[2015.06.09] Unique Surprise Chests for everyone!

Peter_Munk

chest.png

Dear players!

We've won a prestigious «Best Apps Ever Awards» award in 2013 for the best mobile app, it was made possible thanks to your help.
Now it's time to get it again because we can, "Best MMO" category awaits, and we need your every vote to win!

url.png

Follow this link and vote for your beloved game Warspear Online. You need two clicks to do that, no registration or other obstacles.
But our win won't be without proper thanks for you: everyone will receive
five special chests where you can find costumes, smiles, haircuts, gold, consumables and other interesting stuff.

vote.png

Vote now, vote one time! Thanks to all, who really want to help our game, we won't forget it!

Your AIGRIND team.

UPD: July, 9. Ok, we still don't know the results, so we just have to wait and hope that our efforts weren't useless. As soon as any info appears - we will let you know.

Quote from Best Apps: "Now that all votes are in, we will begin tabulating the results and will announce the winners shortly. The results will be posted here on Best App Ever."

Enough of spamming the topic, starting from now all questions about chests or results will be deleted, the most stubborn people who can't read - banned.

Edited by Peter_Munk

how does it working? you just have to put a vote and then you'll receive something?

You votes will help us win and if we do, everyone gets surprise chests.

I'd like to.

But... There will be no unique surprise chest for me if Warspear win (

Haha I'm sure Roland will send you your personal chest to your home :P

And your welcome Roland :)

Edited by Xredbirdx

yup, If we will win, everyone will got chests, also which didn't voted... but I done I voted :good:

Edited by eghed

Haha I'm sure Roland will send you your personal chest to your home :P

And your welcome Roland :)

Haha, i was jk sis :P

Surely i will gladly give my vote :)

If Warspear wins, it's my pride too as their staff and you guys the Warspear players will get unique chests ;)

vote with mobile and pc

whasap send all my friends

and have that but we can do something will happen to me :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

topppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp 1

Voted, everything for being the best;)

P.S. If we win, will we get 10 surprise chests? :blush:

10 chests with op drop rate? :P

does this mean the people who play warspear and dont vote they will not get chests  :shok:

i have lots of friends on warspear who dont have forums account.

Will we get chests after that or it is required game win #1 to get chests or after that everyone gets them? Please I'm confused with this and I voted anyway :)