[2015.06.09] Unique Surprise Chests for everyone!

Peter_Munk

Ok, guys, we took the third place in Android MMO applications category and THE FIRST PLACE in iOS MMO applications! This is glorious and it means what? Yes, free chests, thank you, everyone. What, where, when - later, we will make a post about it :)

Ok, guys, we took the third place in Android MMO applications category and THE FIRST PLACE in iOS MMO applications! This is glorious and it means what? Yes, free chests, thank you, everyone. What, where, when - later, we will make a post about it :)

In this week?

peter day free chests

thanks for the chests gz warspear also if i may ask something maybe u should make a topic like the guild tournament with the achievements to add more cus i had many ideas

Congratulations!

By the way, you should considering to add more achievements in all category (: ! + I agree on Turtle remarks on making a topic about the ideas for the achievements c:

Congratulations! *claps*
May our Lady Luck smile upon those impatient warriors.

Gratitude Great Ones..
Whatever the result says, it's still #1 for me. *salutes*

No, servers are availabe. I don't get the problem :unknw:

I know what they mean I also can't log on Laptop it tries to connect and says couldn't connect to sever after a while. Anyway move this discussion to Support this is not the right section to solve technical problems

I know what they mean I also can't log on Laptop it tries to connect and says couldn't connect to sever after a while. Anyway move this discussion to Support this is not the right section to solve technical problems

the same problem now?

strange stuff. Only for PC?

Yup, it's doing fine on mobile. I uninstalled,redownloaded, reinstalled a few times

Edited by Xredbirdx

Yup, it's doing fine on mobile. I uninstalled,redownloaded, reinstalled a few times

strange situation, looks like it's all about the same VPN stuff.

strange situation, looks like it's all about the same VPN stuff.

It's no problem for me at the Moment because I still can log from phone but should be fixed for others :)

Another waiting time ;facepalm;

they are doing their best, try to be a bit Patient :P

pc version(windows 7), android and symbian(still v4.11) are working fine on me..but some of my friends said they can't connect using android phone, always connecting... :huh:

Edited by supladah

GZZZZZZZZZZZZ,

doesn't matter which place you took in any catagory, because you're still number 1 all around in my eyes.