[2015.06.09] Unique Surprise Chests for everyone!

Peter_Munk

i voted as well even though i almost voted for arcane legends instead XD (IK IM A TRAITOR) but warspear brings more frequent updates and i do like how they make contests and events as arcane legends doesnt ill send a text with the link to my friends who play ws but dont check forum @}- good Luck 

does this mean the people who play warspear and dont vote they will not get chests :shok:

i have lots of friends on warspear who dont have forums account.

Tell your friends to create one :P Edited by Xredbirdx

Are those chests simple surprise chests or a new kind of chests which wont drop quest items and other thrash?

Also GL :)

And i think that the p2w princip is honestly shit imo, which is the reason i am really thinking if i should give a vote. :(

Still i am glad there is this game here, everything else is abnormally great, besides for the p2w princip ofc. c:

Tho i do understand that you need your money from somewhere

Nah not corruption, just friendly.. campaigning.

Tell your friends to create one :P

No need for them to join forum, just give them the link and let them embrace the currup- I mean... campaign.

Nice bribe you got there... I can't refuse to vote for WSO for android award anyway, it's the most addictive MMORPG in my list (this versatility of multi-platform overwhelms other MMORPGs. Good luck with that. Let the simple, good and old 2d defeat those 3d wannabes. ;) 

Everyones mean lvl 1 too? or lvl 3- 24?

Voted and i share it on Group Ws Online in facebook for indo :)

You votes will help us win and if we do, everyone gets surprise chests.

and if you guys not , there will be no chest LMFAO !

vote with mobile and pc

whasap send all my friends

and have that but we can do something will happen to me :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

topppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp 1

This comment should in Top Comment , lel

Nice bribe you got there... I can't refuse to vote for WSO for android award anyway, it's the most addictive MMORPG in my list (this versatility of multi-platform overwhelms other MMORPGs. Good luck with that. Let the simple, good and old 2d defeat those 3d wannabes. ;)

you must be never play any other game smh.

And If You Lose...? ...definitely means no gift for players?

And hope the 5pics of Chest is not the same surprise chest that even 5 sets of it give players Junks?

done voting ,, ,and we are getting up to it.. and redbird who cares about you .... u r not included in the warspear players :P #fromthepreviouspost

Really? You are asking who cares about me? Well, just lemme say it. Way more people than some care about you. Don't you see how ridiculous and "wow I'm so pro and my guild too" you behave when you are talking? You already embarrass yourself in worldchat, please, at least stop to embarrass yourself here

Edited by Xredbirdx

And with embarrass yourself here I mean your post about HAWKPL lvl5 though every idiot can see it's still level 4. You named yourself as Heir in the list, your own guildmate commented down that you aren't heir. You are recruiting +8 pros, no noobs, you aren't even +8. Doesn't mean you are a bad player, it's just the fact.

Yes, everyone!

well, can't you make any type of system that who doesn't vote, he or she doesn't gets the chest. and that's just an opinion :blush:  

And with embarrass yourself here I mean your post about HAWKPL lvl5 though every idiot can see it's still level 4. You named yourself as Heir in the list, your own guildmate commented down that you aren't heir. You are recruiting +8 pros, no noobs, you aren't even +8. Doesn't mean you are a bad player, it's just the fact.

so, what? i am happy being a noob rather than wasting real cash like u on the game ? .. and in the world chat thats the requirement because the guil leader said so. And do u feel that i am feeling embrassed ? well, no. i am player and i play, people like to insult others have mental problems and i dont... so just enjoy the game rather than pointing fingers on other.

Oh yea now you are behaving like you are the nice guy. We have been friends for a year, you quited, came back, started to insult me on worldchat for I don't know what reason and next day you behave like nothing happened :facepalm: yes, I'm spending real money and now? It doesn't change anything. Playing without real money doesn't make you more pro/noob than you are

done voting ,, ,and we are getting up to it.. and redbird who cares about you .... u r not included in the warspear players :P #fromthepreviouspost

Hey! She is my sis :diablo:

But you forget something, that friends have the right to joke on others, sometimes may insult also but they love there friends, and i didnt ruin my friendship with you, you just started deleting me from your friendlist i thought u were joking, but you took it seriously. When I feel someone is being serious so i have to be also serious and try to handle things.

Hey! She is my sis :diablo:

Ty sis :) :*

@Darked how shall I know that you are joking? And who the hell is joking by insulting friends? You seemed kinda serious that day, you didn't even tell me it was a joke. You logged off.

Oh yea now you are behaving like you are the nice guy. We have been friends for a year, you quited, came back, started to insult me on worldchat for I don't know what reason and next day you behave like nothing happened :facepalm: yes, I'm spending real money and now? It doesn't change anything. Playing without real money doesn't make you more pro/noob than you are

and if you think that i insulted you infront of everybody, then  I say I am sorry about it on the forum.

Ty sis :) :*

@Darked how shall I know that you are joking? And who the hell is joking by insulting friends? You seemed kinda serious that day, you didn't even tell me it was a joke. You logged off.

I said "jk" and logged off because while driving I hit the police car  :facepalm:

and if you think that i insulted you infront of everybody, then  I say I am sorry about it on the forum.

Thanks and apology accepted! I'm sorry too :)

I said "jk" and logged off because while driving I hit the police car  :facepalm:

Lol tc bro did anything happen?