[2015.06.09] Unique Surprise Chests for everyone!

Peter_Munk

Its mainly warspear versus arcane legends i play both alot each has there ups and downs tbh warspear did an absolutely amazing job with there customization its 100x better then arcane legends which is extremely sexist and as well as there server is more stable then arcane legends i can barely even log arcane legends if i have a small ping lag with ws if i have a small lag i can still do things. 

arcane legends also has alot less classes but better graphics and unlike ws like every other major mmo rogues can use bow.

then the hamper is rogues have no stealth in Arcane legends so its almost like tf bro :facepalm: arcane also is more superior in the level department cus u can simply buy ur levels for a fixated amount of $. but its dealer sucks compared to warspear final rating goes 9/10 warspear 7/10 arcane both great games i hope ws finally wins again Gl results should be out any moment O:-)

Its mainly warspear versus arcane legends i play both alot each has there ups and downs tbh warspear did an absolutely amazing job with there customization its 100x better then arcane legends which is extremely sexist and as well as there server is more stable then arcane legends i can barely even log arcane legends if i have a small ping lag with ws if i have a small lag i can still do things.

arcane legends also has alot less classes but better graphics and unlike ws like every other major mmo rogues can use bow.

then the hamper is rogues have no stealth in Arcane legends so its almost like tf bro :facepalm: arcane also is more superior in the level department cus u can simply buy ur levels for a fixated amount of $. but its dealer sucks compared to warspear final rating goes 9/10 warspear 7/10 arcane both great games i hope ws finally wins again Gl results should be out any moment O:-)

I've played arcane legend also but still Warspears is better

ebsite voting is now closed - thanks for your votes!

Winners to be announced the week starting July 12th.

Check back here for the results, right here on Best App Ever.

There is literally nothing conpared to ws

In the dark times of p2w, even the bad ones look good o.O

Jk, its awesome

However its p2w is really annoying

I r8 ws 9/11

Edited by MCocktail

yah i guess but arcane legends isnt really pay to win u can do free offers to get to max level and it gives u like a novice max set but then all rare gears are so cheap u can buy for dirt cheap almost everyones even

I never paid for warspear, reached level 24 and found out I'm literally the only one.

9,5/10 for the fps drops I'm suffering from now.

7/10, many quests are pointless, p2w makes me want to puke

Yeah but really this can kill ws right? I bet it'll be announced in a day or so

1 carrot sword (useable by any class) if we lose, actually I've seen a game do that before, its a troll carrot sword

If that was the case, id gladly vote any other game than ws lolz

Im sure si sin Warspear is the best gane and hace more playera aroun the world

Im sure wi win Warspear is the best game and we have more players aroun the world*

I've played a couple of the other games running. The only one that was really good is 'Legend of King' but it only being a windows phone game completely ruins their chance of winning. A lot of people play CoC even though its pretty stupid. I will be surprised if warspear doesn't win.

Well I'll take it as a loss :D

You gotta be kidding me....

his first post :P

and....so? Any problem if I don't live on this forum? Use your brain before writing. Or, if you haven't anything better to do that's your problem, and keep on writing random words :)

I wish u are happy now, this is my second post.

Riomario is a dumb kid

And what to say about this "smart" guy... Well, maybe do you expect to be given some gift if you insult anyone who doesn't praise the developers for any mistake they do? Actually it seems you don't want this game to improve. I hope u will be smart enough to get how ridiculous you have been with your (unasked) reply to my previous post. Greetings by the dumb kid :)

I agree, that's why I don't like using this forum. But please say the same to those who start insulting and don't blame those who reply, thanks.

I see here everybody wanna reply when it's not asked to ^^'  However,I knew he was talking to me: very nice hypocricy, since you all saw I was just replying to those who insulted me for first. But the most important thing is that developers read what ALL players have to say, not only game's puppies :) It's all I have to say, I let you all having fun replying :) have a nice day

I'll be glad to do that if noone else interferes in what is not his affair. And, if you are a moderator, I hope you will say the same to other people I quoted early.

Again, if you come to the forum and start arguing from the start, go away. Please.

That also mods shouldn't approve posts like... you know what I'm talking about

Yeah... They need forever... But we need to download new client after this maintenance?

Nope.