skill) at 3 is much more strong than lvl 5 SS..

Bro, I've never seen scatter fail bro, show screenshot bro this is interesting bro, and btw bro and other bros out there, blind ain't OP bros it make accuracy 0% bro not cool bro, it's the HEAL bros it make shaman and druid over 100k hp bro, simple math bro

and no broders, rangers cannot kill in 1 second bros more like 1.1 second bro if do gwapito style bros

i think almost nobody here is your bro merc ;D

and dont tell me your scatter never failed merc((with your ranger ofc ;) )...

cause in arena about 1/3 scatters fail,maybe bit more..thats annyoing,especially vs melee.then this scatter is just a waste of a shot.

and dont tell me your scatter never failed merc((with your ranger ofc ;) )...

cause in arena about 1/3 scatters fail,maybe bit more..thats annyoing,especially vs melee.

Ive never seen it fail either....in open field.  Pushing into wall stops it quickly might look like a failure.  Would like to see a video of an open field scatter fail. 

Ps blind should be more powerful than scatter.  The guy is wearing a dress not armor  :rofl:

yes,in open field,you shot the scatter,and the enemy get this...little ...circle,dnt know how to explain,this thing u see when u scattter somebody,but the enemy dont move and still is in front of u.

yes,in open field,you shot the scatter,and the enemy get this...little ...circle,dnt know how to explain,this thing u see when u scattter somebody,but the enemy dont move and still is in front of u.

that must be lvl 1 scatter, I've seen that millions of times from people with lvl 1 scatter  :lol:  sometimes i just move 1 step behind

Yeah scatter lvl  one?  Lol. Gouge 5 fails often and you complain about something u haven't put points in? 

In fact ive had that happen to me.  And I still lost target like I do when scattered but didnt move a square.  perhaps scatter one includes the possibility of zero squares.  You still lose target so it is working.  Unless you post a vid of scatter 2+ failing im calling bs on this one. 

Yeah scatter lvl  one?  Lol. Gouge 5 fails often and you complain about something u haven't put points in? 

In fact ive had that happen to me.  And I still lost target like I do when scattered but didnt move a square.  perhaps scatter one includes the possibility of zero squares.  You still lose target so it is working.  Unless you post a vid of scatter 2+ failing im calling bs on this one.

well there was also a scatter bug, where the person gets scattered but it doesn't show them moving but standing infront of the ranger, happened once in boss too, Ranger scattered while I was tank then I followed boss to mobs then died but in my screen I was at bottom then I saw numbers on my head  :wacko:

well there was also a scatter bug, where the person gets scattered but it doesn't show them moving but standing infront of the ranger, happened once in boss too, Ranger scattered while I was tank then I followed boss to mobs then died but in my screen I was at bottom then I saw numbers on my head  :wacko:

Hmm maybe that's it  :unknw:

even when i had scater lvl 3 it failed so much that i got irritated and got it lvl 1 by book of oblivi

i have seen many rangers ss at 5 fail like 30% or more in open feild..in pvp or arena or vs npc in doing quest..

when scater fails u see red sphere(sphere when scater is hit) but enemy not move back but stay where they are and hit us..no lag..happens 6/10 times to me

also i m talking of open field ...no walls near..u stand in middle of screen

never saw root bee blind quake fail...even on my lvl 1 druid or lvl 4 shaman

ok so now we know, but the BIG question everyone wants to know is if the Overpowered BEES fail too?  :unknw:

even when i had scater lvl 3 it failed so much that i got irritated and got it lvl 1 by book of oblivi

i have seen many rangers ss at 5 fail like 30% or more in open feild..in pvp or arena or vs npc in doing quest..

when scater fails u see red sphere(sphere when scater is hit) but enemy not move back but stay where they are and hit us..no lag..happens 6/10 times to me

also i m talking of open field ...no walls near..u stand in middle of screen

Fair enough although your numbers are slightly exaggerated imo. Unless u test with 1000+ reps its not statistically significant.  but if you say it fails open field I'll buy it    :friends: