[2015.06.09] Unique Surprise Chests for everyone!

Peter_Munk

I'm very impatient, why that site need so much time, they promised 8th july... :( Peter don't ban me I don't ask anything :D. Why they need so long to put results omg...

Hmm ... Lástima que no puedo comprar uno. Es ilegal para personas menores de 18 en los Países Bajos ;D

when he was under someone asked him passerby.

Aww fuсk Noso, you gotta be 21 in USA... I can get you some weed Peter, possibly some heroine if you prefer.

Edited by Snowman

Aww fuсk Noso, you gotta be 21 in USA... I can get you some weed Peter, possibly some heroine if you prefer.

Take Dutch quality weed.

It's just a lot of data. A lot of data has to be calculated, rather with hand than with processors. Processors make mistakes sometimes.

It's just a lot of data. A lot of data has to be calculated, rather with hand than with processors. Processors make mistakes sometimes.

If processors make mistakes you made a mistake making a processor

I wonder if it is a fully accepted award, or how many people even deal with it? Is it really prestigious? Does ilthis award come with money for AIGRIND, or something else? Only fame and maybe new players?

What if Oscar awards would be two days late, although they promised a date? If Best App Ever promised 8 July, why is today 10th July and there are still no results? I am not complaining, only saying, that they should at least post something on their webpage, or inform the developers. Because now noone knows what's up. And this is just ruins their reputation..

If results are not posted then there are none, think before you post stupid shit next time.

lol did you know the word "delay" -_-

Edited by imjohncarlo

I wonder if it is a fully accepted award, or how many people even deal with it? Is it really prestigious? Does ilthis award come with money for AIGRIND, or something else? Only fame and maybe new players?

No money, just a cool title :)

If it was money then it would've been 50 chests for every single char lol

The biggest mistake ever has been voting this as best mmorpg: always crashing while launching games, always lagging (especially, but not only, when you start arena: 3 fights out of 5 you get lag. And the curious things is: I see too mclans still in arena becaouse of lag, but I rarely see elves pt standing still). You better improve your shitty server before expecting such honor.

I wish you won't win, sincerely.

The biggest mistake ever has been voting this as best mmorpg: always crashing while launching games, always lagging (especially, but not only, when you start arena: 3 fights out of 5 you get lag. And the curious things is: I see too mclans still in arena becaouse of lag, but I rarely see elves pt standing still). You better improve your shitty server before expecting such honor.

You'd better upgrade your internet speeds, because the problems you have are not the server's problems.

his first post :P

*Getting restless*

Yeah!! And you can probably get their  "bestappever" title on ebay for £1.

or copy and past that shit from google images.

12th...

I bet they will announce it tomorrow at noso's bday

12th...

I bet they will announce it tomorrow at noso's bday

Yeah, would be a nice present if we won lol:P