[2015.06.09] Unique Surprise Chests for everyone!

Peter_Munk

Peter_Munk why you don't give chests to playerd if we don't win 1st beacuse we all voted and helped your game, I voted too. Please.

Peter_Munk why you don't give chests to playerd if we don't win 1st beacuse we all voted and helped your game, I voted too. Please.

Because we will know the results tomorrow

Please if you also did not win 1st give us chests, we did our best to help, also I voted and shared on facebook, please be fair to your players. I really wish to see this game win! But if not please give us some of those chests. Please reply. And when the results will be out. That's it thanks.

Website voting is now closed

Thanks for all of the votes for your favorite apps. Thank you all for your support.

Once all votes are in, we will begin tabulating the results and will announce the winners at Macworld/iWorld Expo. The results will also be posted here on Best App Ever.

Check back here for the results, right here on Best App Ever. You can also connect with us other ways:

What will happen if there are no results today? :good:

The chests are ready or will have to wait? :aggressive:

For once you give something :cray:

Been awake for 24 hours +, no more patience, someone hack that best app site please

Ima sleep now, I will wake up after a few hours, I hope that the news will be announced by then, gl ws :good:

Dear devs ,

is it possible to give us news about the result

Of voting?

It is OK when we need wait some days more,

but a date to know, would be very nice.

how much time left to see who win  :facepalm: cuz here its july 10th  :blush: how many days left by ur time Peter ? :blush:

When did people unlearn patience... they will announce everything, if they have the results theirselves:)

Edited by Nosotraes

Ok, we still don't know the results, so we just have to wait and hope that our efforts weren't useless. As soon as any info appears - we will let you know.

Quote from Best Apps: "Now that all votes are in, we will begin tabulating the results and will announce the winners shortly. The results will be posted here on Best App Ever."

Enough of spamming this topic. Starting from now, all questions about chests or results will be deleted, the most stubborn people who can't read - banned.

Ok sorry peter, I subscribed for those mailing news so they will maybe e-mail me if results are available! :) I was not stubborn just a bit unpatient because 8th july already passed! :D Hope you don't ban me. :/

Ok sorry peter, I subscribed for those mailing news so they will maybe e-mail me if results are available! :) I was not stubborn just a bit unpatient because 8th july already passed! :D Hope you don't ban me. :/

No problem :) Their subscription doesn't seem to work tho, I never recieved any messages 

No problem :) Their subscription doesn't seem to work tho, I never recieved any messages 

Really? Aw that's bad... But I hope it happen today! :D